I think both Rydin (NSAP) and Dentarr (MNC) are aware of these new animations. So we only have to have some patience until they find the time to add them to their respective (sub) framework.

Exactly my point....  What's MNC btw?

More Nasty Critters = MNC. It's the creature animations equivalent of this mod (plus extras which you do not have to use but can if you like them and want them).

Well done,i really like these Animations !!

Is there any way,we could get our Hands on this gorgeous Elf?

I bet she would have Topclicks if you would make her a follower !!

*NINJA-EDIT*

There were some skeever anims. around,some sort of Oral (Active Skeever)

This would be great if it would be a Dog/Wolf one ,just say´n  :cool:

Well done,i really like these Animations !!

Is there any way,we could get our Hands on this gorgeous Elf?

I bet she would have Topclicks if you would make her a follower !!

*NINJA-EDIT*

There were some skeever anims. around,some sort of Oral (Active Skeever)

This would be great if it would be a Dog/Wolf one ,just say´n  :cool:

Sorry but i know nothing about writing a follower mod, best i can do is give mod list and racemenu preset. I gues you can make her a follower using familiar faces mod. Thank you for taking interest in "Alex" (picture below) or her remade more badass version "Justicar Alexia" :D:

dxRYoUu.jpg

Wolf stage 3 is finished, heres a preview: http://gfycat.com/LoneVillainousLangur

Wolf 4 and 5 will have oral if everything will go as planned :)

• 1 month later...

Nice work! Although...now I'm kinda confused, were you the guy I suggested a threesome anim where the dominant female holds down the sub female while the male penetrates her missionary style? Reason I ask is because I was also talking to another animater called Proxy(I think that's his user name) before the site revert, and I can't remember what I suggested to who. xD

Here try this: Less Nasty Critters.7z

CPU made this, it doesn't have all the animations and i can't use it myself cuz of the old sexlab version.

Consider it a beta or something. If you find any bugs please report here.

Install like any other mod and reset animation registry.

As for NSAP, i told Rydin to not add my animations , i thought i could do it myself but its not working out to well.

As for MNC, i haven't seen Dentarr in a while. I think its possible that hes either strugling with transition to sexlab 1.6 or just had enough and abandon the project.

Animation(
id="AnubDomCow",
name="Anub's Domination Cowgirl",
tags="Sex,Dirty,Forced,Vaginal,Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,Cowgirl,Femdom,Creampie,MF,Rape",
sound=Squishing,
actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
actor2=Male(),
a1_stage_params = [
Stage(1, open_mouth=True),
Stage(2, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
],
)

Animation(
    id="AnubFemdom",
    name="Anub's Femdom",
    tags="Sex,Dirty,Forced,Vaginal,Aggressive,Cowgirl,FemDom,AggressiveDefault,Rape,Creampie",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=Male(),
a1_stage_params = [
Stage(1, open_mouth=True),
Stage(2, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
],
)

Animation(
    id="futa1",
    name="Anubs Futa",
    tags="Sex,Dirty,Anal,Creampie,Missionary",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Anal),
    actor2=Male(),
a1_stage_params = [
Stage(1, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
],
)

I just fiddled a bit with the tut from SL Animation Loader (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader). This should add 3 of Anub's animations. Testing it right now. Tell me if you see something wrong or if it doesn't work for you.

You have to create an own folder for Anub's Anims, for example "SLAnimLoader-1.1\meshes\actors\character\animations\Anubis"
Put the FNIS_Anubis_List.txt in there.
Then put the .txt with the spoiler text inside "SLAnimLoader-1.1\SLAnims\source", then run "SLAnimGenerate.pyw". You should be good to go from there. When in doubt, always rebuild the FNIS list with GenerateFNISforModders.

FNIS_Anubis_List.txt