18 hours ago, Example John said:

Never mind I found the issue: FNIS creatures was not installed. Or rather was not REinstalled. Got myself a new pc a couple month's ago and just moved my MO installation from one to the other. FNIS however is/was installed directly into the Steam folder. I reinstalled FNIS_XXL but forgot to reinstall FNIS creatures. Rather curious how that only now became a problem because I have been using creature animations without any issue prior to this on this new pc.

Ofcourse when I figured out this might be the issue I ended up installing the legendary edition version of FNIS creatures into a Special edition installation resulting in a fun filled (read frustrating) afternoon trying to figure out why suddenly nothing was working anymore.

I love this, the update too. I love your new penis models for some of the creatures and how they bend during sex animations so that it won't clip out of the character's body like the Horse one (I wish SOS worked like that for male actors. LOL). I actually installed this on top of the old Anub C and H files that I have, do you think I should keep them or does the update include all the old animations and I can remove the old versions safely?

Edited by PeepoLeFrog
Added
13 hours ago, PeepoLeFrog said:

I love this, the update too. I love your new penis models for some of the creatures and how they bend during sex animations so that it won't clip out of the character's body like the Horse one (I wish SOS worked like that for male actors. LOL). I actually installed this on top of the old Anub C and H files that I have, do you think I should keep them or does the update include all the old animations and I can remove the old versions safely?

Remove the old ones, nothing but trouble will come out of having old ones in.
Then reset animation registry

4 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

in the animation with the tentacles of the SPRIGGAN, the tentacles don't appear, I should have installed everything correctly also activating the option for "animate object" is there a way to solve this problem?

tentacles are not animobjects, they are part of the spriggan, u are using outdated sprigan meshes that are part of ABC mod. 

3 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

I installed the latest version of ABC, but going to the creature framework menu, I can't find the spriggan to select, and if I look at the other creatures, I can only choose more nasty critters as a member

ABC are under more nasty critters so thats ok, they dont have their own entry in CF.

3 hours ago, Raider658 said:

im on SE, I dont see the 'human new' category either but looks like the animations are there under humans.... but i cant find the FFFM animations(with midget) that are in the previews do you happen to make that work?

Dont udnerstand anything u said

3 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

ABC are under more nasty critters so thats ok, they dont have their own entry in CF.

Dont udnerstand anything u said

ok thanks, i was using a burnt spriggan, could that be why i couldn't see the tentacles?
4 hours ago, Raider658 said:

long story short i don't have the first 8 animation listed in the 3rd preview link /9CVgTY2 everything else is working   sry for bothering

gues u missed "not aviable in loverslab version" when u installed

2 hours ago, kamenlollo said:
ok thanks, i was using a burnt spriggan, could that be why i couldn't see the tentacles?

maybe

On 5/9/2023 at 4:35 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

gues u missed "not aviable in loverslab version" when u installed

Greetings, is there any way to get the animations ? I'm using '' the dwarfs race and followers '' mod and these animations would go well with them, since all the followers use different  height than my char.

Edited by MidNightQuiet
On 5/14/2023 at 12:58 PM, MidNightQuiet said:

Greetings, is there any way to get the animations ? I'm using '' the dwarfs race and followers '' mod and these animations would go well with them, since all the followers use different  height than my char.

not really intended use so donno how well will that work, pixiv and subscribestar is the way.

Hi AnubiSs2167 . This is my first ever comment on this forum so I'll cut to the chase. Your female character looks more alive and real in these screenshots so here is my question
1- Is it possible for you to share the character preset or have you posted it on your blogs?
2-Which mods do you use to achieve that kind of realism with your character?
3-Is it possible for you to share which mods are you using to get high quality environment,scenes,characters etc.?
(I just started modding skyrim 1 week ago so I'm pretty much a newbie sorry in advance :| )
Oh I almost forgot, I'm currently using SE version of the game (v1.5.97) so if you are willing to share the mods please let me know which mods do not have SE ports
Keep up the great work!

Edited by JJTRBLS
22 hours ago, JJTRBLS said:

Hi AnubiSs2167 . This is my first ever comment on this forum so I'll cut to the chase. Your female character looks more alive and real in these screenshots so here is my question
1- Is it possible for you to share the character preset or have you posted it on your blogs?
2-Which mods do you use to achieve that kind of realism with your character?
3-Is it possible for you to share which mods are you using to get high quality environment,scenes,characters etc.?
(I just started modding skyrim 1 week ago so I'm pretty much a newbie sorry in advance :| )
Oh I almost forgot, I'm currently using SE version of the game (v1.5.97) so if you are willing to share the mods please let me know which mods do not have SE ports
Keep up the great work!

I dont have patients for modding skyrim anymore so i got this build from good friend.
At the same time i dont really have good memory of whats inside when it comes to graphic mods cuz i didnt modded it myself.
What i remmber is BnP skin, 3ba body, pi-cho enb+lux+cathedral weathers i think.

19 hours ago, Mac220 said:

Hi, you tell me the name of this animation? Thanks. Love your work btw :D4.png.8698efa92b37222448ea26a51d7e6fb1.thumb.png.fe8d9efe844e9ae511012758ebc27e29.png

Anubs chain or soemthing like that, maybe its not in the pack, i didnt really think when choosing the screenshots, sorry for false advertisment if so.

7 hours ago, seeleo said:

May I ask you a question?   Why your animation   do not show  (furniture)。need zaz pk……~?my skyrim Le is ok  。but……SE no furniture...thank

donno, maybe u didnt activated animobject.esp, doesnt need zaz for anything.