Hi

I've installed this recently, seemd to start ok, but now i have to "talk to a merchant" but no merchant has any option about slavery .Clairvoyance doesn't work either ...

Who should I talk to ?

Talk to Beletor in his shop.

hmm, Belethor disappeared in my game, dunno why, had to console him back but he has no slaverun related dialogue option...

Was he killed by someone like a vampire or a dragon?

How did you console him back? Did you get his base id and do a placeatme? (That would be wrong and would explain why he has no dialog from this mod) Or did you find his RefID and use moveto player? (That would bring his dead body to you if he had been killed).

The correct way with refid + prid + moveto player , he came up dead and I resurrected him ;)

yet no dialogue even after 72hrs reset rest...

I suspect he failed to fill a reference in the quest because the quest that would give him the dialog started while he was dead. You may be able to use the SQV command on the quest to find the reference and then set it with his refid using the set console command.

any idea of how to advance/trigger this quest step ? I'm not very familiar with console quest management ...

Hi

I've installed this recently, seemd to start ok, but now i have to "talk to a merchant" but no merchant has any option about slavery .Clairvoyance doesn't work either ...

Who should I talk to ?

hmm, Belethor disappeared in my game, dunno why, had to console him back but he has no slaverun related dialogue option...

How did you console him back? Did you get his base id and do a placeatme? (That would be wrong and would explain why he has no dialog from this mod) Or did you find his RefID and use moveto player? (That would bring his dead body to you if he had been killed).

The correct way with refid + prid + moveto player , he came up dead and I resurrected him ;)

I suspect he failed to fill a reference in the quest because the quest that would give him the dialog started while he was dead. You may be able to use the SQV command on the quest to find the reference and then set it with his refid using the set console command.

any idea of how to advance/trigger this quest step ? I'm not very familiar with console quest management ...

Yes, I also think the quest_alias for belethor is not filled, even if you resurrect him

As you are at the very beginning of the mod, you could also uninstall/deactivate slaverun,

go to a savegame before starting slaverun or do a clean safe with a safe game cleaner,

then do the prid/resurrect belethor thing on belethor and then start slaverun again

with 'sqv slv_mainquest' in the skyrim console, you can see the alias for the mainquest with an alias for belethor which should now be filled.

On my modding side I have written now some code which resurrects belethor und ... some other npcs, if they are dead, before the main quest is started, but I have to test it if that does work

Bug in the slave training gangbang scene. The scene was stuck at the first phase. I checked the actors and Eric was missing ( probably some pathfinding bug )

I have uncommented the line to move him to Feng in the start fragment of the first phase

Alias_Eric.getRef().moveto(Alias_Fang.getRef())

and now the scene works fine.

thx, I changed that

Another bug : Troll scene was not starting during slave training

I changed TrollScene.Start() to TrollScene.ForceStart() in the script of SLV_1_Slavetraining1250 topic and it solved the issue.

Didn't know of that 'ForceStart' method :D

http://www.creationkit.com has a warning about using this method, so maybe I will use it for the scenes in slaverun dungeon, but I am unsure to use it for scenes outside.

And as the scene works in my MO profile every time, there must be some other mod interfering in your setup

could you maybe post your loadorder?

So who can help you move forward?  I am not a modder (yet) but I have plenty of time available, and am starting to learn modding.  I am a very experienced software engineer (design/development) and can therefore learn new programming languages, write code, or debug code.  I think I could master papyrus quite quickly. I can also edit the text of questions and answers to be displayed in-game -- there are quite a few places in Slaverun where some language tweaks could be made by a native English speaker.

I'd like to make a contribution.

Thank you for your kind offer, but I must decline

for my bad english, I am happy that noellis is back at work correcting all texts in the mod. So the texts will probably become better in the next releases.

and for working on the quests, I wonder how bethesda or other mod teams work on one esp file, as there is no merge tool or parallel work possible, as far as I know

sure a team could split , one doing only 3d meshing or animation or making sound files,

but slaverun has only quest writing (in the esp) and 99% script files with less then 10 lines

so if two persons work on the same esp, one locks it, and the other can do things on a copy, but he would have to write down every single change and would have to redo it on the master esp when he gets the esp back for his exclusive editing. And thats not realy a thing I would like to do.

