Kendo 2's High Heeled Boots for 7B - NiO High Heels

View File

Kendo 2's NiOverride High Heeled Boots for 7B plus++

21791869549_0829c7bc52_z.jpg

This mod is a conversion of a Kendo 2's HDT High Heeled Boots for UNP amazing work to the 7B body (Bombsheel/Cleavage/Natural).
But the HDT HH framework is no more :P
Instead this conversion uses the new NiOverride "Equippable Transforms" (Included in RM versions 3.3+)

Equippable Transforms are scriptless and much more easy to work then HDT-HH.
I'm releasing this conversion in hope that more modders will start using it.

This is how it all works:
21791114699_1fbe6b2549_n.jpg

Lastly I also added color and weight variations to all the heels.
The color variations are optional and based on the textures from aMidianBorn Book of Silence "Content Addon".

REQUIREMENTS:
Kendo 2's HDT High Heeled Boots for UNP (Yes original is required - Go grab it and give Kendo some thanks!)
RaceMenu 3.3+ (Or updated NiOverride)
OPTIONAL - aMidianBorn Book of Silence "Content Addon" file.

CREDITS:
Kendo 2 for making such lore-sexy High heels
expired6978 for the essential RaceMenu
CaBaL120 for his amazing texture work!

PERMISSION:
This file also follows Kendo permission policy.
-BodySlide or OutfitStudio conversions are 100% prohibited!
-Upload this to the Nexus page is also a NO GO

21978025565_ae8731194b_z.jpg

Yay yet another mod using NiO High Heels! If you keep them on during sex you might wanna look at my sig ;)

Was just going to ask about that, glad to see there's a solution out there already. I would ask Ashal about merging it into SexLab (as my HDT high heel handler was).

Ashal already asked.

so its called RaceMenu ET.. 

alright  :rolleyes:

No it,s not :P

• it only depends on NiOverride
  • if it was called "Racemenu something blah blah" it would confuse the sh*t out of all the ECE scrubs

Did some edit on the names,

Sorry.

i have no idea what body mod you're using but your character legs are awesome.

7B Body :)

so its called RaceMenu ET.. 

alright  :rolleyes:

No that was my mistake.

Is just NiOverride (NiO)

Equipable Transforms is just a new feature of NiO

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey thanks for this! K2's boots are awesome, I would have used them in eveyr save if not for the HDT HIgh Heels requirement.

But I'm having an issue that only showed up now recently; Lydia's HH Ebony boots are now sticking into the floor for some reson, it worked fine initially and she was changing height, now she's not. It's not NiO that's broken on my end, because I have other heels that work the same way (Elewin conversions and Black Lace Minidresses heels) and those work fine, including for Lydia who wears those and some lingerie at home, but when she changes (AFT) to her ebony armor outfit, her feet stick into the ground. I thought it was because I had enchanted them as they worked initially, but I made new ones and gave her with no enchantment and same deal.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/357275807022505499/3BDBC304FA23BC84AB78FBDD31096187973EEF69/

Hey thanks for this! K2's boots are awesome, I would have used them in eveyr save if not for the HDT HIgh Heels requirement.

But I'm having an issue that only showed up now recently; Lydia's HH Ebony boots are now sticking into the floor for some reson, it worked fine initially and she was changing height, now she's not. It's not NiO that's broken on my end, because I have other heels that work the same way (Elewin conversions and Black Lace Minidresses heels) and those work fine, including for Lydia who wears those and some lingerie at home, but when she changes (AFT) to her ebony armor outfit, her feet stick into the ground. I thought it was because I had enchanted them as they worked initially, but I made new ones and gave her with no enchantment and same deal.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/357275807022505499/3BDBC304FA23BC84AB78FBDD31096187973EEF69/

Does it happens on other boots too?

Or is it only with the ebony?

No I checked and it's happening to all of them now. It worked fine when I first installed it, but not now. As I said I ahve other NiO heels that are working fine, Lydia swaps to a lingerie set and high heels when she's at home, that works fine and she gets elevated, but she sticks into the ground with the boots.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does it happens on other boots too?

Or is it only with the ebony?

Only the Ebony.

Problem is the NIStringExtraData node is attached to the wrong parent in _0.

I have attached a drop in replacement that should work. Place in \meshes\K2\HDT Boots\ebony\

Boots_0.nif

• 1 year later...