@qotsafan Apparently SLIF works now. All I did was change the order of some mods in MO, ie move FloppySOS to the bottom so it's hdt DLL overwrites all other mods. Loaded up the game, belly wasn't flat anymore. Well, that's good news !

Glad, that it works for you now, new version coming up soon though, done with functionality and patches, updating translation files right now and will build the install-scripts for NMM (fomod) and WryeBash later :)

Never used MO, can you tell me what I need to do, so the fomod works for MO?

Edit: Btw. there are some translations blue, which means they are changed and a new one "$Presets" (if you didn't notice)

The FOMOD should work automatically with MO, you may just need to tell people they must be careful with which mods overwrite SLIF. As far as I'm aware, SLIF should be at the bottom of the MO list (ie overwrite everything). And if FloppySOS is present, it should be at the bottom, too. No idea why that is, though, so you may want to research that a bit further :).

The FOMOD should work automatically with MO, you may just need to tell people they must be careful with which mods overwrite SLIF. As far as I'm aware, SLIF should be at the bottom of the MO list (ie overwrite everything). And if FloppySOS is present, it should be at the bottom, too. No idea why that is, though, so you may want to research that a bit further :).

I just remember, that in the early stages of MO, some custom flags from fomods didn't work in MO, but I'm not really up to date on that regard.

Update 0.9.6 beta:

- added a patch for SexLab Procreation 1.1a

- added a patch for Naked Dungeons 1.7

- added a patch for Egg Factory 1.5

- added a patch for Amputator Framework 0.7

- added a patch for NPC Body Scale Randomizer 3.04

- added a preset system, which will set the values to those values, if they are not default, but only once and stores them in:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Presets.json

- added a functions inflateBoth() and inflateMultiple() to inflate multiple nodes at the same time

- added a whole bunch of new translation keys

- added optional fomod installer and install wizard for WryeBash

- updated Devious Devices Integration Patch for version 3.1

- updated Deviously Cursed Loot Patch for version 5.6

- updated Milk Mod Economy Patch for version 2016-08-15

- updated Russian, French and Spanish translation to current state

- debug messages are now logged in My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User\slif_debug.0.log

- errors are still logged in My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

First, thanks for the new version. I can see myself using the BSR files as a baseline as I continue to rebuild my derivative mod of it.

Although, I have to ask: looking at the sources, I see mentions of SplitAndJoinString inside SLIF_Util, but when I look at the psc in question, I don't see the function, and I can't find it in other files as well. Was this forgotten when uploading? 

First, thanks for the new version. I can see myself using the BSR files as a baseline as I continue to rebuild my derivative mod of it.

Although, I have to ask: looking at the sources, I see mentions of SplitAndJoinString inside SLIF_Util, but when I look at the psc in question, I don't see the function, and I can't find it in other files as well. Was this forgotten when uploading?

Did you not uninstall the old version? I changed the Sources folder to Source, since I accidently added an s to the end and it's now in the proper Source folder.

I also downloaded both versions and SplitAndJoinString is in each SLIF_Util.psc.

Absolutely love the new FOMOD, much more practical than the old method for patches. Had no issues with MO, either.

Glad you like it, I may consider only uploading the fomod for future versions then, since it's also working with MO.

Did you not uninstall the old version? I changed the Sources folder to Source, since I accidently added an s to the end and it's now in the proper Source folder.

I also downloaded both versions and SplitAndJoinString is in each SLIF_Util.psc.

Guess that's what I get when I just copy over without checking.

Added a patch for Milk Mod Economy version 2016-08-15 (not included in the installer)

Since Milk Mod Economy now has a native implementation of belly inflation while consuming lactacid, I didn't add those references in this version and the SLIF menu toggle does nothing and will be removed next version.

- added a functions inflateBoth() and inflateMultiple() to inflate multiple nodes at the same time

So whats this line of text mean? Can we expect to see a Checkbox for watching something scale in size after setting it in SLIF?

BTW loving the mod so far, Great job!  :D

Great mod, works like a charm for me, using DDi, SGO, DCL, EC+ together smoothly!

Awesome thanks for keeping it updated aswell.

So whats this line of text mean? Can we expect to see a Checkbox for watching something scale in size after setting it in SLIF?

