1 hour ago, Aki K said:

To clarify, everything "worked" but I didn't see the new animations listed under the "what's new" section. My SLAL showed all the same animations as before with nothing unchecked.

EDIT: Second time did the trick somewhat. Although an entire category is missing. (I think this one is my fault though). Third try should be the charm.

always uninstall old packs before installing new, reset aniamtion registry.

4 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Doesn't look like it no, from what I see it uses .dll and other files.

You need to go the folder in the screenshot.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data

If You do not have the Havok Object, then I do not know how You have collisions.

The esp file will distribute the Havok Object to all NPC's and Followers at game startup.

Do You have xml shortcuts in all your Body/Armor Nif files? - See second screenshot.

image.png.c749575f2806a0a9f6ea5c22a431fe3f.png

image.png.f704b979c236e275c82a924f3c89e9f6.png

19 hours ago, NCK30 said:

You need to go the folder in the screenshot.

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data

If You do not have the Havok Object, then I do not know how You have collisions.

The esp file will distribute the Havok Object to all NPC's and Followers at game startup.

Do You have xml shortcuts in all your Body/Armor Nif files? - See second screenshot.

image.png.c749575f2806a0a9f6ea5c22a431fe3f.png

image.png.f704b979c236e275c82a924f3c89e9f6.png

Heh...nope. Like I said, my HDT physics is OLD. Pretty sure like 3-5 years old. I remember when I was setting it up ages ago it took lots of trial and error to get the right amount of jiggle and honestly got it where I liked it and just never decided to screw with it. Like alot of my files showing 2017 or so, I've had so many issues in the past from upgrading some things and watching the game just flat out break. So my philosophy is, if its not broken, don't fix it. At least until I get a new PC, then it will be time to rebuild from scratch. It is odd tho, only new animations are affected, all the old ones are fine. The only oddity is Milky's Slal animations, that pack (also probably many updates ago) the boobs get mooshed into pancakes and don't move correctly, they aren't super deformed like this animation pack is. I think its a collision problem, it seems to happen if something is about to collide with one of the breasts. I forget if hand collision is disabled in my current setup, i sorta recall it having issues so I think was disabled.

hdt.png.622131db0037b489a7966f4df1973bde.png

7 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Heh...nope. Like I said, my HDT physics is OLD. Pretty sure like 3-5 years old. I remember when I was setting it up ages ago it took lots of trial and error to get the right amount of jiggle and honestly got it where I liked it and just never decided to screw with it. Like alot of my files showing 2017 or so, I've had so many issues in the past from upgrading some things and watching the game just flat out break. So my philosophy is, if its not broken, don't fix it. At least until I get a new PC, then it will be time to rebuild from scratch. It is odd tho, only new animations are affected, all the old ones are fine. The only oddity is Milky's Slal animations, that pack (also probably many updates ago) the boobs get mooshed into pancakes and don't move correctly, they aren't super deformed like this animation pack is. I think its a collision problem, it seems to happen if something is about to collide with one of the breasts. I forget if hand collision is disabled in my current setup, i sorta recall it having issues so I think was disabled.

3-5 years is not old with HDT PE.

Strange that the issue only happens with certain animations. As You say it must be some collision effect.

Do You have the JustForFun HDT editor installed? - Try to disable collisions on breasts with that.

I have them disabled myself, as they ruined my bounce. in your case it can anything from hands to the schlong, if the radius is big enough.

A shame though as the boobjob animations were seriously hot, as the schlong moved the breasts.

image.png.2e4e7874dfbd94ce5895e04f7d147b11.png

Can i make some little request ?

We need animations like MFC and FFC (Dog tutor) tagged "anal" cause SLATE (even with add-on for creatures) is not able to see and change it.

So, Anub, it's not necessary to work on it, only add one more animation with different tag.

Edited by Oroborus
14 hours ago, NCK30 said:

Strange that the issue only happens with certain animations. As You say it must be some collision effect.

Do You have the JustForFun HDT editor installed? - Try to disable collisions on breasts with that.

