Depends on the type of squating. Knees to the side is impossible due to add starting to look realy wierd. SOme kind of knees in front could be used in horse on back maybe.

https://gfycat.com/InnocentMagnificentDegu

Slowest and prob 2nd stage. Need starting stage, final stage and maybe 1 more fast thrust stage cuz ppl tend to say that my animations are to slow. Tho i dont think horse is the right animal for fast humping.

Have her lay down, i.e., grab end of box and stomach to box and spread legs? Have the horse thrust faster then? I'm sure if you try a position with faster trust, you'll know if it looks right. For stage 1, could you have the horse 'missed' and his thing carrying her (feet off ground) thrusting into her stomach type thing? Stage 3 (after yours) could have her adjusted so her feet are on the horse's hind legs' knees? Thrusting faster if applicable. I'm not sure if any of these are compatible with your model or sound good. Nice animation regardless.

Holy cow, you outdid yourself this time Anub! :D

Thanks, just one more stage to finish and ill be realeasing it. Tho next realese should be taken as "beta". As objects are kinda new to me and Katzumi i have no way to test the animations in game and make final adjustements. So expect a broken mess like "wolfthresome" (wich is fixed now and ready to ship btw) for few days after update.

Wow, the animation looks really good! And I've just noticed the Paralysis Poison animation, mind blowing my friend.

Keep up the good work.

For a test animation that turned out to be the best horse animation out there imo.

Thanks guys.

Its more of a test of a rigs i make, alot of errors pops out while i actually start to use em. This time was a test of adding objects aswell.

Animation Ideas request

I haven't seen any animations pertaining to a character fainting/passing out, knocked out, chloroformed, or choked out.

I'm sure some modders would love to use those type of animations in their own mods.

Animation Ideas request

I haven't seen any animations pertaining to a character fainting/passing out, knocked out, chloroformed, or choked out.

I'm sure some modders would love to use those type of animations in their own mods.

Well the problem are facial expressions. No point of making sleeping or unconscious animation where character will have their eyes wide open and moan all the time. Thats why i made it paralysis so facial expression make more sense as victim is well aware what is happening to her , she just can't move. Untill there is easy process to atach specific facial expression to animation type or tag i will pass on anything regarding unconscious characters