Thanks you two, I'm trying my best :)

Before the implementation of inflateMultiple(), nodes were inflated one after the other, which means for "incremental" mode, that as an example first the left breast is inflated and afterwards the right one, which can look very weird.

Now with inflateMultiple(), basically any number of nodes (up to 128) can be inflated at the same time.

inflateBoth() is just a convenience method, with predefined combinations of nodes, like left and right breast, butt, etc.

It's so VERY nice that you made this!   No NiO morphs conflict between mods= much better game immersion.  (Obviously lol)

Also happy that update is all in one now.  Thank you.

Looking forward to playing with this more in depth.

Also have a question about NiOverride, but only if you have a free moment.

Normally I don't want to be a bother, but I get the impression you probably know alot about NiO to do all this, so that maybe you know right away where to look etc.

Put in spoiler tag as it's not directly related to your mod, or I don't think so.

My issue: on every gamesave load, my nude appearance starts off for 1 second or less as the correct one, then i hear the "equip" sound, and as a consequence my nude skin is always being overridden by a "darker texture or tint". 

This is without armour, boots, gloves. 

I go into racemenu, then exit normally, say accept changes though I didn't change anything, and now in game my appearance instantly updates and my head, body, hands, feet texture is back to lighter skin tone - the way i want it and set it in racemenu originally. 

Is this possibly a NiO thingy?

Is there a NiO load priority somewhere that I can go look at and maybe tweak?

I've been tweaking the .ini but it's not helping.  I did enable face for NiO.

I changed the racemenu load order and that did not help.

Also, I equip a corset from Maria Eden, can't see it, save, and then load up this save.

See corset again briefly, then overrrides takes place, corset is gone and belly is a bit bigger.

Am confused.  Help :)

Great mod, works like a charm for me, using DDi, SGO, DCL, EC+ together smoothly!

Awesome thanks for keeping it updated aswell.

Thanks you two, I'm trying my best :)

Before the implementation of inflateMultiple(), nodes were inflated one after the other, which means for "incremental" mode, that as an example first the left breast is inflated and afterwards the right one, which can look very weird.

Now with inflateMultiple(), basically any number of nodes (up to 128) can be inflated at the same time.

inflateBoth() is just a convenience method, with predefined combinations of nodes, like left and right breast, butt, etc.

Thank you for the clarification! Now i know what the lines of code do more or less. Still will we be able to see an option to automatically inflate the nodes using this mod? (IE press a button to scale the node and watch it grow in real time?) I feel that an option like this would show how "Incremental" values works  as well as the others.

it appears when using the latest version (fomod specifically,) my character's bodyparts started disappearing one after the other until eventually my torso and head was all that was left until disappearing completely, and when going into first person view, it gave me the perspective of an ant.

here is my papyrus log: Papyrus.0.log

the mods that the fomod patched were estrus charus, milk mod, soul gem, deadly drain, npc randomizer, and  mana tanks.

Edit: ill also include the debug log SexLabDebug.0.log

It's so VERY nice that you made this!   No NiO morphs conflict between mods= much better game immersion.  (Obviously lol)

Also happy that update is all in one now.  Thank you.

Looking forward to playing with this more in depth.

Also have a question about NiOverride, but only if you have a free moment.

Normally I don't want to be a bother, but I get the impression you probably know alot about NiO to do all this, so that maybe you know right away where to look etc.

Put in spoiler tag as it's not directly related to your mod, or I don't think so.

My issue: on every gamesave load, my nude appearance starts off for 1 second or less as the correct one, then i hear the "equip" sound, and as a consequence my nude skin is always being overridden by a "darker texture or tint". 

This is without armour, boots, gloves. 

I go into racemenu, then exit normally, say accept changes though I didn't change anything, and now in game my appearance instantly updates and my head, body, hands, feet texture is back to lighter skin tone - the way i want it and set it in racemenu originally. 

Is this possibly a NiO thingy?

Is there a NiO load priority somewhere that I can go look at and maybe tweak?

I've been tweaking the .ini but it's not helping.  I did enable face for NiO.

I changed the racemenu load order and that did not help.

Also, I equip a corset from Maria Eden, can't see it, save, and then load up this save.

See corset again briefly, then overrrides takes place, corset is gone and belly is a bit bigger.

Am confused.  Help :)

Actually I don't know much about NiO :D

I just know, that you can get/set values and that you to update them, each time you set them (took me a painful long time to realize this).

