Do you have any plan for new deviant devious and cursed loot 5.8?

I tested cbbe body resently and give up.because i like your mod.if you don`t have any plan.I wouldn`t update other mod.whatever,the old devious is good enough.

Uh what?

Cursed Loot 5.8 has all of its new items in UUNP but done by another author, I did play the new mod and the new additions seem to work really well with my slider sets. 

Oh and also my slider sets are now completely incorporated into Devious Devices Assets, Expansion, and Deviously Cursed Loot. 

I'm not planning anything new and my future looks busier coming up after break, I'll be working plus taking the last few classes before I complete my pre-requisites...Then I will be very busy after that.

Do you have any plan for new deviant devious and cursed loot 5.8?

I tested cbbe body resently and give up.because i like your mod.if you don`t have any plan.I wouldn`t update other mod.whatever,the old devious is good enough.

Uh what?

Cursed Loot 5.8 has all of its new items in UUNP but done by another author, I did play the new mod and the new additions seem to work really well with my slider sets. 

Oh and also my slider sets are now completely incorporated into Devious Devices Assets, Expansion, and Deviously Cursed Loot. 

I'm not planning anything new and my future looks busier coming up after break, I'll be working plus taking the last few classes before I complete my pre-requisites...Then I will be very busy after that.

Nothing wrong,But your rubber doll gloves matched my girl`s arms better.

well...about deviant devious...I think my girl`s body have been modify by something.sorry...I will fix it.

Thank you,You are great.

• 2 months later...

i have Bodyslide, and installed the sliders for Devious Corner. i ran all the grouped builds and used zeroed sliders (another Nexus mod suggested this, with excellent results). everything fits very well, and almost no clipping.

my problem is this: i think there are sliders missing for the Hobble Dress and Black-paw bondage mittens (the leather black ones that keep your hands in a fist). both items do not appear in the outfit list, and are invisible when equipped on the body. the torso and/or hands are invisible.

since they are in the spawn list for DCL traps, i figure they should be in the slider list.

can anyone point me in the direction of these missing parts, please? along with any others that i might have missed.

• 1 month later...

im looking for help in making devious devices work for male actors. i am playing a female Breton, and using the UNPB body type. thanks to these sliders, everything fits perfectly.

BUT...

i have male followers, and on my next playthrough i will probably play a guy. i cannot seem to get the various devices to work right on guys. i have the plugins to get DD to work on males (Devious Devices for Him, along with the Captured Dreams patch and the Cursed Loot for Him patch) but a lot of the bondage things still dont work quite right. Case in point, my Inigo follower does show the male chastity cage, and the white body harness, but he won't wear collars. it will say "you lock the collar around his neck" but it will not appear in game.

is this a Khajit issue, or males in general? i havent met other male followers yet (only have Inigo and Vilja so far).

is there any way to get these things to show up as intended? any help is appreciated.

im looking for help in making devious devices work for male actors. i am playing a female Breton, and using the UNPB body type. thanks to these sliders, everything fits perfectly.

BUT...

i have male followers, and on my next playthrough i will probably play a guy. i cannot seem to get the various devices to work right on guys. i have the plugins to get DD to work on males (Devious Devices for Him, along with the Captured Dreams patch and the Cursed Loot for Him patch) but a lot of the bondage things still dont work quite right. Case in point, my Inigo follower does show the male chastity cage, and the white body harness, but he won't wear collars. it will say "you lock the collar around his neck" but it will not appear in game.

is this a Khajit issue, or males in general? i havent met other male followers yet (only have Inigo and Vilja so far).

is there any way to get these things to show up as intended? any help is appreciated.

I haven't been playing Devious Devices for a while, and for the most part I have built Slider Sets for the female characters.

Not real sure about Devices for Him.

Also Im not even sure if Kajiit or Argonian Races are even supported, last I checked they don't actually have stuff like gags and such for even female non-human like races.

You might be out of luck with beast races, for more on Male character play you might want to try out the General Forum, or better yet there is a forum just for Sexlab questions.

Sorry I never actually messed around with inclusive bondage experience, and Im not sure on how far along its come for Male Characters.

• 4 weeks later...

You may have to rebuild your corsets and/or update bodyslide (if applicable.)

I've noticed a few problems with them, actually. First, the ebonite ones don't always have the belt part showing when a belt is already equipped. I think this is due to the wrong mesh being used under the ArmorAddon part in the .esp file. (This is not a first that I've seen it. The black ebonite panel gag has the same problem.)

The second is that the bodyslide files don't always fit properly, and you'll have to rebuild and make them more wider all around. (Not easy. Takes at least 2 tries or so.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Is this still something i can use or is it included in the DD Library now ?

Don't know about UUNP, but using CBBE i don't clip almost at all with the bodyslide files that are provided. The defaults still have issues with most gloves (the upper body, not hand side) at least, maybe others but forgot cause they're more rare. Posture collars just stretch on the neck, not restrict head or anything.

5 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Don't know about UUNP, but using CBBE i don't clip almost at all with the bodyslide files that are provided. The defaults still have issues with most gloves (the upper body, not hand side) at least, maybe others but forgot cause they're more rare. Posture collars just stretch on the neck, not restrict head or anything.

Thanks for the fast Answer. 

-Aki

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:59 PM, AkiKay said:

Is this still something i can use or is it included in the DD Library now ?

Its been included in the DD libraries for a few years now, you don't need to download it here anymore these are included in DDA, DDX when you install these files are the UUNP files its all been merged.

Pretty much every file you find here that I posted has been rolled into a main Devious file almost withen just a few weeks or months of their release.