On 3/18/2022 at 5:59 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

tentacles are not an object, they are part of the seeker creature- if  u dont have em then soemthing wrong with your seeker, probably lack of ABC installed

Just now, grug7777 said:

thanks for  the help

thanks , my nubie mistake

Hi I have a problem with an animation category from Anub's, but I don't know if I can post it here. I will just say that one type of character does not work when I want to run the animation. I think I have the prerequisites because it's far from being my first install, but I'm lost.

On 3/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, PitivL7c said:

Hi I have a problem with an animation category from Anub's, but I don't know if I can post it here. I will just say that one type of character does not work when I want to run the animation. I think I have the prerequisites because it's far from being my first install, but I'm lost.

no u cant

• 5 weeks later...

Will the ABC animations work (and look halfway decent) for giants if I use an SOS addon?

I kinda want Female Giants, but the only way I've found to get them is by using "Naked Giants" which also, inadvertedly, makes male giants naked and gives them a SOS.

Now, this isn't the worst of problems, but if I want to use ABC, I have to use the MNC / CF Option to equip the ABC. 
So my giants walk around naked, but with SOS Schlongs, then switch to ABC when I engage an animation.

So the core question is: would ABC animations look good with the SOS? Or should I just deal with the loss of immersion when giants schlongs just change?

donno much about sos for creatures but if it works like human sos then no, it wont look good. Sos only allows to set dick angle for each stage, ABC are dicks animated like any other body parts with couple of bones and mesh skinned to them. So sos is extremly inferior version of abc , it wont do what abc was designed to do.

3 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

donno much about sos for creatures but if it works like human sos then no, it wont look good. Sos only allows to set dick angle for each stage, ABC are dicks animated like any other body parts with couple of bones and mesh skinned to them. So sos is extremly inferior version of abc , it wont do what abc was designed to do.

yeah I recently tested it out.

Is there any mod that features female giants other than the "Naked Giants" mod for SE?
I am looking to gain naked Giantesses while preserving male giants base appearance so I can use MNC instead of SOS :/

On 4/27/2022 at 4:42 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

How do I line up the "big guy" animations? I have to manually click on the actor and set the scale to 1.15?

If I rebember well the old Komotor animations had some of those big guy animations but it auto scaled the actors. Maybe is possible to do the same for those animations.

3 hours ago, devildx said:

How do I line up the "big guy" animations? I have to manually click on the actor and set the scale to 1.15?

If I rebember well the old Komotor animations had some of those big guy animations but it auto scaled the actors. Maybe is possible to do the same for those animations.

komotor took all his secrets to the grave, noone knows how to do auto scaling, i have even asked sexlab co-creator and he said its impossible.

5 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

komotor took all his secrets to the grave, noone knows how to do auto scaling, i have even asked sexlab co-creator and he said its impossible.

I looked in my backup and I still have the 2.5 version of his SLAL pack that was on loverslab back them. It has the KomAnimScaler.esp and the script so maybe is possible to learn how he did it.

23 hours ago, devildx said:

I looked in my backup and I still have the 2.5 version of his SLAL pack that was on loverslab back them. It has the KomAnimScaler.esp and the script so maybe is possible to learn how he did it.

Ye, few years ago i tried myslef to modify the script, also sent it to ppl but nothing came out of it.
if u can repost it ill try to take another look. Maybe Baka is our hope, he is a genius.

I was hoping someone could help me. I recently downloaded Anub SLAL 05.2022 SSE and I run AE.

I have FNIS XXL, Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE, & SSE Engine Fixes. I also have the latest versions of everything and the latest versions of their dependent mods.

After uninstalling the older version of your animation pack FNIS is telling me I have 

5899 animations for 22 mods successfully included (character)

330 animations for 2 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

So everything's fine there, and no warnings when I load up Skyrim.

From your new pack I installed 3 of the animation packs and 5 of the shlong meshes from the pack, the "S Patch AIO SSE.zip", and the "XXS Repack.7z"
FNIS is now telling me I have

7322 animations for 24 mods successfully included (character)

1316 animations for 3 mods and 25 creatures successfully included.

