first: sorry if it is already asked...

a small question regarding fill her up... is it possible to add support for the 2.0 beta 9 version btw the NiO-version?   both found here

or is there no need for it because it uses NiO?

btw... i'm not a complete noob, but what is the difference between netimmerse nodes and netimmerse override nodes????

first: sorry if it is already asked...

a small question regarding fill her up... is it possible to add support for the 2.0 beta 9 version btw the NiO-version?   both found here

There is a new version of my mod coming out soon and I may consider finally adding support for the 2.0 version, what has kept me from doing so, is that it basically overwrites the 1.0 version, is split into 2 mods (FillHerUp/FillThemUp) and has an extensive amount of scripts (even though I probably would have to only look at the NiO patch, but those are already more scripts then the 1.0 version has)

or is there no need for it because it uses NiO?

Yes, you would need a patch, since the patches replace the NiO calls with calls to my mod.

btw... i'm not a complete noob, but what is the difference between netimmerse nodes and netimmerse override nodes????

Basically none, I think NiOverride uses NetImmerse (but I may be wrong, correct me if I am). The main difference is, that with NiOverride, you can have multiple scales manipulating one node, while with NetImmerse, there is only one scale for each node (kind of like my mod handles this, I just handle it differently), which resulted in mods fighting, for who got to scale the node first (or rather last).

There will be a forum upgrade soon though, so this may be delayed a bit.

great :) thanks for the fast answer :)

so for the time beeing i'll keep using version 1.00 (nothing serious because i'm using sos... so no inflated males... not sure if i want them anyway *laughs*)

Well, since my mod and Fill Her Up 2.0 both use NiOverride, you could safely install 2.0.

Once I release a patch for 2.0, you could then safely overwrite the scripts with the ones from the patch.

• 2 weeks later...

New major update version 0.9.2 beta:

1. two new values for the inflate function:

- multiplier

-- now each key has an individual multiplier for each actor (inflation for that key is multiplied by this value for this actor)

- increment

-- now each key has an individual increment for each actor (if inflation type is set to incremental, this key will be in-/deflated by this value for this actor)

2. A Config.json file will be created under Data\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\Config.json with the following values:

float:

- current_value (this value is used in the mcm menu, to set values for the current actor to this value)

int:

- calculation_type

- inflation_type

- show_debug_messages

- show_hidden_values

- show_notifications

- top_x (one of the calculation types, this can be a value of 2 to 10, which means, that the highest 2 to 10 are added for the inflation)

The file will be automatically saved, each time you leave the mcm menu.

3. Patches:

- updated all patches for the new version

- added a patch for Mana Tanks

- added a patch for Fill Her Up 2.0

- added a patch for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

4. Other stuff:

- lots of bug fixes

- code cleanup

- code refactoring

- everything else I forgot...

Edit: Re-uploaded the patches for Player Succubus Quest and SexLab Hentai Pregnancy, to relocate the sources into the SexLab Inflation Framework folder.

One thing I've noticed since updating, is that suddenly only the left breast node is increasing or decreasing in size, the right is always static.  I double checked this in the values tab, and regardless of which plugin is altering (Mana Tanks, Beeing Female), the change is always to only one breast node, leaving some very very disproportionate breasts.  Any ideas?  I'm running both BF and MT on NiO

The issue disappears when IF is disabled

That's very weird indeed, I just tested SexLab Hormones, Fill Her Up, Pearl Juice, Milk Mod Economy, Beeing Female and Mana Tanks and they all seem to scale fine :)

The chosen scaling should be irrelevant (except for beeing female, choose either default or NiO), since, if my mod is installed, it's just using my scaling instead (too lazy to add my mod to the menus, maybe in the future)

Small bugfix update 0.9.2a beta:

- added isRegistered() to SLIF_Main, which checks, if my framework has registered the actor for that mod

- fixed inflateCurrentNode(), so it always inflates, even if there is no difference

- fixed the Scanner, so it works as intended now

Hotfix 0.9.2b beta:

- forgot to set isRegistered() to global and replaced function calls with the new function

I like the concept of your mod, but I've had issues with it. I've installed it and all necessary patches, but it didn't work in-game : there wasn't any scaling for fill her up, or milk mod economy. I've deactivated SLIF and it worked again. I don't think I made any mistakes in the MCM, I haven't changed much.

I like the concept of your mod, but I've had issues with it. I've installed it and all necessary patches, but it didn't work in-game : there wasn't any scaling for fill her up, or milk mod economy. I've deactivated SLIF and it worked again. I don't think I made any mistakes in the MCM, I haven't changed much.

I need a couple more information than that:

1. Which versions of fill her up and milk mod economy are you using? (I have tested Fill Her Up 1.0, 2.0, Fill Them Up 2.0 and Milk Mod Economy 2016-06-17 and all are working fine)

2. Which version of NetImmerse Override are you using? (Included in RaceMenu)

3. What inflation and calculation type are you using?

4. Can you upload your Papyrus.0.log file located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script ? (after stuff happened or rather not happened)

1. Which versions of fill her up and milk mod economy are you using? (I have tested Fill Her Up 1.0, 2.0, Fill Them Up 2.0 and Milk Mod Economy 2016-06-17 and all are working fine)

4. Can you upload your Papyrus.0.log file located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script? (after stuff happened or rather not happened)

same problem but with Beeing female and Fill Her up

FHU 2 with compatibility patch (works by itself)

BF 2.7.2 with RS Patch (not sure if that patch would matter any, works by itself)

Racemenu 3-4-5

Top three

I don't even have a scripts folder in that directory I can get to Logs but then it is just "enchantreloadfix" files

maybe that is the problem?

