So i finally updated to sexlab 1.6 and saw some of my animations for the 1st time.

Gotta say im very disapointed in YOU guys. Some are totally broken , some are extremly disynchronized and not even one person came here to say "hey dude animation xyz is fucked up". Its eaither that everyone is scared to give any criticism cuz animator may threw fit and leave, or simpler answer - no one realy cares. Either way it makes me sad.

For me all you animations are perfect. You are very good.

Not sure tho but even if registred correctly i can't trigger the animation "anal nelson". All other animation works fine, but this ne. I tried rape category too but nope.

Tried the animation ingame worked without a problem.

-Try deactivate all other animations in Sexlab.

-Try  reregister Json in SLAL MCM Menu

- Try install the Pack manually and then Reregister it.

So i finally updated to sexlab 1.6 and saw some of my animations for the 1st time.

Gotta say im very disapointed in YOU guys. Some are totally broken , some are extremly disynchronized and not even one person came here to say "hey dude animation xyz is fucked up". Its eaither that everyone is scared to give any criticism cuz animator may threw fit and leave, or simpler answer - no one realy cares. Either way it makes me sad.

never had a problem with your animations in sexlab 1.6 they are fine with me

i didn't see any annoying glitches either and i was using the latest version, swozzy :7
maybe I noticed it but it still looked so good so I didn't really feel like it was a big problem.

Shade got remade from wood elf to dark elf so she looks diffrent now, Alex is somwhere at the start of the thread. I'll look into others when i have time but bear in mind that they are often heavy modified beyond the use of mods, so if you want exact copies then you will have do some manual work.

Shade got remade from wood elf to dark elf so she looks diffrent now, Alex is somwhere at the start of the thread. I'll look into others when i have time but bear in mind that they are often heavy modified beyond the use of mods, so if you want exact copies then you will have do some manual work.

Looking at screenshots I can say that is obvious :)

Would be cool anyway.

Yeah, but i still need the add animation object. I need a crate , box or whatever for horse to jump on. Dont wanna make another "hero grinds the half asleep horse" type of animation. We already have those and i find them quite boring.

You could ask FunnyBiz? He's got a lot of animations with animobjects, and his SLAL animation pack even includes an animobject.esp file IIRC.

Yeah, but i still need the add animation object. I need a crate , box or whatever for horse to jump on. Dont wanna make another "hero grinds the half asleep horse" type of animation. We already have those and i find them quite boring.

You could ask FunnyBiz? He's got a lot of animations with animobjects, and his SLAL animation pack even includes an animobject.esp file IIRC.

Does he? I do not see any gifs containing objects in his thread. Mostly cuffs and stuff that is added as clothing.

Yup too bad that current horse animation are quite not so good need some rework and tweak, horse is the most favorite creature xD 

@AnubiSs2167

Yeah FunnyBizness has some that add a table when the animation starts and one person is laying on the table there is another animation scene that uses a pole with some bindings on the top and one persons hands are hooked to the bindings. Leito has also done work with them as well from beds to chairs to potion bottles to dildos.