I assume the update was for your new cursed loot set right? just got mo finally setup and running perfect it think so quitting to update another mod isnt really want i wanna do alot atm i uninstalled skyrim, dropped nmm finally and went to mo over 30 hrs ago just finally got shit running.

I assume the update was for your new cursed loot set right? just got mo finally setup and running perfect it think so quitting to update another mod isnt really want i wanna do alot atm i uninstalled skyrim, dropped nmm finally and went to mo over 30 hrs ago just finally got shit running.

Well I had a snag there was an Alpha Layer in the Catsuit NIf, not sure why it was there.  So the file got a fix.  If you think you were one of those that downloaded the one that went up a few hours ago you can get the fix or just open it in Nifskope and delete the Alpha in the Suit and your fine.

Well I had a snag there was an Alpha Layer in the Catsuit NIf, not sure why it was there.  So the file got a fix.  If you think you were one of those that downloaded the one that went up a few hours ago you can get the fix or just open it in Nifskope and delete the Alpha in the Suit and your fine.

Nah allready reran it dont take long had some other work to do outside of game so wasnt a big deal. Thank you for your work last time i played i just got locked up in a zipsuit and arm restraints and there was a huge diff between them the cuffs floated in my arm a bit and we way to big.

Oh sure!

Now when you get put in a Zipsuit or Catsuit your devices should match. :lol:

To Do List.

Make UUNP Slider for Aradia Devious Integrated <--I've checked around and T3hoth3r offered his work in Aradia UUNP, the Aradia Devious Slider needs a total re-do, I've found some good meshes to work from and have begun re-sizeing the Bra which I can tell will look very good.  I'll check the Rogue and Living over and do touch up's as well

Finalize the new ESP

Re-Write the Aradia Page

Axe Every Download in there.

Place a better download there.

Estimating Time to Completion sometime Friday.

Check out the Nsk13 sliders I did over at Nexus, under Gamefever and also pick up the sliders done by Ousinous they are great!

Those should give you lots of options that fit well with these.

Uh plus pics would be real nice :angel:

You get that done and ill be reading adde to my lo heck any time you get sliders done for any dd expansion ill prob add em. Got room for 5 more mods atm  :D .

Check out the Nsk13 sliders I did over at Nexus, under Gamefever and also pick up the sliders done by Ousinous they are great!

Who is Ousinous, and where would one find their files?

Uh plus pics would be real nice :angel:

You get that done and ill be reading adde to my lo heck any time you get sliders done for any dd expansion ill prob add em. Got room for 5 more mods atm  :D .

If its a armor mod and uunp compatible i allready have it my merged armor mod has over 50 armor mods some with the sliders some that just fit unp/unpb with those I could converted to hdt/preg belly. I dont merge dd mods i doubt many could without issues due to the scripting,

Is anyone else getting a missing texture on the zipsuit? 

Yes!  Me too!

Whew, been beating my head against the desk trying to figure it out.  At least now I know it wasn't just me.

I replaced the textures from the DCL archive, but that didn't help.  I'm guessing bodyslide changed the path for them or something?  I'm still not really clear on what it all does  :blush:

Is anyone else getting a missing texture on the zipsuit? 

Yes!  Me too!

Whew, been beating my head against the desk trying to figure it out.  At least now I know it wasn't just me.

I replaced the textures from the DCL archive, but that didn't help.  I'm guessing bodyslide changed the path for them or something?  I'm still not really clear on what it all does  :blush:

Just woke up to jump in the car to go to school the Zipsuit should work properly in game.

I imagine the reason that it appears glitched in Bodyslide but not in game may have something to do with my having done something that was not actually ever intended by the people that programed Bodyslide.

See to stop the crotch distortion from happening at all what I did was open up the Nif in Nifskope.  Found that the Black Sections were a separate NiTriShape.  So I duplicated the Shape.  Then after I was done re-weighting the whole mesh, I went into Outfit Studio and erased the weights of the bottom original black shape.  The Duplicate had only its leg paints but not painted crotch.

You see uh, Objects that have no weight paint do not appear at all in game.  They are cut away from view.  So by separating the object exactly I pin point made sure that it would behave properly in game...At the sacrifice of how it looks in Bodyslide Window...Cause uh BS treats what I did as a mistake.  Thing is in this case the mistake becomes an actual advantage.

:D  its crazy I know.

Yes, you can use this.  Racemenu Morph plug is soft requirement, meaning just bodyslide them when outside of game.

It is only working with RaceMenu? - because I use ECE.

I saw that as well in bs for one of them "but in game seems to work fine" i just got outta the black one.

This

If its a huge issue, if someone finds that it wont work...uh someone already said its working but if it proves to be like the Catsuit alpha issue.  I'll see if I can get the issue and fix up that problem if its a problem tonight!

