Jump to content

FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/27/2025 at 8:49 PM, Etherwind said:

I've been having fun messing around with Screen Archer Menu. Incredible tool, compared to what was around when I last actually played.

 

A couple of screenshots. Contains nipple fuck and my dumb fixation with weird rubber suits, so I'm putting these behind a spoiler, just in case.

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

enb2025_10_28_01_37_25.thumb.png.5e889338b86f734b081bed7896fd1b83.png

 

enb2025_10_28_02_40_30.thumb.png.43a220457fb9ed5af74f1fb5d52c144e.png

 

whered you get the rubber suit from?

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2026 at 12:57 AM, DeviousDesires said:

I made a thing!

 

 

ScreenShot866.png.0049233b780cd20e45007f924c51064e.png

 

 

So, a while back, I posted about "Schlongable Panties", that is, panties that can be worn together with a Schlong with no (or very minimal) clipping, and complained that the Mixed Maid panty only had white textures. Then, @Demonella did an amazing modification on the original panties, also adding many recolors, which you can find HERE. However, they didn't really fit with my Schlong meshes (too much ball clipping). So, since I have no idea how to use BodySlide Studio, I used the noob/brute-force method: BodySlide sliders. And that was the result.

 

Now, I'm giving back to the community an ".esp" (flagged as .esl), coming with all the color options that Demonella provided back then, of this "Maid Maid Schlongable Panty":  MixedMaidPanties.7z 2.09 MB · 21 downloads

 

Here's a few pics of how it looks closer and from behind:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot867.png.cc077be66bba0c5ac10ce6bc9636bfd4.pngScreenShot743.png.ec407709286d9a7fe9f0e124a3c82143.pngScreenShot868.png.16e6cec720692352009aac6955512aff.png

 

And here's the BS slides' numbers I'd used, if you want to change things for yourself (take note that it'd only change the main panties' meshes, so you'd have to manually replace the other color ones, such as "PantiesR_1.nif" for the red panties):

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2026-05-28220807.png.520f177f7a086c0aea10823af5088030.png

 

 

In the future, I have a plan/wish to create a "Schlonable Panties Collection" mod, with all the panties around that can be used , maybe also with a "+ Schlong Acessories" added in, like condoms and "armor".

 

So, after messing around with Outfit Studio for a bit, I made an update with a proper implementation of these panties. Now it has bodyslide, proper colored gnd and the white panties are the default (it overwrites from the original mod).

 

Here it goes -> MixedMaidPantiesV2.zip

 

Pics with and without a Schlong (I'm using FutaNemesis' preset here. Not every preset will clip 100% perfectly, but now there's a bodyslide, so you can ajust stuff to fit your needs):

 

Spoiler

ScreenShot1961.png.3d972982c6f5074befe041655d48e1b9.pngScreenShot1962.png.9075593261d28a7ebd81f0dabe182fff.png

 

Edited by DeviousDesires
Posted

Just another ordinary evening among succubi.

 

20260905074029_1.thumb.jpg.27b25f8ed26c8379a33ccb730098a9c3.jpg

Spoiler

20260905073747_1.thumb.jpg.ff589460e4f5a4bd480085ad40ac29e0.jpg

 

20260905073518_1.thumb.jpg.5c8118f24c9a1da3150878e3a4b04aa3.jpg

 

20260905070619_1.thumb.jpg.2f199e6fd412a7d921573d8553d9cebb.jpg

 

Zilphia: "Oh Lynn, didn't we promise each other no tongues this time?"

20260905065050_1.thumb.jpg.99509261eac936182033bda0bb7cf75e.jpg

 

Lynn: "Please just let me, how am I supposed to say no to that?"

20260905074539_1.thumb.jpg.a92c5d46cb6587edd33405fb33837cc9.jpg

 

Lynn: "You are always so nice to me and you deserve it."

Zilphia: "We just wanted to cuddle. Aaaw, you're always so sweet."

20260905075037_1.thumb.jpg.6a38a3e1e60ba8ef658fda089e14ae4b.jpg

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...