SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

The most concise and accurate sentence I can come up with might be "NPC starts masturbation (other acts not tested) when already involved in sex with the player."

Settings for anyone wanting to test or reproduce it were all settings involving multiple actors toggled off, males were toggled off but I'd assume it works the same with them, and number of masturbating actors set to the max, and time between acts set to 10 seconds. Turn it on and try a few rounds with a partner who is free when you start the act. With me half way through they decided to masturbate, happened several times.

as far ive tested blush when arroused, its not working.(maybe i need adjust some settings... also SL1.60 has as i understand no categorys for vaginal, anal, oral sex so only animations with name (anal) for example apply cum eefect on butt... but not the doggy animations. ive tested so far almost all animations that are in SL. I gues there is gonna be a problem with [fill her up]...

Thanks for reporting and [drattus'].

please mark:

• SexLab Random Attack as Problematic. (masturbation happens while involved in another sex anim, reported by drattus)
  • Blush When Aroused as Not working (reported by Dave000)
  • SexLab Cumshot 1.7 as Working. (reported by CPU)

please mark:

• SexLab Random Attack as Problematic. (masturbation happens while involved in another sex anim, reported by drattus)

Shit blush when aroused was broken? just tested it myself and i can confirm that it is broken.

please mark:

Shit blush when aroused was broken? just tested it myself and i can confirm that it is broken.

I did not try it personally. The report was done by "Dave000". If it is working for you, for me is good. (If at least on emember can prove that it is working, then it is working. For other member can be a classic problem (Mod Order, Bad install, Crap Mods, etc.))

Please confirm that is working for you , and the version, please.

Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally.

Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally.

If this is true, please "downgrade" Defeat 5.1  as problematic. (Not a show stopper but not what the mod should do.)

Any confirmation of this, guys?

I haven't had a chance to try my mods out with the new Sexlab, however I don't think there's any reason they would have become incompatible unless there were major changes to the functions.

If any of my mods ARE suddenly incompatible, send me a PM and let me know.

I added a reminder to the top of SexLab Index for people when their mods suddenly don't' work no more.

Also I'll need to update the Index with new mods that came out and remove Obsolete mods.

My 1st idea was to just add the information to your index ;)

*updated list*

Thank you for this list it was much needed for me since SexLab 1.60 came out  :heart:

I thought that too and was rather hestitant to upgrade to 1.60 and et voilà... :D

please mark:

I did not try it personally. The report was done by "Dave000". If it is working for you, for me is good. (If at least on emember can prove that it is working, then it is working. For other member can be a classic problem (Mod Order, Bad install, Crap Mods, etc.))

Please confirm that is working for you , and the version, please.

Yea i tested it a little while ago and it is broken with v1.60. I reverted back to SLframwork 1.59c and it worked just fine. 

I dont think DD works 100%

Can anyone else confirm?

It seems to be ignoring some of the tags.

eg, even when closed chast belt is equipped some vaginal anims still play.

Using Sextools to select another animation, it would normally skip the the next correct animation but now plays whatever you've selected.

Can you add a disclaimer of orphan mods?  First to prevent people from seeking help that likely won't come, and second to get people maybe looking into taking over those mods into a new release.

The following mods have original author missing and even authors who provided patches in their respective support threads are missing:

Lovers Victim: NPC-NPC not working.  Never worked in 1.59c either.  PC-NPC not working for me in 1.6 as well but someone else reported working.  There are two versions, the original and a patch in its support thread since original author has gone MIA for a long time.  The patch is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/page-18 (post#346)

Sexlab Release: working with 1.6.  However, one must use the patch from its support thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/page-3 (post#49) AND a secondary patch from Skyrimll http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2015-02-16/. 

EDIT: not sure if Sexlab Release is taking advantage of the new SL1.6 features.

this new animation tags are the reason why do most of the mods wont work correctly anymore...

i really hope that someone will make a hotfix for some mods that are abandoned but greate.

Oh and yes Estrus for Skyrim  is still working !

EstrusForSkyrim has nothing to do with SL.

i know but it still owesome that it works right ? :D

this new animation tags are the reason why do most of the mods wont work correctly anymore...

i really hope that someone will make a hotfix for some mods that are abandoned but greate.

Oh and yes Estrus for Skyrim  is still working !

EstrusForSkyrim has nothing to do with SL.

Yes but Estrus Chaurus has it as a master file.

Also Estrus Chaurus(http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/149-estrus-chaurus/) works fine in Sexlab 1.60

EDIT: Forgot to say but if you use Sexlab's "even Height" option the animations will be weird (this has been the same since Sexlab was released, it happens to spiders too)

Can you add a disclaimer of orphan mods?  First to prevent people from seeking help that likely won't come, and second to get people maybe looking into taking over those mods into a new release.

The following mods have original author missing and even authors who provided patches in their respective support threads are missing:

Lovers Victim: NPC-NPC not working.  Never worked in 1.59c either.  PC-NPC not working for me in 1.6 as well but someone else reported working.  There are two versions, the original and a patch in its support thread since original author has gone MIA for a long time.  The patch is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/page-18 (post#346)

Sexlab Release: working with 1.6.  However, one must use the patch from its support thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/page-3 (post#49) AND a secondary patch from Skyrimll http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2015-02-16/. 

I do not think that this thread is the right place to discuss or reclaim orphan mods ;) If these are or are not working with SL 1.6 i will link them but beyond that you should ask in the respective support thread or start a related topic.

Sexlab Stats Manipulator is marked as compatible and it might well be, but I'd appreciate it if someone who knows the scripting used in Sexlab could check it due to the following post by the author of Stats Manipulator in the mods support thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31421-sexlab-stats-manipulator/?do=findComment&comment=808924

In Oblivion I'd have checked it myself, but this stuff I don't know well enough and haven't used enough. Impression I get from the post though is they may have edited the way or rate at which experience is gained. As a manipulator it functions perfectly but if it changes the experience gain that could be a problem. Might be entirely due to confirmation bias but I suspect that it might so didn't install it this game.

On edit I'm also getting an odd bend to the side on SOS objects. Had it happen with the full install, with the light version combined with "SOS - Schlong Controller" and "SOS - Racemenu plugin", and with the SexLab_SOS-Strapon mod. No, I didn't use the first two together, I just tried both on new games to make sure a bad mod wasn't the problem, and it only happens occasionally rather than all the time. I'm NOT going to call it a problem yet because I'm new enough to SOS that I can't rule out a problem on my end but I thought it worth mentioning in case anyone else had the same issue and was also hesitating to mention it.

I do not think that this thread is the right place to discuss or reclaim orphan mods ;) If these are or are not working with SL 1.6 i will link them but beyond that you should ask in the respective support thread or start a related topic.

I don't disagree with you but which link in OP do you use in case of orphan mods that work with someone else's patch, or working for some but not for others?  Again, here are the two mods I tested from my post you quoted:

Sexlab Release: The original mod does not work 100% but its author is MIA.  One person provided a patch in original mod's support thread and another person created a patch for the patch in another thread.  Using both patches Sexlab Release works perfectly with 1.6 so which link do you provide?  You shouldn't link to the original because it does not work so some explanation is needed for giving alternative links.

Lovers Victim: There is a patch buried inside its support thread that worked for 1.59 but its author also gone MIA.  Someone earlier posted that it worked with SL1.6.  I tested and it does not, as has some users stated with 1.59c in its support thread.  There is no consensus regarding its compatibility and the mod has been abandoned for a long time.  If you just stated as problematic, all you do is pointing people to the support thread of an abandon mod.  Wouldn't it be better just stated here that the mod is problematic and is orphan?

Archived