I have them disabled myself, as they ruined my bounce. in your case it can anything from hands to the schlong, if the radius is big enough.

A shame though as the boobjob animations were seriously hot, as the schlong moved the breasts.

I use a old female standing animation and she'd cross her arms beneath her breasts, but then lift one arm to her face, and with collision on, it would spaz out most of the time, so I think I disabled most collision. I recall using something to enable it, but damned if I can remember what I used back then. I could download it and give it a shot at least.

Ok. Got everything working except for one animation. Spriggan tentacle doesn't have any visible tentacles. Which is strange because the objects work for literally every other animation. Its just the one that doesn't seem to have any objects. Spriggan just sort of holds my character and they rock back and forth for no reason.

Does anyone have a problem where the animations work great and you save a game then restart the save and maybe around half of the animations are not working? I thought I had too many animations so i deleted alot of slal packs and I'm down to 144 animations but still have this problem? If I run FNIS before I start a saved game they all seem to work fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks. - Love this mod!!

installed the latest SE version and removed the AnubH and AnubC in my vortex, game now crashes to desktop whenever i load a save or start a new game :(

EDIT: turned out my FNIS ran out of "space", and that caused the game to CTD, downloaded a fix from nexus and now everything is fine again, false alarm.

Edited by bluetortoise

I got the animations to show and work from this new pack. Really nice. In its FOMOD i chose the new beast cock meshes but in game they still the original ones ie, skeever and bear and horse etc. I have Creature Framework and MNC and all the needed mods as well as ABC and the XP32 skeleton. Only mods overwriting it are ABC and X32. do i put the new Anub mod after those to overwrite them too?

On 4/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, NCK30 said:

Sadly still broken, downloaded Just for Fun and checked the breasts, both are -1 collides with nothing and still deformed.

ScreenShot1416.jpg.21ecfbb60612b706c774739c5fff334f.jpg

try wearing gloves, untick slot 33 in SL outfit manager. or use the hdt files from

aio animated vagina pack, had never problems with it.

Only mods overwriting it are ABC and X32. do i put the new Anub mod after those to overwrite them too?

didn't had the time to test it yet, but i think it needs overwrite abc and xp32.

also, let it overwrite beast hdt files.

Edited by Alexander3
On 4/30/2023 at 3:39 PM, Aki K said:

Ok. Got everything working except for one animation. Spriggan tentacle doesn't have any visible tentacles. Which is strange because the objects work for literally every other animation. Its just the one that doesn't seem to have any objects. Spriggan just sort of holds my character and they rock back and forth for no reason.

Tentacles are part of sprigan model from ABC mod, not animobject. Ur ABC is out of date.

14 hours ago, sophiextime said:

I got the animations to show and work from this new pack. Really nice. In its FOMOD i chose the new beast cock meshes but in game they still the original ones ie, skeever and bear and horse etc. I have Creature Framework and MNC and all the needed mods as well as ABC and the XP32 skeleton. Only mods overwriting it are ABC and X32. do i put the new Anub mod after those to overwrite them too?

If you overiten the meshes from my pack with ABC then abc meshes will be used ofc.

damn the chained to the gallow animation is so hot, my new favorite one among all the animation there is. each creator has his unique style and each one stands out in one way or another, i like the way how the legs in billyy animations tremble when they orgasm, i like all the struggling movements in psyche animations, nibbles animations captures those thrust movements perfectly, but anubs animations doesnt lack in any of those aspects, awesome work

After upgrading to the latest version of this animation set it causes my Horse to... T-pose i guess???

See the attachments, The horse just stands there with a shocked expression on it's face unable to do anything. It would actually be quite hilarious if it wasn't so damn annoying.

Has anyone encountered this before and if so how did you fix this? I added the papyrus log (just the initiation of the save being loaded). If more info is needed from my part please let me know

For the record I did not have this issue with an older version of this animation set (dating from 2021)

20230502215308_1.jpg

20230502215319_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Example John