BUT if you want to mod and help, I offered another modder my help for his mod and as my time is a bit short again (being back in RL work) you could join there. I would invite you in a pm, if you want

So who can help you move forward?  I am not a modder (yet) but I have plenty of time available, and am starting to learn modding.  I am a very experienced software engineer (design/development) and can therefore learn new programming languages, write code, or debug code.  I think I could master papyrus quite quickly. I can also edit the text of questions and answers to be displayed in-game -- there are quite a few places in Slaverun where some language tweaks could be made by a native English speaker.

for my bad english, I am happy that noellis is back at work correcting all texts in the mod. So the texts will probably become better in the next releases.

and for working on the quests, I wonder how bethesda or other mod teams work on one esp file, as there is no merge tool or parallel work possible, as far as I know

sure a team could split , one doing only 3d meshing or animation or making sound files,

but slaverun has only quest writing (in the esp) and 99% script files with less then 10 lines

so if two persons work on the same esp, one locks it, and the other can do things on a copy, but he would have to write down every single change and would have to redo it on the master esp when he gets the esp back for his exclusive editing. And thats not realy a thing I would like to do.

BUT if you want to mod and help, I offered another modder my help for his mod and as my time is a bit short again (being back in RL work) you could join there. I would invite you in a pm, if you want

while the esp can't be merge, it's possible to make a team work on it one after the other. each team would be responsible of one part of the mod. scripts, and then editing the esp.

for example, for slaverun, it would be possible to have a team for each town. inside each team, one would do the side quests, one the main story, another take care of the use of other mods etc...

it's this kind of thing that exist in the pro world ^^,

of course for this to work, a lot have to be done before any scripting or editing can be done, analysing what must be done and then decide what everyone must do or not do so that no problems occurs.

this is of course very hard to do in the modding world though ^^,

Bug in the slave training gangbang scene. The scene was stuck at the first phase. I checked the actors and Eric was missing ( probably some pathfinding bug )

I have uncommented the line to move him to Feng in the start fragment of the first phase

thx, I changed that

I changed TrollScene.Start() to TrollScene.ForceStart() in the script of SLV_1_Slavetraining1250 topic and it solved the issue.

http://www.creationkit.com has a warning about using this method, so maybe I will use it for the scenes in slaverun dungeon, but I am unsure to use it for scenes outside.

And as the scene works in my MO profile every time, there must be some other mod interfering in your setup

Forcestart is safe inside your dungeon and also when it is in the result script of a topic in your dialogues since your dialogue cannot occur if the player is already running a scene.

It is not safe as a result of some random events, for example in an OnUpdate script.

I have two requests concerning your quests :

1 - It's a bit weird to ask player to have sex with people or animals when she is wearing a full chastity belt. She should at least have the ass hole free to fuck. ( would be great with the troll ;) ) May be you could add this to the nudity rule.

2 - you should disable devious cursed loot or devious helpless when some of your quests are running and inside your dungeon.

It is done easily by sending events and does not require a hard dependency to these mods :

SendModEvent("dhlp - Suspend") (Case sensitive) to stop them when you start your quest  and SendModEvent("dhlp - Resume") to allow them when you are done. An easy way would be to send these events when entering/exiting the nudity rule ( and check the chastity at the same time ).

Really great work, didn't expect that... all the time i've seen there is a reload, i just expected some bugfixes for the original slaverun, but... just wow :)

I have a minor problem though:

I've finished Riften and would like to see some new tasks which i expect from Brutus, but after talking to him about tasks, nothing happens and there are no new dialogues. Still playing Version from 2nd January, is that the reason? Some common dialogue options from Sexlab Dialogues and TFD are missing as well, i've waited some time which helped at other points where dialogues didn't show up, but this didn't work that time. Aren't they implemented yet?

Ran into a problem with the task/quest at the Pelagia Farm.  OBIS tends to kill off characters when bandits attack and I fear Nimriel is no longer part of my game, thinking a raiding party of bandits may have killed her off at some p[oint.

Since the Pelagia Farm quest starts with talking to her I was wondering if there was a way to bring her back into my game.

I consoled her character name and did a placeatme command with the given code but she doesn't respond to the quest.  Can anyone offer a suggestion, please?