But uh right now I have to beat traffic before it starts or I'll be late.  Cya!

half of the questions here about UUNP are covered in bodyslide tutorials... i suggest new users read those before asking here. if you still have questions after reading the tutorials ask in the bodyslide or UUNP threads (yes, there are some, use the search function).

If its a huge issue, if someone finds that it wont work...uh someone already said its working but if it proves to be like the Catsuit alpha issue.  I'll see if I can get the issue and fix up that problem if its a problem tonight!

I'm in no particular hurry... but the transparent suit isn't working in game for me (or in BS).  I assumed the other fella had the issue in game as well.  It's bright purple (ala missing texture) but by god it fits like a glove now!   :D

Speaking of gloves,  the gloves still have the texture in game, but say "no image" in BS.  I almost think I saw the suit look right in BS at some point, but I might be delusional.

But all that can wait.   Have a nice day at school, dear.  ;)

Bodyslide strips the "data" infront of the texture path. likewise it also doesn't expect it to be there. if it works in game, it's just a BS issue. if not then it's a general issue with the mesh.

btw. that alpha channel in the bodysuit was a leftover from an alternative transparent version in the original mesh...

I'm in no particular hurry... but the transparent suit isn't working in game for me (or in BS).  I assumed the other fella had the issue in game as well.  It's bright purple (ala missing texture) but by god it fits like a glove now!   :D

Speaking of gloves,  the gloves still have the texture in game, but say "no image" in BS.  I almost think I saw the suit look right in BS at some point, but I might be delusional.

Had this same issue as well. Checked out the texture paths for the outfit in bodyslide and found that they had been changed to a folder called "wilaw/zipper" for some reason. Fixed it by creating a folder tree in my texture archive (data/textures/wilaw/zipper) and dropping the required textures in there. Only problem is that now the clear part of the suit no longer shows up in-game and the catsuit is now see-through. Haven't figured that one out yet. Also, why is there a mesh folder called "wilaw" included in the download?

noticed that protective catsuit isn't totally skin tight tested it with wearing restrictive gear at same time and noticed that it has what looks like a gap between skin and bodysuit

when u check these pictures u can notice that body expands a bit when equipping cat suit

dunno if it can be fixed but thought i should let u know my findings

body is the same topmodel low 45 

OtOzwPw.jpg

J7uYLed.jpg

ps. it would be epic to be able to wear restricted stuff on top of catsuit without clipping :)

noticed that protective catsuit isn't totally skin tight tested it with wearing restrictive gear at same time and noticed that it has what looks like a gap between skin and bodysuit

when u check these pictures u can notice that body expands a bit when equipping cat suit

dunno if it can be fixed but thought i should let u know my findings

body is the same topmodel low 45 

OtOzwPw.jpg

J7uYLed.jpg

ps. it would be epic to be able to wear restricted stuff on top of catsuit without clipping :)

When you open the catsuit in bodyslide you can see that it has no underlying body mesh. When you equip it in the game, it replaces the nude mesh until it is unequipped. I wanted the same as you, so I used bodyslide to shrink the entire mesh slightly. Worked like a charm.​

Had this same issue as well. Checked out the texture paths for the outfit in bodyslide and found that they had been changed to a folder called "wilaw/zipper" for some reason. Fixed it by creating a folder tree in my texture archive (data/textures/wilaw/zipper) and dropping the required textures in there. Only problem is that now the clear part of the suit no longer shows up in-game and the catsuit is now see-through. Haven't figured that one out yet. Also, why is there a mesh folder called "wilaw" included in the download?

Looks like the texture path is pointing to the original one from this mod. It should have been pointing towards the one in cursed loot. Meh whatever its an easy fix.  

I figured out why the Zipsuit works for some people and not for others.

I used the original and left the texture paths in.  When I got home I realized I have the Zipsuit merged up with Mod Organizer, so I found the texture folder in my merge mod and pulled the texture folder.

Now from what I have seen, the texture path pointing to the original mod is the one I prefer.  There are from the looks of it a few different texture packs for the Zipsuit.  With the original one being the one I like best, the one used in DCL uses a texture with less shine.  I did a search and sure enough Googling up zipsuit pics shows different textures being used.

Here I'll get some pictures.

But simply installing the original 7B mod would give you the shiny texture that I have in the front page.

Both of the pics below have the plastic pointing to a folder with textures in it and both these options appear to be available on the original mod page or offered somewhere.

One is dull and the other is shiny. 

Simple fix is install the original mod textures.

post-79263-0-72724200-1440708320_thumb.png

post-79263-0-31172000-1440708505_thumb.png