http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

I use it for color map basis but i heavly modifed it to suit each character using gimp and texture blender.

Normal maps are from all over the nexus. One day i just downloaded all unp skin mods from nexus and threw all normal maps into one folder,

So i just go there and pick and choose what i need for each character depending how muscluar/smooth she needs to be.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

I use it for color map basis but i heavly modifed it to suit each character using gimp and texture blender.

Normal maps are from all over the nexus. One day i just downloaded all unp skin mods from nexus and threw all normal maps into one folder,

So i just go there and pick and choose what i need for each character depending how muscluar/smooth she needs to be.

Thank you, you must be better at character creation in that case cause i use the same textures but i cant get anything near that good -.-

Amazing work as alway! *Waiting for the new pack update from Katzumi*. Quick question, how do the wall animations work? I am a huge noob when it comes to anything regarding modding and animations as amazing as this, do the animations have some kind of detect closest wall thing? Sorry for the noobish question.

Amazing work as alway! *Waiting for the new pack update from Katzumi*. Quick question, how do the wall animations work? I am a huge noob when it comes to anything regarding modding and animations as amazing as this, do the animations have some kind of detect closest wall thing? Sorry for the noobish question.

Haha , no nothing of the sort. Its basicly a normal animation. So what i do is go to npc and intiate scene by either amorous advantures or sexlab romance. Ask npc to go somwhere private. Go to wall and say that this is a good place. Quickly turn around so u are facing a wall and are as close as possible. Some random animation will start. Use any of the animation choosing mods to choose one of the wall animations. Not very immersive i know but im not a modder nor would i force ppl to use mod for 3 animations.

Thinks to note:

- There are diffrent walls in skyrim, some contains invisible meshes so its a gamble if player hand will not go thru it. You have to use sexlab position hotkeys to align.

-1st time you activate any wall animation you will have to move characters quite abit away from the walll. I fucked up aligning in max so animation will start in a wall.

Again use sexlab position hotkeys.

-Katzumi could add "standing" tag so sexlab will not trigger them on beds.

Haha , no nothing of the sort. Its basicly a normal animation. So what i do is go to npc and intiate scene by either amorous advantures or sexlab romance. Ask npc to go somwhere private. Go to wall and say that this is a good place. Quickly turn around so u are facing a wall and are as close as possible. Some random animation will start. Use any of the animation choosing mods to choose one of the wall animations. Not very immersive i know but im not a modder nor would i force ppl to use mod for 3 animations.

Thinks to note:

- There are diffrent walls in skyrim, some contains invisible meshes so its a gamble if player hand will not go thru it. You have to use sexlab position hotkeys to align.

-1st time you activate any wall animation you will have to move characters quite abit away from the walll. I fucked up aligning in max so animation will start in a wall.

Again use sexlab position hotkeys.

-Katzumi could add "standing" tag so sexlab will not trigger them on beds.

New Pack with Wallside and updated Falmerdoggy is online, download link is in my Sig

@Anub added Standing tag on all Wall animations

So i finally updated to sexlab 1.6 and saw some of my animations for the 1st time.

Gotta say im very disapointed in YOU guys. Some are totally broken , some are extremly disynchronized and not even one person came here to say "hey dude animation xyz is fucked up". Its eaither that everyone is scared to give any criticism cuz animator may threw fit and leave, or simpler answer - no one realy cares. Either way it makes me sad.