Ran into a problem with the task/quest at the Pelagia Farm.  OBIS tends to kill off characters when bandits attack and I fear Nimriel is no longer part of my game, thinking a raiding party of bandits may have killed her off at some p[oint.

Since the Pelagia Farm quest starts with talking to her I was wondering if there was a way to bring her back into my game.

I consoled her character name and did a placeatme command with the given code but she doesn't respond to the quest.  Can anyone offer a suggestion, please?

Placeatme gives a copy of the NPC that you selected. You need the RefID and use the 'ressurect' command to get the original one with the quest lines.

Placeatme gives a copy of the NPC that you selected. You need the RefID and use the 'ressurect' command to get the original one with the quest lines.

even with the refID i'm not sure it would work. you might resurrect the npc, but she probably wont have the dialogue.

you probably would have to uninstall slaverun, resurrect the npc, reinstall slaverun, shortcut to get to the same point as before, and try talking to the npc.

while the esp can't be merge, it's possible to make a team work on it one after the other. each team would be responsible of one part of the mod. scripts, and then editing the esp.

for example, for slaverun, it would be possible to have a team for each town. inside each team, one would do the side quests, one the main story, another take care of the use of other mods etc...

it's this kind of thing that exist in the pro world ^^,

of course for this to work, a lot have to be done before any scripting or editing can be done, analysing what must be done and then decide what everyone must do or not do so that no problems occurs.

this is of course very hard to do in the modding world though ^^,

Instead of towns each could focus on a path. IE one do the male, one the enslaved female or female slaver.

Seams most of the focus right now is on one path.

You got already some tips how to resurrect an npc in the correct way. Here some additional info.

If you do it at the quest stage where you need it, it will probably not work. The reason is, the quest_alias (which i use) are filled when the quest starts and at that moment your npc was dead and the alias could not be filled (you can do a sqv slv_Mainquestspecial6 and look at the alias filled or not filled).

So what you need to do, go back to a save where that subquest "Farm animal going crazy" (ID: SLV_MainquestSpecial6) has not yet started, revive the NPC correct and then start the quest again. I think the alias should then be filled correctly and everything should work.

For the next version, I am adding some short scripts to resurrect npcs if necessary, before starting those subquest.

Really great work, didn't expect that... all the time i've seen there is a reload, i just expected some bugfixes for the original slaverun, but... just wow :)

I have a minor problem though:

I've finished Riften and would like to see some new tasks which i expect from Brutus, but after talking to him about tasks, nothing happens and there are no new dialogues. Still playing Version from 2nd January, is that the reason? Some common dialogue options from Sexlab Dialogues and TFD are missing as well, i've waited some time which helped at other points where dialogues didn't show up, but this didn't work that time. Aren't they implemented yet?

Yes, my plan at that time was to make Brutus a third questhub for tasks, (Zaid as the first hub, and Mundus as the second). But I then changed my mind. I added the new tasks in the last version to Zaid and Mundus and did a couple of new dialogues for Brutus. He will be some kind of quest hub for the arena and other things. You will see it, if you have the latest version and finished Morthal :D

At what point do you have to report back to slavers regularly? I ran away immediately after being enslaved by Brutus.

The reporting is enabled after things got worse for you, after the Morthal prequest and your suboptimal results with Maven in Riften :D

maybe I will enable the reporting optional also from the beginning later

thx, I changed that

Forcestart is safe inside your dungeon and also when it is in the result script of a topic in your dialogues since your dialogue cannot occur if the player is already running a scene.

It is not safe as a result of some random events, for example in an OnUpdate script.

I have two requests concerning your quests :

1 - It's a bit weird to ask player to have sex with people or animals when she is wearing a full chastity belt. She should at least have the ass hole free to fuck. ( would be great with the troll ;) ) May be you could add this to the nudity rule.

2 - you should disable devious cursed loot or devious helpless when some of your quests are running and inside your dungeon.

It is done easily by sending events and does not require a hard dependency to these mods :

SendModEvent("dhlp - Suspend") (Case sensitive) to stop them when you start your quest  and SendModEvent("dhlp - Resume") to allow them when you are done. An easy way would be to send these events when entering/exiting the nudity rule ( and check the chastity at the same time ).

