Sorry, I tried to search but nothing came up. It seems like the birth animation not working anymore after I upgrade to Sexlab 1.6, my char just stand there when soulgems pop out. Does anybody here have the same issue?

I'm having the same issue.

Sorry, I tried to search but nothing came up. It seems like the birth animation not working anymore after I upgrade to Sexlab 1.6, my char just stand there when soulgems pop out. Does anybody here have the same issue?

I'm having the same issue.

Yeah, its kinda making them hard to find outside because they sorta fling like 20 feet away...

Edit: I started playing again and noticed it happens for npcs too

help me think of immersion messges. i want to have at least 10 for each kind, both for player and not player. player messages should be from first person perspective, not player messages should be third person and use % to denote where the character's name should go.

i'll put your name next to it inside the code if its good.

i'm having writers block myself and everything im writing sounds the same as the next.

Function Immersive_OnGemFull(Actor Who)
{send messages about gem fullness.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		String[] Msg = new String[5]
		Msg[0] = "It feels like all my gems are ready."
		Msg[1] = "I can tell the gems I carry have hit their max potential."
		Msg[2] = "My belly feels like it is about to burst."
		Msg[3] = "Ugh some of these gems have sharp corners."
		Msg[4] = "If I drop my weapon I'm not sure I could bend down to pick it up again!"
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

Function Immersive_OnGemProgress(Actor Who, Int[] Progress)
{send messages about gem progression.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		String[] Msg = new String[3]
		Msg[0] = "You feel another gem has progressed."
		Msg[1] = "You feel a gem has reached the next stage of development."
		Msg[2] = "You can tell a gem got a little bigger than earlier."
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

Function Immersive_OnMilkFull(Actor Who)
{send messages about milk being full.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		String[] Msg = new String[7]
		Msg[0] = "My breasts are sore and ready to burst."
		Msg[1] = "If my breasts get any fuller they might pop!"
		Msg[2] = "If my breasts get any larger they are going to need their own Jarl."
		Msg[4] = "I bet I could get some great deals flashing these milkshakes around."
		Msg[5] = "My back is sore from supporting these things."
		Msg[6] = "These things are so full they are dribbling milk."
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

Function Immersive_OnMilkProgress(Actor Who)
{send messages about milk progression.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		String[] Msg = new String[2]
		Msg[0] = "My breasts feel a little heavier."
		Msg[1] = "My breasts have gotten heavier."
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

Function Immersive_OnSemenFull(Actor Who)
{send messages about milk being full.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		Msg[0] = "My balls ache from being so full."
		Msg[1] = "My balls are so full it hurts."
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

Function Immersive_OnSemenProgress(Actor Who)
{send messages about milk progression.}

If(Who == self.Player)
		Msg[0] = "My balls feel a little heavier"
		Msg[1] = "I can tell my balls have refilled some."
		self.PrintRandom(Msg)
	EndIf

Return
EndFunction

A couple more...

"Ohhh gods...I can't take much more of this...."

"My abdomine is too tight...TOO TIGHT!!!"

"How big am I going to get?"

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! TOO MUCH! IT'S JUST TOO MUCH!!!"

:ph34r:

This is a pretty busy weekend, some birthday parties and normal gf time. The only thing left before I can release a beta for SGO3 is the MCM, which can probably hammer out in an hour or so if I can find an hour or so. the biggest thing is i still havent updated to sexlab 1.6 yet. i was looking at it last weeek and it already had a hotfix and the creatures were separate and it looked like a pain in the ass to deal with.

I am probably going to release without the dual actor milking/birthing/wanking in 3.0 and save it for 3.1. single actor (what we are already used to, single person birthing, single person milking, single person wanking) is already done to give me more time to deal with sexlab 1.6.

This is a pretty busy weekend, some birthday parties and normal gf time. The only thing left before I can release a beta for SGO3 is the MCM, which can probably hammer out in an hour or so if I can find an hour or so. the biggest thing is i still havent updated to sexlab 1.6 yet. i was looking at it last weeek and it already had a hotfix and the creatures were separate and it looked like a pain in the ass to deal with.

I am probably going to release without the dual actor milking/birthing/wanking in 3.0 and save it for 3.1. single actor (what we are already used to, single person birthing, single person milking, single person wanking) is already done to give me more time to deal with sexlab 1.6.

Sounds like a reasonable plan to me!

Please answer ^^'

Did you used body slide 2 to make a HDT body? Just download bodyslide select CBBE HDT Body in the first selection bar make your touches in the slides and click in "build"

And remember, if you make a batch build in body slide (to apply your settings to the clothes avalable), disable every body type there, or your body may be overwriten by other.

Also you know that you also need a skeleton XPMS (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?) and all its requirements including (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/601/?). (Instaling the XMPS 3 gives you also the option nipple magic, to change the magic caster part to the nipples instead of the hands, read the instructions with attention before and during the instalation)

SL 1.60 is pretty much backward compatible. Just take a leap and see if it works :)

Seriously though... I've been using SGO in 1.60 (with hotfix 2) and it's absolutely fine. The only little hiccup I had was in having to change the 2 breastfeeding calls I use in JUGs to GetAnimationByRegistry instead of getAnimationbyName as the names changed on those 2 animations, but Ashal is keeping the registry names the same for compatibility.

