SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

*updated list"

Can you add obsolete mods to the list?  Based on SL1.6 description it seems the following mods should be redundant but I don't have the technical know how to confirm:

HDT High Heels for SL: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1528-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler/

Gender Change: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/715-sexlab-gender-change/

Extra Voices: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1078-sexlab-extra-voices/

Done.

Actually I cannot confirm if these mods are actually redundant.  It is possible that they have other functions that I am not aware of.

HDT HH for SL is "redundant" so obsolete.

Extra Voices will conflict with the new Voices System, so it should be "Not compatible".

No idea about "Gender Change".

There was a mod for cumshot that was modifying the main SexLab Quest. This one is absolutely not compatible.

I don't remember its name. Ashal posted it many times on the SL beta and RC download page.

Edit:

Found: SexLab Cum on Clothes (2015-1-31): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37957-sexlab-scoclb-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-wip-update-31-01-2015-v22/

TDF Aggressive Prostitution v2554, works fine with 1.60 since RC2.

Further lovers comfort, mostly work, it does have one funny bug, it will register the model in the cell as spouse's lover sometimes. 

Please check with version 1.60 official. Not the RC.

And the bug you reported cannot be due to SexLab.

I have check both mod with official+hotfix 1, in fact I checked them every time once a new version out

Still the same:

TDF Aggressive Prostitution v2554 works fine with every version of sexlab since 1.59c

Further lovers comfort, if the bug isn't related to the sexlab, then I have no idea what is it, maybe it's the mod itself has something going on?

Sexlife 1.35, works perfectly with Sexlab 1.60+.

Defeat 5.1, works fine with 1.60+

SexLab Cum on Clothes , not sure it's redundant or what, but sexlab seems have this option now, it just a bit buggy, sometimes the cum won't show at all.

I've tested these on clean save for each at lest 4 hours, however I haven't put them all in at same time to do the testing, so these mods may have problems I haven't notice of. 

SexLab Cum on Clothes , not sure it's redundant or what, but sexlab seems have this option now, it just a bit buggy, sometimes the cum won't show at all.

SexLab Cum on Clothes is incompatible.

SexLab Cum on Clothes is incompatible.

I uninstalled cum on clothes and use sexlab 1.60's option, but the cum effect isn't always show up on character.

I uninstalled cum on clothes and use sexlab 1.60's option, but the cum effect isn't always show up on character.

Report it to the SexLab 1.61 forum.

Probably need more confirmation with Lover's Victim, it was not even compatible with 1.59c according to its support thread, especially regarding NPC-NPC.  It's one of the more well known orphan mods on LL that no one has picked up unlike its sister mod Lover's Comfort. 

Probably need more confirmation with Lover's Victim, it was not even compatible with 1.59c according to its support thread, especially regarding NPC-NPC.  It's one of the more well known orphan mods on LL that no one has picked up unlike its sister mod Lover's Comfort. 

marked it

SexLab Cumshot v1.7 works perfectly with 1.60. No errors in Papyrus at all after 3 hour playthrough.

SexLab Eager NPCs 20150816 works

SexLab Random Attack 20150414 works

SLA Monitor Widget v1.5.1 works

SexLab Aroused Creatures v4.0 Alpha 02 works

More Nasty Critters 8.33 works

SexLab Cumshot - Problems (bad events tracking and hooks, works but fills the Papyrus log with errors.)

SexLab Cumshot v1.7 works perfectly with 1.60. No errors in Papyrus at all after 3 hour playthrough.

CPU, can you tell me more about those Papyrus errors, and about the bad event hooks? The only log errors I get are from the Framework itself, and not related to Cumshot.

The only problem with Cumshot 1.7 I'm aware of is that SexLab doesn't send the new SexLabOrgasm event in every case where one would expect it (I use this event to catch orgasm events for individual actors).

The correct events to hook on are OrgasmStartHook and OrgasmEndhook.

Everything else will not work correctly.

Sorry, you're wrong there.

First, the names are HookOrgasmStart and HookOrgasmEnd. These are the events that previous versions of Cumshot used. The events are sent by a running thread at the start and at the end of the orgasm stage. One event for the whole scene, so Cumshot went through all the actors participating in it.

Now that SexLab features additional, individual orgasms (if enabled in the MCM) that can occur when an actor's enjoyment reaches 100, a new event for single actors has been added by Ashal: SexLabOrgasm. It's sent from the sslActorAlias script in the function OrgasmEffect():

int eid = ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasm")
		; Send an orgasm event hook with actor and orgasm count
		ModEvent.PushForm(eid, ActorRef)
		ModEvent.PushInt(eid, FullEnjoyment)
		ModEvent.PushInt(eid, Orgasms)
		ModEvent.Send(eid)

and this is how I track it:

RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasm", "Orgasm")
event Orgasm(Form actorForm, int enjoyment, int orgasmCount)
   (...)

So what's wrong here? Can you show me your logs with the errors you're getting?

SexLab Random Attack version 20150414 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/) works but with some oddities. Just started testing it but with it set to have nearby females masturbate that part works fine, except for the fact that they also start to masturbate if they are already in the middle of a sex act with you. Kind of weird to have both going at once and I don't remember that behavior in the previous version of Sexlab.

The older version of Random Attack I haven't tested, this is just for 20150414.

SexLab Random Attack version 20150414 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/) works but with some oddities. Just started testing it but with it set to have nearby females masturbate that part works fine, except for the fact that they also start to masturbate if they are already in the middle of a sex act with you. Kind of weird to have both going at once and I don't remember that behavior in the previous version of Sexlab.

The older version of Random Attack I haven't tested, this is just for 20150414.

Was it working correctly in 1.59c?

If YES, then make the mod as Problematic.

If NO, then do not report the mod yet. Probably it is a mod problem.

Was it working correctly in 1.59c?

If YES, then make the mod as Problematic.

If NO, then do not report the mod yet. Probably it is a mod problem.

The version 20150414 is intended for 1.6 only but was released months ago when we were in alpha, I never tried it in 1.59 as it says 1.6 only on the download page. The prior version worked properly in 1.59.

Archived