• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dardar said:

Has there been any new creature animations in the lastest 5$ patreon pack? looking at becoming a patreon but i don't know what new animations have been added for creatures since the loverslab varient was released

Ā 

On 11/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, mrpeter01 said:

If you follow his link in first page. You will go to Mod's page below.

In Mod's page, when you click 'Download this file', you fill see his latest public release which available in 3 package of 08.2019.Ā 

As for preview,Ā  you could found it in https://gfycat.com/pl/@AnubiSs2167/collections

Ā 

Nvm i found this on a second run through the previous pages :)

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed there are some animations using animobjects, but the JSON files lack any reference to any of them.

Similarly, the JSON files completely lack usage of AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable, which i find suspicious as it is unlikely that none of the animations would require it.

Does anybody have proper, fixed version of the JSON files? (@AnubiSs2167?)

22 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I noticed there are some animations using animobjects, but the JSON files lack any reference to any of them.

Similarly, the JSON files completely lack usage of AVbHumanoidFootIKDisable, which i find suspicious as it is unlikely that none of the animations would require it.

Does anybody have proper, fixed version of the JSON files? (@AnubiSs2167?)

Tthats cuz i dont write it in SLAL. I modify fnis txt files by hand. Its all there.

43 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Tthats cuz i dont write it in SLAL. I modify fnis txt files by hand. Its all there.

Aha, that is unfortunate for me as i need to recreate the JSON then, but at least i know its not a waste of time since there are no other JSON files.
Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn i really, really like your "new" animations. Best i've seen for sexlab so far, specially with the lack of foreplay animations.

Ā 

Most SL animations are just "in out, in out, repeat with slightly different positions" but yours (specially the new ones) have foreplay, kissing, masturbation, and a bunch of little details that makes them way more real and erotic.

Ā 

You probably surpased Leito at this point.

3 hours ago, Blacksteel27 said:

So not to be rude or anything, but what exactly are the new animations? I see an update and 4 compilations of gifs that predate back to 2019, but I'm not exactly sure what is new here. Can you list the new animations by category when you do an update please?

Those are all the new animations. If you click one of the gifs, you'll also get the name and stage.

2 hours ago, ItalianDragon said:

Dumbass question: is there something to do in particular if you're updating the animation pack from an older version or it's just a "uninstall the old and install the new" kind of thing ?

That, then run FNIS, then inside the game go into the SLAL MCM and enable the new animations and register them.Ā  I think thats all you need to do.

So I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, but none of your animations will function for me at all. I have been having some issues withĀ Leito animations as well but some of his work (Mostly the none aggressive ones) and some don't (Mostly the aggressive ones), but not a single one of yours loads up properly for me (participants just stand there merged together not moving). I'm running it through Mod Organizer and have all the Master's enabled. I've tried running FNIS over and over as well as clearing and reenabling in the MCM in game. Any advice?

Is it possible to request more straight and non-consensual creature animations in the future? There is no chance I will pay for patreon if the content continues to look like it does in the latest two packs. It's a waste of talent to do animations only for the minority in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 4:43 PM, saltshade said:

Is it possible to request more straight and non-consensual creature animations in the future? There is no chance I will pay for patreon if the content continues to look like it does in the latest two packs. It's a waste of talent to do animations only for the minority in my opinion.

Why do you hate minorities?

2 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I dont evenĀ understand what saltshade is on aboutĀ ?
Is he talking about gay anims i made? There are like 5 of em, and around 1000 straight ones.

You aren't alone x)
If anything adult gay anims are quite scarce (like skimpy armors for men) so having more of either of those sure isn't a bad thing :D