I don't really think your animation pack had 2,400 animations, it installed too fast. But still, everything is fine. But when I load up Skyrim I get this error: "Sexlab Error: Unsupported Version Roll Back Detected (16403->16300) Proceed at your own Risk!"

Does anyone know what's causing this or if it's anything to worry about?

I posted the question in the sexlab animation framework thread but I'm not getting any answers. I'm hoping someone here knows and would be kind enough to help.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

I figured it out. It is something to worry about, it froze the NPCs in my game. But it wasn't your animation pack, it was the XXS Repack that came with it. I didn't recognize the name right away. It's either the XXSUtility that doesn't work or a patch for it. Not sure which.

What is that thing anyway? I had heard that XXSUtility helps with alignment in SL when the characters are different heights so I found a copy a while ago and tried it and it didn't help at all, so I got rid of it. Does it help with alignment in creature animations or something?

Edited by Reefor
On 5/12/2022 at 1:37 PM, Skyrimlover4ever said:

""komotor took all his secrets to the grave, noone knows how to do auto scaling, i have even asked sexlab co-creator and he said its impossible.""

Is it just a play on words "taken to the grave" - or is komotor really dead. Sorry to ask.

Prob not, but donno what he is up too

On 5/12/2022 at 3:32 PM, Mt_Du said:

Gotcha. Will that ever be a thing in the future, possibly, or just outright no? If you don't feel like answering that, I understand since some creators aren't really too sure themselves.

Ive sent ur files to Baka and his tests proved disapointing, if i remmber right  he said that sexlab fought with scaling script and actors kept constantly change in size, also script used "setscale" command so its baiscly usless for bigguy anims, and to work on midgets u prob would have to disable scaling in sexlab- wich already fixes midgets scaling by itself.
So in the end - komotors script is uslesss for this situation.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:14 AM, Reefor said:

I was hoping someone could help me. I recently downloaded Anub SLAL 05.2022 SSE and I run AE....

Prob not the right place to seek help for midget packs and stuff.

On 5/14/2022 at 5:42 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Thanks. I got an answer to the question on another site. XXS doesn't help with alignment and from what I'm told it was for, I don't need it.

It would be nice if someone made a mod that aligns based on the position of the schlong & VJ instead of the bodies.  That would fix beasts and NPCs of a different heights.

On 5/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Prob not, but donno what he is up too

Ive sent ur files to Baka and his tests proved disapointing, if i remmber right  he said that sexlab fought with scaling script and actors kept constantly change in size, also script used "setscale" command so its baiscly usless for bigguy anims, and to work on midgets u prob would have to disable scaling in sexlab- wich already fixes midgets scaling by itself.
So in the end - komotors script is uslesss for this situation.

I meant for the vampire lord and werewolves. I think you got mine's mixed up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting Anubs Animal Animations to show up in my Toggle Animations list.

When I installed it I didn't have animal schlongs so I just loaded them and didn't test them. Today I installed the animal schlongs so I went to test it. There were none in the animation list.

I realized that the "allow animal animations" was toggled off, so I toggled it on, still nothing.
SL says I have 74 animal animations loaded.
I also tried to activate them again after toggling on the Animal Animations

Do I have to uninstall and reinstall & re-activate all the animations from the animation pack again or is there something else I'm missing?

*****EDIT*****
(approx 5 hours later)

I tried putting an irresistible spell on a girl and horse to see what would happen. It started the animation chosen at random. Still no animation in the list so I could choose which animation I want to play. Kind of strange, but I hope that points to the problem I'm having so someone can help me figure this out.

Edited by Reefor
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have trouble with wolf "threesome". The human female animation seems to be working, but the wolves are standing there doing nothing but their afk animation. Redid fnis, reregistered animations, even deleted everything that has "anub" in my skyrim folder and reinstalled the animations. No luck. All other animations seem to work. I remember when this animation first came out, it worked, but now it's broken. Please help!

I want to turn some animations into invisible furniture ones (Stand in front of the bed to align the animation kinda thing) How do I remove, for example, the table from the animation and how do I move characters to align them with the furniture? Which programs do I need?