On 6/9/2023 at 6:32 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

we cant do anything like that, we can only control some bone movement.

Well, I guess I was wrong or did not word it right. I just noticed that in some older animations, the physics on breasts or vagina does not properly get used, like no bouncy breasts or no penetration while in newer animations, they get properly shown, like the breast bounces properly, the vagina gets stretched etc. I do have HDT physics and a physics compatible body mod on and it works well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to say thank you Anub for the great animations and for spending time at it.

For all who use and like those animations,pls support Anub and the animators left.They spend time to keep the skyrim spirit up.Its a lot of work to make these animations and it takes just a little money to keep these great work alive.

For all who support people on Patreon and won't trust pixiv a.o...it is just the same . Let me say,it'll worth a try?

4 hours ago, bloopyguy said:

Is there anywhere to see a changelog of what was added? I subscribed via Subscribestar, but I don't know which animations in the game are actually new or changed.

join discord channel, cant post previews anywhere or risk ban like on patreon.

15 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

join discord channel, cant post previews anywhere or risk ban like on patreon.

Could you PM me the Discord invite link please? I looked for it, but couldn't find it anywhere.

Edit: Seems I'm blind. I found the link.

Edited by bloopyguy

Thought I was going crazy at first but finally realized that the newest version (compared to older build I was using) has built-in futanari SOS positioning of 8 for some of the animations. Just a heads-up for anyone else confused, was probably mentioned in topic beforehand but I missed it.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

The Spider Web and the Spriggan Animation won't start for me. Both are registered and selected

Does anyone know how I can start the animation?

All other Animations works well.

@AnubiSs2167Which eyes did you use in the 3rd picture with the hypnosis animation?

Thanks very much ?

Edited by Teclis
  • 2 weeks later...