Thank you for your great work. I like all your animations..

but I have a suggestion, could you let the animation's speed play more faster? I mean when I play the animation such as falmer,.. even into 4th step...the speed is very very slow...

Thank you for your feedback Saber :)

I agree, alot of my animations are to slow. Thats mostly becouse with animals there is no way to move pelvis alone , so if you want to do a thrust it has to involve the whole body. When i crank speed to faster then it looks like they are having spasm atack. Tho while working on the falmer rig i discovered a little trick. You can attach movement of the bone to a controler and basicly deform the bone to move forward and backward to simulate movement in pelvis alone. Don't know how it will look in game as it may break the skeleton. I sugest using anim speed mod for my old animations. I'll try to make them more livly in the future.

After thinking it thru i incresed the speed of stage 2 and 3 of falmer threesome abit so its faster then in the gifs.

So i made new rig. This time for bear. It should alow fast pelvis movement wihout moving the whole body around. The one thing that anoys me in animal animation (especialy wolves and dogs) is that they push with their whole body instead of pelvis only. Here is an test example of mister bear and his amazing hips skills :D

https://gfycat.com/UnhealthyBrokenFinch

Guest CustosSalvator

Would these animations work with SLAL? :huh:

Sorry , they are designed to only work with Nintendo 64 operating system.

Thank you for quick answer  :)

Would these animations work with SLAL? :huh:

Sorry , they are designed to only work with Nintendo 64 operating system.

Dont forget that expansion pack is required though.

Ah yes, sorry forgot to mention. You have to have Brood Wars installed.