1. maybe later, as I try to avoid to complex solutions at the moment

2. yes, I had the Suspend-Resume Events already for 1 or 2 scenes and I am adding them now for all scenes

As a general comment: being back at RL work slows down modding as expected :) , but I am about 50% for the Windhelm slavery quests coming in the next release

even with the refID i'm not sure it would work. you might resurrect the npc, but she probably wont have the dialogue.

you probably would have to uninstall slaverun, resurrect the npc, reinstall slaverun, shortcut to get to the same point as before, and try talking to the npc.

Thanks everybody for all the tips.  I actually figured this out with a bit of Google research.  All of you are correct, at least in part.  Kenjoka has the best answer as he understands the mod.  I think I played through it four times because at each point of the quest you need to speak with Nimriel, who was dead in my game, then Alfhild, she was also dead and finally Serverio (SP?) and you guessed it, he was dead too.

If anyone else runs into this problem before the next update this is what worked for me.

1.  Very important, you must bring back characters before the quest starts.

2.  Find the RefID# for each, Nimriel 0002C928, Alfhild 0001A68B and Severio 0002C927.

3.  For each character you must do the following in the console:

PRID 0002C928 (this would be for Nimriel)

moveto player

recycleactor

4.  Start quest by talking to Zaid.

That's it, three quick steps for each and everything is as right as rain.

Appreciate all the help!

Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

Hi

Who should I talk to ?

Yes, I also think the quest_alias for belethor is not filled, even if you resurrect him

As you are at the very beginning of the mod, you could also uninstall/deactivate slaverun,

go to a savegame before starting slaverun or do a clean safe with a safe game cleaner,

then do the prid/resurrect belethor thing on belethor and then start slaverun again

with 'sqv slv_mainquest' in the skyrim console, you can see the alias for the mainquest with an alias for belethor which should now be filled.

On my modding side I have written now some code which resurrects belethor und ... some other npcs, if they are dead, before the main quest is started, but I have to test it if that does work

ok did that, was able to make the Whiterun part (as a male). But now I'm in Riverwood and the last dialogue with Orgnar does not trigger anything, seems I've a problem with Delphine, she talks about the Alduin fight but doesn't finish the scene...

Hello. I am getting some horrible fps loss (like < 20 fps) with the mod ever since talking to Brutus after Balgruuf legalizes slavery in Whiterun. Any idea what to do?

Update - Disabling the "Enforcer" options from MCM seems to work, but of course that makes the experience a bit dampened.

I don't know why the hit is so big though. My CPU is probably decent enough - an AMD fx 6300 6-core cpu.

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

beside the script itself, the main difference that happen is that all girls get naked. do you have lot of NPC mods ?

do you use Sexlab Aroused, or Sexlab Aroused Redux ? both will increase the load when there is lot of naked npcs, even if the old Aroused is way worse on that point ^^,

it could also be a problem of skeleton. what body type do you use and skeleton ?

Yes, really sound like script issue. Maybe enable also papyrus log, and check HDT log if you use it...

-----

It may be off topic because probably NOT caused by SlaveRun mod, but lately i get Debug message about SexLab scene starting in top left screen... i am not sure when it started, but most recent update was also this mod, so maybe...?

I made topic about it in Support, but didn't get real answer, and will ask in SexLab thread next.

Yes, really sound like script issue. Maybe enable also papyrus log, and check HDT log if you use it...

-----

It may be off topic because probably NOT caused by SlaveRun mod, but lately i get Debug message about SexLab scene starting in top left screen... i am not sure when it started, but most recent update was also this mod, so maybe...?

I made topic about it in Support, but didn't get real answer, and will ask in SexLab thread next.

hmm if i'm not mistaken it would be the newest Sexlab

-----

Do you know if its intended feature and or any way to disable? I tried enable/disable debug message from SexLab, it did not remove those message....

-----

Do you know if its intended feature and or any way to disable? I tried enable/disable debug message from SexLab, it did not remove those message....

sorry i don't know. you should ask in the Sexlab thread they might have more info

-----

sorry i don't know. you should ask in the Sexlab thread they might have more info

Yes... I guess i should have right away  ^_^ Thanks and sorry for the offtopic!