Other than that all of the idles and stuff I used in the dialogues just plain worked. I know SGO is far more complex than JUGs, but.... I think you'll find it pretty easy to make this actually work for both versions if you want.

OR.... just say screw it and make it use 1.60. :)

nothing i can do is making SL 1.6 readable. all the text is shit like $SSL_SOMESHIT instead of actual words. even starting a fresh game.

it is the only one. all the other mods are fine.

UuWjS28l.png

also its hillarious that i've slept with saadia twice already on a new game where i haven't even made it to whiterun yet.

nothing i can do is making SL 1.6 readable. all the text is shit like $SSL_SOMESHIT instead of actual words. even starting a fresh game.

UuWjS28l.png

also its hillarious that i've slept with saadia twice already on a new game where i haven't even made it to whiterun yet.

$SSL_Sounds $SSL_like $SSL_missing $SSL_strings $SSL_or $SSL_something. $SSL_Translation $SSL_issues $SSL_maybe?

UuWjS28l.png

That usually happens if you're missing the English translation file. Yes, I know, you're probably running the English version of Skyrim, and SL was created in English, but you still need that file. You don't need any of the other languages though. Unless of course you use a different language, then you need both the English translation file and the language file for your version of Skyrim.

Edit 1: Oh! One more thing. You may have lingering SL 1.59 files somewhere too. Including inside your SKSE folder. And check all your pockets.

Edit 2: Did you upgrade to SkyUI 5.0? That could also be the culprit if you haven't. I'm just throwing out ideas as they come to me.

i updated to SkyUI 5 the day it came out.

there are no SexLab files laying around stale because i use MO. i clicked off SexLab 1.59 and clicked on SexLab 1.60, going through the upgrade process on the Sexlab page. I've also double checked that the translation file exist and is in the correct spot. i opened it, and its full of words. its just not getting loaded by the game for whatever reason.

i also tried making a new game. my new character is a wood elf but i coloured her like a snow elf >_> but still no words in the sexlab mcm.

there are no SexLab files laying around stale because i use MO. i clicked off SexLab 1.59 and clicked on SexLab 1.60, going through the upgrade process on the Sexlab page. I've also double checked that the translation file exist and is in the correct spot. i opened it, and its full of words. its just not getting loaded by the game for whatever reason.

i thought 1.60 was a patch and needed to go over a 1.59 install

try unchecking both then check 1.60 as you might of Checked 1.60 then unchecked 1.59 preventing the files in 1.60 that mhad the same name as 1.59 files from loading

Also make sure to check there aren't any conflicting files in the overwrites folder for MO.  

I sometimes forget if I edited something or not and it caused me quite a few issues in the past.  

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling SL 1.6 without unchecking or uninstalling the entry in MO, it will ask you if you wanna replace it or merge.  

Had something similar happen to me once, replacing it fixed it.

Darkconsole, what is the best Bodyslide preset to make the animations fit in SO3? do you have a custom preset? if so, could you please include in download and or as a separate download?

i dont have any presets for anything. the only thing i have is the updated UUNP.nif that has nicer looking belly weights for copy.

Odd occurenced with SGO2.  My character's boobs and belly are contracted in size from the start of a new game.  She looks like she is sucking in her gut for a photo.  When I turn off breast and belly scaling in the MCM of SGO2 they revert back to intended size.

They will also revert to size if I use the Fix Nodes button in Estrus Chaurus+.  I run the mods at the same time but currently the character is not pregnant with either mod.

Is this a known issue or do I have some mod conflict going on?

Odd occurenced with SGO2.  My character's boobs and belly are contracted in size from the start of a new game.  She looks like she is sucking in her gut for a photo.  When I turn off breast and belly scaling in the MCM of SGO2 they revert back to intended size.

They will also revert to size if I use the Fix Nodes button in Estrus Chaurus+.  I run the mods at the same time but currently the character is not pregnant with either mod.

If you upgraded Estrus Chaurus+ to the latest version of it, it doesn't play nice with any mods that change nodes unless they use nioverride. I think darkconsole said he was planning on changing SGO to use nioverride for version 3, so I'd disable the scaling in one of these mods in favor of the other one until the update to SGO is ready.

If you upgraded Estrus Chaurus+ to the latest version of it, it doesn't play nice with any mods that change nodes unless they use nioverride. I think darkconsole said he was planning on changing SGO to use nioverride for version 3, so I'd disable the scaling in one of these mods in favor of the other one until the update to SGO is ready.

Thanks for that info.  However, if I turn off scaling in SGO2 and leave scaling on in EC+ the body corrects itself.  If I do the opposite and turn off scaling in EC+ and turn on scaling in SG2 the body deforms, shrinks belly and boobs.

Thanks for that info.  However, if I turn off scaling in SGO2 and leave scaling on in EC+ the body corrects itself.  If I do the opposite and turn off scaling in EC+ and turn on scaling in SG2 the body deforms, shrinks belly and boobs.

I'm not an expert or anything so i may be wrong but it might be a problem with you changing the belly and breast slider with the racemenu mod to something higher than 1 and when you enable scaling it thinks the default is 1 and sets it to that and starts scaling from there.