Anyone having an issue with the belly inflating to infinity (or at least to 150 anyway) with the latest version?  I'm using this and Fill her up 2 NIO.

Not sure, where the number 150 comes from, my framework has a by mod limit of 100 and Fill Her Up has a limit of 24 (overfull).

Sorry, I tried to recreate this, but was never able to inflate my characters belly greater than 24 with Fill Her Up 2 NIO.

Update 0.9.5 beta:

- added a toggle to automatically register SLIF, default off, while off this boosts the speed to register, unregister and inflate actors, if they are not already registered for SLIF, but doesn't add SLIF to the list

- added automatic and manual actor list sorting, in ascending and descending order

- added the partial translations for French, Russian and Turkish, also took some over from the second German one (wip)

- added a language selection menu, the in-game notifications will be displayed in that language (mostly english at moment, except for german)

- added script SLIF_Language for translating in-game notifications (mostly english at moment, except for german)

- split off parts of the SLIF_Util script into smaller scripts, since it got way too large

Apparently somebody removed all translations but the russian one in the google spreadsheet. You should rollback to the previous revision, if possible.

No, they were just hidden.

For everyone: Be sure to un-hide the columns, once you are done!

Edit: I just realized, I didn't add the language translations to the Russian and Turkish ones, I will upload a new version, also with the full Russian translation.

post-24276-0-18668900-1469721686_thumb.png

post-24276-0-04947100-1469721695_thumb.png

Apparently somebody removed all translations but the russian one in the google spreadsheet. You should rollback to the previous revision, if possible.

No, they were just hidden.

For everyone: Be sure to un-hide the columns, once you are done!

Edit: I just realized, I didn't add the language translations to the Russian and Turkish ones, I will upload a new version, also with the full Russian translation.

My bad, didn't see that. I'm translating to French, hope that helps :).

Update 0.9.5a beta:

- fixed scanner sliders, which were essentially broken

- fixed jittering, when two mods are manipulating the same node at the same time

- fixed updating an actor now only takes into account scales that exist and doesn't set new ones

- cleaned and formatted papyrus debug messages

- added a toggle to treat transgender as male in sexlab on gender change in SLIF

- added a toggle to treat male as female in sexlab on gender change in SLIF

- changed and added some translation keys for those changes

- updated French and Russian translation to current state

Thanks for the great mod!  Just tried Soul Gem Oven and Estrus Chaurus + and was happy to see that they work well together now.  Really well done.

Thank you for trying out my mod, though I wouldn't say that Soul Gem Oven and Estrus Chaurus + wouldn't work without my mod, since they both use NiOverride, my mod just does it differently.

French translation is complete. For now, as it would seem you like adding keys all the time :P.

Yes, well sorry about that, but this mod is still in development, I still have plans for it and I already have some new ones, in my mind that I want to add, I'm not rushing anyone to translate them, just take your time :P

This was (probably) the last big addition to the translations though. I will have to change some placeholder translations though (not a lot but some).

Thank you for your hard work anyway, I really appreciate it :)

Thanks for the great mod!  Just tried Soul Gem Oven and Estrus Chaurus + and was happy to see that they work well together now.  Really well done.

Thank you for trying out my mod, though I wouldn't say that Soul Gem Oven and Estrus Chaurus + wouldn't work without my mod, since they both use NiOverride, my mod just does it differently.

I tried both together in the past and the scaling in each mod would fight each other.  I believe they were both using NiOverride at the time.  I'm going to add Milk Mod Economy to see if they all get along now.

I tried both together in the past and the scaling in each mod would fight each other.  I believe they were both using NiOverride at the time.  I'm going to add Milk Mod Economy to see if they all get along now.

Alright, fair enough.

Yes, Milk Mod Economy will work fine with the others as well with my mod, I also added belly inflation (via toggle in the menu), when drinking or being fed Lactacid, I will add a slider for the amount that is inflated soon.

hello i just have 2 questions:

1) would support for this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/617-npc-body-scale-randomizer/ be possible?

2) rather than having all of the scripts as seperate downloadable files, have you considered a fomod so that we can select the scripts we wish to include during installation of the main file?

1) Yes, a patch for that mod will come next update, which will be quite the big update.

