On 4/25/2023 at 5:14 AM, Octavie said:

Hello. : )

I'm not sure to fully understand what I read here, sorry for that. ^^'

The mod doesn't seem to work with the Special Edition. But there is a SE compatible version somewhere? On Discord? Or somewhere else but not free anymore? 

If someone can help me, I'll be grateful.

Thanks. : )

There is old version from 2021 available for SE just look into the download section of SE sex frameworks otherwise not that I know of.

So I installed the latest SE version from teh 1st page. two of the animations work. Ones like 3HTB, S cow, Sleeping, Split etc aren't Characters just stand there, not t posing but the same thing, basically. USing MO2. FNIS run through MO2. only error creature pack not being installed.

Edited by TheTraveler
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 12:10 AM, MorgergTnagres said:

What are the tattoo, hair, and skin/face mods used in both the 1st and 2nd screenshot?

Don't know the skin mod or hair mod, but the tattoo's are here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37384?tab=description

Edit: the hair mod is from KS Hairdos. Don't know why I didn't realize that at the time of my original comment; I must have seen that exact hairdo about fifty times when scrolling through the hairs in Racemenu. It's in the "D" section of the hairs, don't know the exact name, just that it starts with a D. And the skin is some CBBE/3BA skin; I'm guessing Fair Skin or Bijin Skin.

Edited by Jyratx

Does anyone know any other animator that makes use of the HDT physics and stuff with their animations similar to Anub and Billy? I'm trying to find newer animations to replace older ones that I had which were too stiff looking now compared to these newer anims.

2 hours ago, PeepoLeFrog said:

Does anyone know any other animator that makes use of the HDT physics and stuff with their animations similar to Anub and Billy? I'm trying to find newer animations to replace older ones that I had which were too stiff looking now compared to these newer anims.

Nibbles might, not sure about Leito. There's also the Milky slal packs, Mike24 and Ayasoto.. Don't know if you've tried those already. Unfortunately, the better anim packs of Anubs and Billy's are paywalled, so good luck there. Not sure if you're aware of this, but it lists most of the mods that are compatible with SSE/AE:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-may-29-7811/

Personally, I'm looking to find and/or make some more female werewolf animations, as between MNC and HCOS, they seem to have been neglected. You can get horses and draugr ga-fucking-lore, farm animals and corpses, but where's the beastie ladies at? It's a real shame, as TWO has improved female lycanthropes substantially, and all that gets wasted because there's only about 8 or 9 female werewolf anims tops. 

4 hours ago, PeepoLeFrog said:

you might want to take a look at NCK30 animation, it's my favorite with the latest anub

Edited by erynyes
15 hours ago, Jyratx said:

Nibbles might, not sure about Leito. There's also the Milky slal packs, Mike24 and Ayasoto.. Don't know if you've tried those already. Unfortunately, the better anim packs of Anubs and Billy's are paywalled, so good luck there. Not sure if you're aware of this, but it lists most of the mods that are compatible with SSE/AE:

Personally, I'm looking to find and/or make some more female werewolf animations, as between MNC and HCOS, they seem to have been neglected. You can get horses and draugr ga-fucking-lore, farm animals and corpses, but where's the beastie ladies at? It's a real shame, as TWO has improved female lycanthropes substantially, and all that gets wasted because there's only about 8 or 9 female werewolf anims tops. 

Thanks! I downloaded from all of them except for Ayasoto as it mostly contained invis furniture, which I find tedious to try and find matching furniture for in-game. Yep, too bad some of the good anims are hidden but what can we do, it's their choice. Just hope they eventually come out here when newer ones are released. LOL

On 6/4/2023 at 8:06 PM, PeepoLeFrog said:

Not sure what you mean by us using HDT physics, noone does that, as aniamtor we have 0 control over any form of physics.

On 6/4/2023 at 11:03 PM, Jyratx said:

Blame Bathestha for making werewolves hungback unsexy monstrosities, i aint touching this shit.

3 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Not sure what you mean by us using HDT physics, noone does that, as aniamtor we have 0 control over any form of physics.

Blame Bathestha for making werewolves hungback unsexy monstrosities, i aint touching this shit.

Nobody's asking you to. And for the record, I actually agree with you on your point (mostly). 

On 6/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, PeepoLeFrog said:

Btw, Anubs is right. Physics are determined by whatever physics mods you have installed and are most are the prerequisites to body mods, like 3BA or HIMBO. The animations themselves don't have them; they're just utilizing existing physics independent of them.

Edited by Jyratx
On 6/4/2023 at 1:06 PM, PeepoLeFrog said:

All the above are true. Physics varies by the mods you have installed to control them and not just 3BA, BHUNP or HIMBO which are all just body mods but by the mods that actually do you the physics calculations... CBPC, Faster HDT SMP and the slew of config files in mods that adjust them for bounce, jiggle, swaying and collisions.

But for the animations, i thought animators can point there anim mods at config.ini functions for say collision of genitals and the like or am I wrong about that?

On 6/8/2023 at 7:17 AM, Cmonkeez said:

All the above are true. Physics varies by the mods you have installed to control them and not just 3BA, BHUNP or HIMBO which are all just body mods but by the mods that actually do you the physics calculations... CBPC, Faster HDT SMP and the slew of config files in mods that adjust them for bounce, jiggle, swaying and collisions.

But for the animations, i thought animators can point there anim mods at config.ini functions for say collision of genitals and the like or am I wrong about that?

we cant do anything like that, we can only control some bone movement.