Looks amazing!

Have you thought of adding any of the meshes from DCL? I know the zipsuit could use a bit of tweaking.

:) I happen to be working on a specially prepared mesh that was fitted to the UUNP base shape by T3hoth3r,

Working though the sliders right now in fact you can say goodbye to 3rd boobage.  UNP fans are going to want to be wrapped up in this rather than wear actual armor's and outfits its just looking that good while I tweak the sliders and add in some accent curves.

Even Cleavage fans are going to just love this.

I'm speaking specifically about the Cat Suit, this piece made uh some of us UNP users uh not happy at all. 

As i'm reading this.

IaLG69W.gif

Somehow some hands got into the mesh and were double weighted haha.  Its fixed currently for the release version.

Its a Tentacle Monster,, Its a well known fact that on certain evenings these will sprout from the chest of young nubile display girls in Captured Dreams to rape the PC.

Looking great!

PS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BEHIND HER!!! 

= D More Pics, 

Note that in First Person Test the odd extra layer is likely the Restrictive Corset or the Armbinder she was wearing.

Gwen is so happy in her new suit!

Tomorrow I should be working on the Zipsuit Slider.

post-79263-0-65404300-1440566080_thumb.png

post-79263-0-29852200-1440566084_thumb.png

post-79263-0-70843500-1440566106_thumb.png

Im a bodyslide beginner and I managed to batch build using ddx hdt and dda hdt gf in the group filter. (whats gf?)

preset is 7b bombshell.

So far it seems everything is working beside the nipple piercings which hover in front of the right spot.

fqVTe7Tb.jpg

And the bras which clip at the side.

6HP7rMvb.jpg

The elbow is probably my doing.

Any help to resolve would be nice.

Edit: Maybe this is a dumb question, but if I open showracemenu, click on uunp I get a bunch of sliders for different shapes. But whatever I change there the outfit Im wearing doesnt change or the body. Is this correct?

Maybe I'm tired, but I'm confused as to which group fits my body (using a UUNP Special start point), http://puu.sh/jP0F3/9b26663c5e.png? What does 'GF' stand for? :shy:

That was a force of habit that I put in to identify My own plug in from someone else's plug, sometimes similar plugs or files show up.  I'm not adding it into the other ones.  It stands for my gamertag.

looks great so far. But damn that latex.  :wub:

That brings up a question. Will we be able to have restrictive corsets collars and boots on at the same time without clipping with the bodysuits? 

I can try to alter the actual Restrictive Collar to sit better over the Cat-Suit, that might be a project best to do after I complete my first run through making all the Devious Device Sliders.

Im a bodyslide beginner and I managed to batch build using ddx hdt and dda hdt gf in the group filter. (whats gf?)

preset is 7b bombshell.

So far it seems everything is working beside the nipple piercings which hover in front of the right spot.

fqVTe7Tb.jpg

And the bras which clip at the side.

6HP7rMvb.jpg

The elbow is probably my doing.

Any help to resolve would be nice.

Edit: Maybe this is a dumb question, but if I open showracemenu, click on uunp I get a bunch of sliders for different shapes. But whatever I change there the outfit Im wearing doesnt change or the body. Is this correct?

You want to make a UUNP Weighted Body in Bodyslide and then replace your NPC and Player Body with the UUNP one.  This will ensure that those bodies have the correct animation weight paints.  Which corrects your issue.

2nd, If you want "Racemenu Morphs" then you have to tick the small check box under the BUILD key in Bodyslide.

3rd GF stands for Gamefever its a force of habit that will not occur again in future sliders, I used that in mods to distinguish my own mods to avoid confusion, especially when I'm Re-Mastering a mod that has already been done somewhere.  In this case T3hoth3r had not only made a Devious Slider but point in fact asked me to make a Re-Mastered edition for the entire line of Devious Devices due to how much he liked my re-worked meshes with Nsk13's work.  T3hoth3r's help has also been quite invaluable in addressing certain base mesh use by taking certain pieces into professional level programs and providing a base UUNP mesh to start my work from.

In fact I put in some effort getting some members of the community with skill sets and knowledge in 3dS Max to examine certain meshes those people are T3hoth3er and Cell.  This was done to correct some small issues or determine which were the best meshes to begin the work for the sliders for.

Available Soon,

Deviously Cursed Loot UUNP Slider Set.

Features

-No crotch distortions

-Full support for all UNP and Morphs

-Physics and non-Physics options

Special Steps were taken to ensure that the Catsuit was of the highest quality

-UUNP base model was made in 3D program by T3hoth3r

-Slider work by Gameplayer

Zipsuit

-Workaround method was employed to prevent parts from distorting during sneak animation

Please Note.

Both of these models have Alpha Layer this means that although they can morph in real time that these items will appear transparent until you remove and then put them back.

post-79263-0-84489100-1440623831_thumb.png

post-79263-0-15314800-1440623836_thumb.png

Important Update

Deviously Cursed Loot Slider is now Live!

Coming soon, Aradia Devious Devices Now Integrated UUNP slider set.

At that time every single Devious Device Mod in the DD Family can be said to support every known unp, unpb, sevenbase body and all 50 bodies and morphs used in the UUNP system.  This means the whole system offers a whole new level of support and customization for all end users.

They support full physics, especially pregnancy mods.

My character was pregnant but uh miscarried for the photo shoot.  ><

Will these also support pregnancy/related effects?

brb, switching bodies

Oh BTW,

Cell, Ousinious, Gameplayer, Gamefever, T3hoth3r have all provided extremely nice UUNP slider sets out there that work really nicely with these.  (Uh I know it looks like 5 guys but um, its actually only 3 guys but uh we are working hard to provide a lot of content for UUNP)

The issue is caused by Alpha Layer,

solution, remove the item then place it back on.  This is how it worked in my game.  Once you settle on a body you shouldn't experience the issue with Alpha DCL items.

Racemenu Morphs, is somewhat finicky sometimes you can recreate this issue with any Slider Morph Set, but the issue is much easier to come by with the items in UUNP DCL.

We finally have x-ray stuff in skyrim?! Yea, no, dunno if this is because of your .nif or because of the new enb (more likely) i got but amusing either way. Off to search for solution ->

That only happens if there's transparent stuff behind like clouds or mist, maybe water too didn't test that. I'm not using morph sliders in-game yet either if that helps anything.

Edit: I'm quite sure it's fixable by editing enb settngs but I'll take a look on those later.

You were right.  It might be ENB but found a way to fix.

I found that uh it might only be an issue with ENB, the original has an alpha layer but when I removed the Alpha it didnt show up transparent.  The suit also looked correct.

I also found an issue with the Group Set up for just making the Catsuit which for some reason shouldn't have been there but was, so I fixed that too.

Here's pictures of how it looks in direct sunlight in Outside World Space.  Before and After.

post-79263-0-80505800-1440637171_thumb.png

post-79263-0-02878100-1440637175_thumb.png