16 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

If Anub hasn't already, very doubtful. Especially as a lot of modders will be flocking to Starfield after next week...

That's a good point and also not. The reason skyrim still has more mod creater/content than fallout 4 because it's more "supportive"/ more tools are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ppls, since im getting atlest 3-5 friend invites a day asking me for discord server invites, ive decided to create new server. Looks like most didnt get a memo that previous server alongside with my personal acc got banned. This one is much more restricted but i gues we cant have nice things since ppl keep reporting em.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/x3BbDFtT
You can ask questions there instead of here as i dont visit LL often.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Ok ppls, since im getting atlest 3-5 friend invites a day asking me for discord server invites, ive decided to create new server. Looks like most didnt get a memo that previous server alongside with my personal acc got banned. This one is much more restricted but i gues we cant have nice things since ppl keep reporting em.

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/x3BbDFtT
You can ask questions there instead of here as i dont visit LL often.

The invite is invalid. Was it only temporary?

Might as well ask while I'm at it. What ENB are you using in the screenshots?

• 4 weeks later...

The Creature 2 animations don't seem to be working; e.g. any of the horse animations. There's no crash, it's just that the animation doesn't play. The animation appears to start, the actors move to each other as normal, but then the player character just moves to the side, the animation finishes and the game continues.

I can't see anything wrong with the installation. FNIS Creatures is installed. I've re-generated FNIS and re-registered everything in SLAL. There's nothing in the debug log from either SLAL or SexLab.

I've used the "Anub C" animations in Skyrim SE before without any problem. This is the first time I've tried running them in Skyrim LE though. Has anyone come across anything like this?

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a problem with the magicka dildo female masturbation.  The magic dildo's are invisible for this, but for the other magic dildo animation with another person they appear.   I was using 7.1 for a while, and updated to 7.4 and still the same thing.   

Edited by orangemango3444