The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

Hmm.... I'd been planning on doing that for QAYL, so I was reluctant to do it here. But some sort of speed up for Good Little Ponies can probably be arranged :)

Yay!

So, the idea I had is more broad than a speed boost per se--more of... an option to forego pay in exchange for "upgrades" of various types. Some may be nice and practical, like the speedier boots, some might merely be more immersive for the ponygirl life, like blinders, if those existed.

Well now ... there's a nice mod that simulates restricted helmet vision by blacking out chunks of your viewport, so I thought I might adapt that approach for blinkers. I still need the mesh, of course, but I figure it's got to be one of the easier things to do.

But yeah, I like the way you're thinking :)

Thanks for all your work on this!  I am having the unremovable tattoo issue, so I was happy to hear you added a remover.  I updated, but for some reason there is nothing new in the MCM menu for me.  Any idea what my issue might be? 

awesome job on the tats.... may I please have a separate file for the tattoos now that it's perfect? (I noticed that the older one was removed)

Edit: Curse you for making me learn how the mods work, I read the change log for the current version and it got me thinking.

What's New in Version 0.11.2 (See full changelog)  
  • Added an emergency tat remover button to MCM. Don't get too attached to it :)
  • And a word to the wise, if you're not using a mod manager or some sort, delete the sluts files in the slavetats folder from earlier versions before installing this one.

I just deleted the old slavetats folder from your original Tats Pack and replaced it with the slavetats folder from the current version. Thanks a lot, that may have been more valuable to me than you just making me one :)

PS: hand placement looks great, you did a fantastic job

Might be answered somewhere else, if that's the case, I apologize, but the cart wont attach to my character, she ports to the front of it when I activate the cart, it just sits there.

check your skeleton, that's the most common cause for this

if your version is current there should be an mcm listing any issues with it

Thanks for all your work on this!  I am having the unremovable tattoo issue, so I was happy to hear you added a remover.  I updated, but for some reason there is nothing new in the MCM menu for me.  Any idea what my issue might be? 

Uninstall the mod conmpletely, make a new save, install the new version. Skyrim should tell you there is a new MCM menu and SLUTS is back with a new tab called "debug" and there is the tatto remover. If you read the patchnote for 0.11.2 it says

And a word to the wise, if you're not using a mod manager or some sort, delete the sluts files in the slavetats folder from earlier versions before installing this one.

So, had time to play around with 11.2 today and found a couple things to report.

1. Escrow chests are still not despawning, making it possible to break the quest (more details in my old post here)

2. Riften's Escrow chest hovers a bit in the air

3. Attempting to unhook from the cart plays the armbinder struggle animations, instead of the yoke struggle animations.

4. Double and triple quest markers on the map once the quest is done a second or third time. Towards the destination of the freight haul, retrieving your gear shows the proper amount of quest markers.

Past that it's pretty stable for me and works well so far, the new handbrake is amazing for Cart Kombat and to get rid of enemies, unhooking and attaching the cart works very well even when done often directly after each other.

One thing that might require a quip on the download page is that the SLUTS debug menu only showed up after the deinstallation and clean re-installation of SLUTS, the deletion of the tattoo folder didn't work.

But after deleting and re-installing the entire mod the tattoo removal worked like a charm.

Might be answered somewhere else, if that's the case, I apologize, but the cart wont attach to my character, she ports to the front of it when I activate the cart, it just sits there.

Had the skeleton required, but in version 3.03 instead of 3.21. Going to update and see if that helps.

Edit:  Up to date skeleton that is the exact one listed in the requirements didn't fix the problem, any other ideas?

When I can't get a mod to work and I've tried lots of different fixes that 'should' work, I'll launch a new game and see if that particular mod works in the new game, Sometimes I find that it works in the new game and not from my old save. Was just a thought I had this morning, heh

I also keep two backups of the Skyrim folder "Freshly downloaded with no mods installed" and "Backup of the folder with all my regular mods from when I had everything working". This allows me to move the current Skyrim folder and then copy my "freshly downloaded" folder to replace it temporarily and install just the mods I want to test. When you're done just delete the copy of "freshly downloaded" and move the Skyrim folder back. Neither Steam nor NMM make any problems for doing this. (note to install mods in the copy of freshly downloaded just uninstall then reinstall in NMM, you can't mess up your original Skyrim folder because you have it moved to another location temporarily.)

Had the skeleton required, but in version 3.03 instead of 3.21. Going to update and see if that helps.

Edit:  Up to date skeleton that is the exact one listed in the requirements didn't fix the problem, any other ideas?

next problem here is usually listed in the skeleton's mcm

that's right xpmse3 or later has an mcm, you updated the skeleton, that wasn't the problem, it works fine on version 2.82, we on'y ask you to update it to 3 or later to look at the mcmto see what's wrong

screen shot it if you must but that's where your problem should be

I know in the requirements its written this need SL 1.6X

But Anyone tried it with SL 1,59?

There are still many mods (prison overhaul in particular) that won't work with 1.6 so i'd like to wait before updating.

Honestly now there are more mods that need 1.6, it's worth it to upgrade imo.

I know in the requirements its written this need SL 1.6X

But Anyone tried it with SL 1,59?

There are still many mods (prison overhaul in particular) that won't work with 1.6 so i'd like to wait before updating.

I think the sex with the driver won't work with an older version of sl, aside from that you might be ok - wouldn't swear on it tho

Heya, all.

I've not felt up to much in the way of coding so far this weekend, so I've been working on the pictures for the employee handbook. What the hell, anything that keeps the burnout at bay, right?

There's also this game called "Free Cities" that's been eating into my time as well. Twine based slave training game; text only but it's horribly easy to click next and do one more turn.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some stuff done. I'm hoping to get the current reconnect code replaced by a delete and respawn of a new cart. And after that I want to look at the turn in scene which is way overdue for a little attention.

Oh yeah, and I want to make sure the drivers hand out copies of the handbook as well.

Heya, all.

I've not felt up to much in the way of coding so far this weekend, so I've been working on the pictures for the employee handbook. What the hell, anything that keeps the burnout at bay, right?

There's also this game called "Free Cities" that's been eating into my time as well. Twine based slave training game; text only but it's horribly easy to click next and do one more turn.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some stuff done. I'm hoping to get the current reconnect code replaced by a delete and respawn of a new cart. And after that I want to look at the turn in scene which is way overdue for a little attention.

Oh yeah, and I want to make sure the drivers hand out copies of the handbook as well.

no rush we do not want you feeling burnt out, be happy :)

next problem here is usually listed in the skeleton's mcm

that's right xpmse3 or later has an mcm, you updated the skeleton, that wasn't the problem, it works fine on version 2.82, we on'y ask you to update it to 3 or later to look at the mcmto see what's wrong

screen shot it if you must but that's where your problem should be

also, make sure nothing is overwriting xpmse