2) Yes, I may consider adding a fomod version as optional, probably also an install script for Wrye Bash.

hello i just have 2 questions:

1) would support for this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/617-npc-body-scale-randomizer/ be possible?

2) rather than having all of the scripts as seperate downloadable files, have you considered a fomod so that we can select the scripts we wish to include during installation of the main file?

1) Yes, a patch for that mod will come next update, which will be quite the big update.

2) Yes, I may consider adding a fomod version as optional, probably also an install script for Wrye Bash.

ah wonderful! oh, i also have one more question. currently i have the mod set to average, and i also have mana tanks installed. now the problem is, i have my bar on empty and before adding this mod it would make me completely flat as a board (as was my intention, so i can see them slowly grow).

what setting would i need to make it so my breasts scale from mana tank's minimum to your framework's maximum?

Edit: one more thing, each breast scales to its size one after the other: the left breast scales first and when it stops, the right breast scales. is that intentional? is it so the system doesnt overload from rescaling multiple nodes simultaneously? 

Hey, sorry about replying just now, but your first question made me check my calculation systems and I noticed some problems with some of them and I haven't found a solution yet.

ah wonderful! oh, i also have one more question. currently i have the mod set to average, and i also have mana tanks installed. now the problem is, i have my bar on empty and before adding this mod it would make me completely flat as a board (as was my intention, so i can see them slowly grow).

what setting would i need to make it so my breasts scale from mana tank's minimum to your framework's maximum?

I have no answer to this question at the moment, I will let you know, once I figured something out.

I would say "subtract and add one", but that is misbehaving at the moment.

Edit: one more thing, each breast scales to its size one after the other: the left breast scales first and when it stops, the right breast scales. is that intentional? is it so the system doesnt overload from rescaling multiple nodes simultaneously?

Yes, that is intentional, since the mods call the inflate function one after the other and thus they scale one after the other, I will add a function that inflates multiple nodes at the same time, to conquer this issue, I will have to change some patches for that.

I like the concept of your mod, but I've had issues with it. I've installed it and all necessary patches, but it didn't work in-game : there wasn't any scaling for fill her up, or milk mod economy. I've deactivated SLIF and it worked again. I don't think I made any mistakes in the MCM, I haven't changed much.

I need a couple more information than that:

1. Which versions of fill her up and milk mod economy are you using? (I have tested Fill Her Up 1.0, 2.0, Fill Them Up 2.0 and Milk Mod Economy 2016-06-17 and all are working fine)

2. Which version of NetImmerse Override are you using? (Included in RaceMenu)

3. What inflation and calculation type are you using?

4. Can you upload your Papyrus.0.log file located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script ? (after stuff happened or rather not happened)

1. I am using the latest versions, FHU 2.0.9, FTU 2.0.9 and patch 1.12

2. I have RaceMenu 3.4.5.

3. I tried incremental and instant, iirc.

4. Will do once I get back home (in a week or so^^).

Thanks for the help, I'll do my best to get you all necessary information.

I tested with a new game, didn't change many of SLIF's settings, still the same result. I added the script folder as attachment, in case you need more than just the Papyrus.0.log.

Script.7z

Hello!

Please add support for Egg Factory mod

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1890-egg-factory/

Yes, support for that one is coming next version.

I tested with a new game, didn't change many of SLIF's settings, still the same result. I added the script folder as attachment, in case you need more than just the Papyrus.0.log.

You didn't turn on logging in my mcm menu, which is off by default, if you did though and there is no message at all I'm worried ;)

Be sure that my patches override the scripts from the respective mods.

It's cool that SexLab has it's own log-files, I didn't know that (there are still some messages in the normal log though).

I just need Papyrus.0.log though, since that's the log from your last session.

I use EC+ 4.21, BF 2.7.2, and Fill Her UP, and your SLIF 0.9.4b & patches.

But SLIF shows only one list in MCM; Fill Her UP.

I never saw EC+ and BF lists... So uninstalled, and installed again. But nothing changed.

They only show up, when they call a function from my framework.

I use EC+ 4.21, BF 2.7.2, and Fill Her UP, and your SLIF 0.9.4b & patches.

But SLIF shows only one list in MCM; Fill Her UP.

I never saw EC+ and BF lists... So uninstalled, and installed again. But nothing changed.

They only show up, when they call a function from framework.

Can I ask you what I need to do?