• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone has this working still? I tried this mod and it's loaded fine on MCM. When I press N at other NPC (I play female PC) she sees them attractive but every single NPC sees her as "totally uninterested" even after I pushed the character's base attractiveness to max (100) and had the weight and height slider customized in favor of my PC. I checked their gender preference in SL arousal and made sure it's female, and remember to turn off "use SL sexuality" button. Why doesn't it work?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have converted and published with ylenard's permission this plugin for SE, currently unmodified: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5340-sexlab-attraction-se/

Also, I got the permission to continue it's development and improve upon it (thank you ylenard!). So, I will look next into fixing any issues and making any adjustments or improvements on the basic features first, maybe later add more features or customization abilities. 

Please report any issues with the converted plugin for SE in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94778-sexlab-attraction-se/

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be truely helpful to make Attraction better :smile:

12 hours ago, jimy7 said:

I have converted and published with ylenard's permission this plugin for SE, currently unmodified: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5340-sexlab-attraction-se/

Also, I got the permission to continue it's development and improve upon it (thank you ylenard!). So, I will look next into fixing any issues and making any adjustments or improvements on the basic features first, maybe later add more features or customization abilities. 

Please report any issues with the converted plugin for SE in https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94778-sexlab-attraction-se/

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be truely helpful to make Attraction better :smile:

The big question is what practical application will it have to the game and other mods. Did it just die from inattention or has no one really used it in their mods. Its a really interesting concept but.

• 2 months later...
On 2/28/2018 at 8:27 AM, jimy7 said:

I really hope you can do some updates to this mod. It was great but no longer supported. Had so much potential. Is it possible to tie this in with something like apropos for virginity tracking etc?

Would also be great to have npcs attracted to the pc approach the pc for "dates/marriage proposals" or simply force themselves onto the pc.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2016 at 7:27 AM, imxk said:

I made a small patch, try it if NPC can't correctly recognize your gender.

Data.zip

How do you install this patch? I tried just replacing the main script and it broke the mod for me (no hotkeys, MCM missing, CTD's)

It seems that another script fix needs to happen as well. My "heterosexual" female PC is only attracted to women, and never to men.

edit: I see--have to install the patch then somehow adjust the values by hitting the hotkey and then changing all values (change them to something wrong then back to the right value). Now it seems better. Don't know if working 100% or not.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 4:57 PM, jimy7 said:

Will you only be making updates for SE? Will you be supporting Oldrim?

• 2 months later...

I have a bug/issue.

Got a load of mods and I'm using NMM, but when I run with skse, it briefly runs for around 1 second then crashes and gives up.

I have all dependancies ect, and simply disabling this mod and the game loads and runs fine.

Not looking so much for a fix/help. just wondering if others have this problem also.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can someone please help setup attraction?

i have went through all the pages of the post and have tried all the suggestions? but for some reason they still find my player unattractive?

i am playing female by the way

based on my understanding, i am supposed to set npc attraction to be the same as mine, and i also tried to set it far apart as one other post mentioned that... please help

btw am i supposed to wait a bit before it refreshes? i have waited reloaded game etc but i dont see any changes, every male character just finds my female unattractive?

EDIT: Thanks for the Data.Zip File couple post up top from imxk, totally fixed everything for me thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 10:09 PM, Azurahawk said:

Does PC Preference ever work? I find everybody unattractive is why I am asking

I had this problem too just now. I'm using the old SexLab stuff (1.59). I'm a guy PC and everyone was unattractive. Even though I had Use SexLab Sexuality set (the default), this mod wasn't using it.

Once I set this mod to use SexLab, the settings then took. I'm attracted to NPCs now.

Very important: Use Arousal to verify that your PC likes dudes or dudettes. Reset your SexLab Journal if things are wonky in Arousal. I'm using the old 2014 stuff for Skyrim LE. I have no idea if this mod works with SexLab 1.60+.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I downloaded the latest version 20-10-2014 but the game locks up or crashes on load. I checked the plugin and there is a warning stating: "WARNING: This plugin has the file extension .esm but it's file header marks it as an esp!" I'm guessing this is the reason for the crashes/lockups.

After changing the file extension from esm to esp the game loads without issue.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

does attraction only work with approach or does it effect anything else? like other mods that utilize the ability to have npc's approach you, or their relationship with you or arousel? i dont use the approach this mod was made for so i was wondering if attraction on its own could influence other mods like slen or SL aroused redux, my approach mods are rds and mangocum