FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

made something for you guys

hope its "long" enough :>

just dont spam it around pls, its only for this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e81869gcWrY&feature=youtu.be

Nice video, I love it  :wub:

glad you like it ^^

"TaintedM4rth" Hahaha!!! Did we bring you to the dark side Marth?

lol nah, I have that youtube acc since ever, its the first I created for private stuff ^^

Would you mind if I linked the current version on the front page?

Not at all! I wasn't really planning on doing a full release with it's own thread for it anyway since it's such a small project. I'll update the download in that post then once I have something new. Thanks!

EDIT: I should probably also mention in that post that it's a test file and not to get too attached to saves using it, as the contents of the final version will probably change and that's how you ruin a savegame.

@TheOniNinja

I never imagined the test version viewed short and have to say I am thrilled. However, one could see the piercings only with the normal version of schlongs. I use a body slide version and my question so it would be possible (if n ot too much is required) you could body slide files for http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/ making?

P.S. I almost forgot these are my schlong files. they are body type for this. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2755-leyenda-body/

post-162688-0-89085000-1458990058_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-30887300-1458990060_thumb.jpg

B3lisario UNP.7z

@TheOniNinja

I never imagined the test version viewed short and have to say I am thrilled. However, one could see the piercings only with the normal version of schlongs. I use a body slide version and my question so it would be possible (if n ot too much is required) you could body slide files for http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2467-sos-schlong-for-females-and-equipable-schlong-bodyslide/ making?

P.S. I almost forgot these are my schlong files. they are body type for this. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2755-leyenda-body/

Thanks for the test screens! It looks like the barbell definitely needs to be moved forward a tiny bit and probably have the weights for the tip toned down as well.

As for bodyslide I may look into it but I don't use SOS bodyslide myself and I'm not sure how well the small piercing meshes would conform to the sliders. The rings I'm sure would deform like crazy, just like most of the bodyslide nipple rings I've tried have. I absolutely can't promise anything in that regard, sorry.

Gave those piercings a test myself. I'm using the 7bUNP Seraphim body mod, with the schlong meshes generated with Bodyslide to fit it. The ring looks okay, and the barbell is slightly lower than perhaps it should be - and the last one, I don't even think I saw it visible on the character.

post-62699-0-87112500-1459038134_thumb.png

I need a name for my new character (succubus/vampire futa) for my upcoming videos. Lilith is common and I'm thinking something like Fellucia but am open the suggestions.

Here's a preview (WIP) of her:

Hm... I've got a few ideas:

-Ciarra

-Razenna

-Myrria

That's pretty much what I can think of for now that fits. Anything that evokes a "red" imagery would do nicely.

since now we have lots of talented modders aboard, I believe its time to ask that same question again.

I use UNP Creamy, while I don't expect anyone to make a patch for it, is anyone interested in making a texblend patch for the crotch region so that I (and many more using different textures), can use a standard schlong seamlessly?

Using the same configuration for the Demonic texture set in the previous shot I posted, seems to get an almost seamless blend with the schlong. Not sure which FSC schlong texture the below shots are using though.

Probably will have some better shots of Joudi later. Not sure how I could include Serana in those, since I'm not sure if the Pair poses from Halos Poser can be used though RaceMenu, actually using two characters.

post-62699-0-78003300-1459151786_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-65315100-1459151800_thumb.png

Sorry I haven't done much with the piercing mod this weekend. I spent about 10~ish hours playing with it but didn't make a great deal of progress and that's a frustrating feeling. I do have some test meshes here though if anyone wants to try them that don't look too bad in testing. They might look a little better on general schlong shapes but they might look a lot worse also. I don't know. The more I mess with this the more I think it's probably going to be one of those things that will have to be tweaked by the user in most cases, which shouldn't be too difficult with Outfit Studio's position and scale options. Everything's weighted only to the glans now so depending on your character's proportions the back of the barbell may be hidden inside the shaft.

post-17073-0-29500200-1459197188_thumb.png

newMeshes.7z

Just manually copy these over the current meshes wherever you have them installed.

In better news, once I finally decide to ragequit over the prince albert piercings, the shaft and scrotum piercings are looking like they're going to be much less trouble, since the weighting is a lot more straightforward in those areas. I need to find some better barbell piercings for that though because the navel one I'm using right now isn't completely symmetrical.

post-17073-0-56271100-1459197974_thumb.pngpost-17073-0-86521300-1459197912_thumb.png