On 6/6/2022 at 6:17 PM, edgartheslayer said:

Hello! I have trouble with wolf "threesome". The human female animation seems to be working, but the wolves are standing there doing nothing but their afk animation. Redid fnis, reregistered animations, even deleted everything that has "anub" in my skyrim folder and reinstalled the animations. No luck. All other animations seem to work. I remember when this animation first came out, it worked, but now it's broken. Please help!

Those human human creatures are very buggy, they require very sepcifc order of actors being triggered, i think humans first then animal if ur using matchmaker.

3 hours ago, Zukzukarr said:

I want to turn some animations into invisible furniture ones (Stand in front of the bed to align the animation kinda thing) How do I remove, for example, the table from the animation and how do I move characters to align them with the furniture? Which programs do I need? 

Eitehr delete fnis record of object being atached or edit nif to be invisable

7 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Eitehr delete fnis record of object being atached or edit nif to be invisable

And how can I move the animation? Do I need to edit the animation itself via blender or something?

Edited by Zukzukarr
4 hours ago, Kayano Edogawa said:

Sorry to bother you, but is the LL file compatible with AE as is (with the appropriate required files) or does anything specific need to be done to make it work?

Rule Number one:

There are 2 Basic Versions of the Game, most of the mods made for the one Version won't Work for the Other without converting them.

LE, this mods were made for that one.

SE, this mod has a converted version out somewhere.

AE is SE basically so all of your mods has to be SE Version UNLESS they use SKSE, then you need a special AE Version like Sexlab for example. (Thanks Todd for making that even more complicated)

For easy to find answers like "Were is SE/AE Version, is Mod AE Compatible.?"

You can look here

Or do what most sane People do

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

And Piss in Todds mouth

Edited by Gukahn
29 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Rule Number one:

There are 2 Basic Versions of the Game, most of the mods made for the one Version won't Work for the Other without converting them.

LE, this mods were made for that one.

SE, this mod has a converted version out somewhere.

AE is SE basically so all of your mods has to be SE Version UNLESS they use SKSE, then you need a special AE Version like Sexlab for example. (Thanks Todd for making that even more complicated)

For easy to find answers like "Were is SE/AE Version, is Mod AE Compatible.?"

You can look here

Or do what most sane People do

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618

And Piss in Todds mouth

I knew about LE vs SE, but did *not* know the skse bullshit. That's just stupid. Ultimately, you answered my question of "do I have to do anything special" for all potential mods I might use.

Thanks for the info.

1 minute ago, Kayano Edogawa said:

do I have to do anything special" for all potential mods I might use.

Only keep an eye out for mods that use Skse and the associated mods like Engine fix (I think?) Do be workable with AE if you plan using it. Many mods already are able to work on AE i think. Everything else just needs to be SE Version, animations, followers, re textures and so on.

Yes, i really think the SKSE Situation could've been avoided (By simply not updating a 10 year old game with so much needles shit. )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fizikt said:

I tried to install this mod in all ways, both manually and by managers. but in each case there is a T bug. what can I do about it? (Same story at FunnyBiz Animations)

You need to run FNIS (or Nemesis if you're using that instead of FNIS) after installing any new animation.

10 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

You need to run FNIS (or Nemesis if you're using that instead of FNIS) after installing any new animation.

I use fnis after every deleted or installed animation. but after installing some mods this T-bag happens. I don't even know what could be the problem could be conflicts between mods? I'm sure I have everything I need to make these mods work. (After removing these animations the T-bag goes away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Looks like i have been banned of discord and server got removed, most likly reports from same guy who atacked FluffyFox, seems he holds a grudge form me banning him for his harassment campaigntorward fluffy ?

? Well damn. Will you be setting up another? Or posting WIPs anywhere else?

On 10/15/2022 at 8:13 AM, uchihaittach said:

Hello. Is there a forecast for new Anub's animations? I really like this mod, but it hasn't released anything new since 2021

New animation packages were released, but the links in the discord.In the discord earlier you could find and download them. but got banned the other day..

16 hours ago, Borlandsmen said:

New animation packages were released, but the links in the discord.In the discord earlier you could find and download them. but got banned the other day..

9 hours ago, uchihaittach said:

Do you have the discord link?
Do I need to be registered on Discord to gain access?

Look a few posts up for the message from Anubis stating that he got banned from Discord, so the Discord server is no more.  Standby for news from him about where he sets up shop next...