BF 2.7.2 with RS Patch (not sure if that patch would matter any, works by itself)

Since the RS Patch is only a plugin, it should be fine, be sure to install my patch last.

Racemenu 3-4-5

That's fine.

Top three

The inflation type incremental or instant? (not that it would matter much, just for testing)

I don't even have a scripts folder in that directory I can get to Logs but then it is just "enchantreloadfix" files

You have to enable logging in the Skyrim.ini located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim , like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
You can disable logging afterwards.

Since the RS Patch is only a plugin, it should be fine, be sure to install my patch last.

Racemenu 3-4-5

That's fine.

Top three

The inflation type incremental or instant? (not that it would matter much, just for testing)

You have to enable logging in the Skyrim.ini located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim , like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
You can disable logging afterwards.

Thanks I will test again and get a Log 

both Incremental and Instant 

and Subtract one add one, highest, additive. all the same 

Edit:

I don't know why, but it is working for FHU now. off to test BF

4. Can you upload your Papyrus.0.log file located in C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script ? (after stuff happened or rather not happened)

1. I am using the latest versions, FHU 2.0.9, FTU 2.0.9 and patch 1.12

2. I have RaceMenu 3.4.5.

3. I tried incremental and instant, iirc.

4. Will do once I get back home (in a week or so^^).

Thanks for the help, I'll do my best to get you all necessary information.

Update 0.9.3 beta:

- each actor has his/her own mod list now (means only mods the actor is registered for show up in the menu)

- up to 16384 mod keys can now be registered for each actor, which potentionally allows for multiple mod keys for each mod

- mod keys are now getting sorted, except for All Mods and SLIF, which are always first and second

- unregistering actors is now considerably faster

- the action "Set all values to ..." now works for each selected modus and mod

Update 0.9.3a beta:

- changed actor and mod lists from menus to sliders, so an unlimited amount of actors and mods can now be added in theory

- updated SexLab Hormones Patch to version 205a

Update 0.9.3b beta:

- added variables value and oldModName to hideNode/hideKey, so you can set the value, that it's hidden as (0.01 default) and remove any existing old scale

- added a patch for Devious Devices - Integration 3.0.beta1

- added a patch for Deviously Cursed Loot 5.5

Update 0.9.3c beta:

- all SLIF_Main functions now can take either NiNodes or slif_keys as node/sKey

- removed functions hideKey and showKey (use hideNode/showNode instead)

- added patch for Soulgem Oven 308

Update 0.9.3d beta:

- removed bool variable reset from updateActor and updateActorList

- added function resetActor and resetActorList

- removed function updateCurrentActor (use updateActor or resetActor instead)

- updated the Estrus Chaurus + patch for the recent changes

- updated the Milk Mod Economy patch for the recent changes

- added a patch for Devious Butt 1.5.2, until skyrimfet updates to the newest SLIF version

Ps.: Since version 0.9.3c beta, it's now possible to call all SLIF_Main functions with either the SLIF keys (like "slif_belly") OR the NiNodes (like "NPC Belly")!

1469375804-enb-2016-07-24-17-52-33-24.pn1469375709-enb-2016-07-24-17-52-29-31.pn

Ah, I see it's as I thought.

You will have to copy and rename the translation file:

SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt

located in:

Data\Interface\translations

to the language you are using.

Restart the game afterwards.

I may provide dummy files in the future.

I could need some people translating the file.

Update 0.9.4 beta:

- removed a lot of unnecessary translations, which I will never change anyway

- added multiple translation dummy files, let me know, if I'm missing a language supported by MCM Menu

- created a google translation document, feel free to contribute

In the google doc, everything that doesn't have a green background has to be translated.

The lines that don't have a key, are in-game messages, which I can't translate via the translation file.

You can also send me translation files via pm.

hi I cant figure this one out when I go into mcm on new save  the  nodes are not showing up in  the value and slider tab  there is no nodes listited and   also no  visual change on body

Sorry, but I need a couple more information than that, for starters a screenshot from the values and sliders tab.

Be sure you have all the requirements, the newest version of the mods and compatible body meshes.

On the first start, there won't be any instant body changes, since no mod is changing anything, until they register with my framework.

hi I cant figure this one out when I go into mcm on new save  the  nodes are not showing up in  the value and slider tab  there is no nodes listited and   also no  visual change on body

Sorry, but I need a couple more information than that, for starters a screenshot from the values and sliders tab.

Be sure you have all the requirements, the newest version of the mods and compatible body meshes.

On the first start, there won't be any instant body changes, since no mod is changing anything, until they register with my framework.

hi I think I figured out what happened it did  not show  the nodes  on  the first load it was just blank I had to uninstall the mod and re install it  to get the nodes   and the funniest thing is that the mod that was been changed  also appeared in  in the mod list but no nodes appeared the first time the mod loaded I had to reset your mod totally to get the  nodes to appear.

I have everything update to date and properly installed in the proper load order and in proper mod list  your patches overriding there files

hi I think I figured out what happened it did  not show  the nodes  on  the first load it was just blank I had to uninstall the mod and re install it  to get the nodes   and the funniest thing is that the mod that was been changed  also appeared in  in the mod list but no nodes appeared the first time the mod loaded I had to reset your mod totally to get the  nodes to appear.

I have everything update to date and properly installed in the proper load order and in proper mod list  your patches overriding there files

Alright, strange but fair enough, I'm glad that it's working now, not sure, why it wouldn't work on the first load.

Alright, strange but fair enough, I'm glad that it's working now, not sure, why it wouldn't work on the first load.

yer  I could not figure it out here is the screen shoot of it with out uninstall and re installing it like I said it showed up blank in values and slider tab

post-640967-0-76812200-1469463858_thumb.jpg