But I think I know, what's causing this, are you using SexLab Hormones? Has your character had lots of sex lately?

Hormones has a setting that you turn red, if you had lots of sex and blue, if you didn't, for an extended amount of time.

Hormones updates quite frequently to make sure it's settings are applied.

That's the only thing that comes to mind right now, hope that helps.

Thank you for the clarification! Now i know what the lines of code do more or less. Still will we be able to see an option to automatically inflate the nodes using this mod? (IE press a button to scale the node and watch it grow in real time?) I feel that an option like this would show how "Incremental" values works  as well as the others.

Hmm, I will think about this, not sure how much work that will be yet, but good idea.

it appears when using the latest version (fomod specifically,) my character's bodyparts started disappearing one after the other until eventually my torso and head was all that was left until disappearing completely, and when going into first person view, it gave me the perspective of an ant.

here is my papyrus log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

the mods that the fomod patched were estrus charus, milk mod, soul gem, deadly drain, npc randomizer, and  mana tanks.

Edit: ill also include the debug log attachicon.gifSexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log doesn't help me much, I need slif_debug.0.log.

From your Papyrus log, I can see a lot of errors related to Milk Mod Economy.

Are you using the newest version with the patch from the fomod?

You will need to install the optional patch for the newest version as stated here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53219-sexlab-inflation-framework/?p=1645044

here is my papyrus log: attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Edit: ill also include the debug log attachicon.gifSexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.0.log doesn't help me much, I need slif_debug.0.log.

From your Papyrus log, I can see a lot of errors related to Milk Mod Economy.

Are you using the newest version with the patch from the fomod?

You will need to install the optional patch for the newest version as stated here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53219-sexlab-inflation-framework/?p=1645044

strange, i cant seem to find those logs in my user folder. 

i also cant seem to find the patch you mentioned 

ah never mind i think i understand what patch you mean

Which means my functions aren't even called, since you are using the patch for the wrong version.

You need SLIF 0.9.6 beta - Milk Mod Economy 2016-08-15.zip

ah never mind i think i understand what patch you mean

Alright :)

Actually I don't know much about NiO :D

I just know, that you can get/set values and that you to update them, each time you set them (took me a painful long time to realize this).

But I think I know, what's causing this, are you using SexLab Hormones? Has your character had lots of sex lately?

Hormones has a setting that you turn red, if you had lots of sex and blue, if you didn't, for an extended amount of time.

Hormones updates quite frequently to make sure it's settings are applied.

That's the only thing that comes to mind right now, hope that helps.

:D I wish I had a gold coin for every time it took me painfully long to realize something.

Apparently the skin shader of Hormones is not working properly (I'm sure that's what i read by modauthor over in that topic when I read it a week ago or so)

So had already disabled that feature.  Was a very good idea though that it could be that!

Still maybe I'll disable the mod  - clean the save and see if there's some residual from when i did have it enabled.

In the end, probably have to do a new install and add mods one a time and see when that issue triggers.

Back to your mod, am really looking forward to seeing the different results with the different modes.

Thanks again for working so hard to make this.

:D I wish I had a gold coin for every time it took me painfully long to realize something.

Apparently the skin shader of Hormones is not working properly (I'm sure that's what i read by modauthor over in that topic when I read it a week ago or so)

So had already disabled that feature.  Was a very good idea though that it could be that!

Still maybe I'll disable the mod  - clean the save and see if there's some residual from when i did have it enabled.

In the end, probably have to do a new install and add mods one a time and see when that issue triggers.

Back to your mod, am really looking forward to seeing the different results with the different modes.

Thanks again for working so hard to make this.

I haven't worked with colors yet, so I don't know what could cause this, but maybe the color hasn't been reset, even though you disabled the feature? So maybe you are stuck with the color at the moment?

quick question, was i supposed to first hit the uninstall button on the old version before upgrading to the new version? also it would seem that even after having the seperate patch overwrite the files added fomod in the list, my body still vanishes completely. should i reinstall the fomod and uncheck milk mod from it?

Normally you don't have to hit uninstall, as my mod updates automatically. Not sure what's causing this, maybe it's related to it being an old savegame, but I don't really have the time right now to find a sollution, since it's already pretty late here (1 am) and I have an important day ahead of me, sorry :)