OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

What this mod needs

-lapdance/erotic dance animations

-more variety of sex positions (reverse cowgirl, more standing fucking and possibly bdsm/rope sex positions)

-MFF sex positions (Unicorn Plugin, that would be awesome if Ceo could release those files)

-Prostitution (using immersive wenches)

-Ability to go to the bed instead of doing it on the floor

This mod works like magic, surprised no one has added more animations or functions. Besides the poser one. If this mod replaced Sexlab, it would do it. Osex is much more simpler to install and way more immersive. Barely even touches Skyrims scripts or ruins your game. But as far as this mod is, its still good. Thanks CEO. If you read this message please make your creation a amazing one. Don't give up man, keep up the good work

It would be awesome if someone made a plugin for this that changes the female clit scenes to better fit guy on guy. Other then those, the other scenes for me work well between two males.

9 hours ago, NeatLL said:

Does anyone know if/how SexLab animations can be converted to work with OSex, and how they could be integrated into OSex?  Essentially, is there a guide for creating third-party animations for OSex?

Unfortunately, there is no essentail guide for this. You would have to disect one of the aniamtion mods and go from there. From what I know, this would go like this: Split up the SL animations into smaller, repeatable parts. Then you would need to write the acompaning xml file to integrate with OSA. The first part is, while not technically hard, a lot of work, while for the second part, yould need to understand the xml scheme which is rather sparsly documented and result in a lot of try and error.

On 7/7/2018 at 12:50 AM, Kinky said:

What this mod needs:

- active developer

:D

This mod is set on my sights. I want to break it down and understand how it works from beginning to end. I've already played with some of the Github files. However, It was only for a little bit and there will be a lot I'll have to go over and learn before I really am able to start playing with this mod and getting it to were I want to see it go. 

I want to create a vanilla non-sexual version of his mod for dancing, and interactivity between NPC's for Skyrim. However, at the moment my hands are full for the Malebody slide project and the UNP Remastered project for skyrim SE. =P 

If someone starts getting their paws wet and I don't think I'd mind helping out. However, right now. OSA will have to wait another day before I start delving into the framework. Something tells me with the right people involved and a little determination. This framework could easily be turned into something a bit more simple and given a vanilla and an enhanced adult version of interactive animations. 

By the way.. For anyone who says I don't have the skills. What you meant to say was.. I don't want to learn the skills. =P

On 7/8/2018 at 3:35 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

This mod is set on my sights. I want to break it down and understand how it works from beginning to end. I've already played with some of the Github files. However, It was only for a little bit and there will be a lot I'll have to go over and learn before I really am able to start playing with this mod and getting it to were I want to see it go. 

I want to create a vanilla non-sexual version of his mod for dancing, and interactivity between NPC's for Skyrim. However, at the moment my hands are full for the Malebody slide project and the UNP Remastered project for skyrim SE. =P 

If someone starts getting their paws wet and I don't think I'd mind helping out. However, right now. OSA will have to wait another day before I start delving into the framework. Something tells me with the right people involved and a little determination. This framework could easily be turned into something a bit more simple and given a vanilla and an enhanced adult version of interactive animations. 

By the way.. For anyone who says I don't have the skills. What you meant to say was.. I don't want to learn the skills. =P

I could certainly help you (and of course others) get through the OSA code, and explain stuff, where questions arise. Unfortunatly I'm rather unexpierenced with animations, and only getting slow into it, since RL stuff takes most of my time. But I'm  rather adapt with code, so I hope we could help us out here and there.

On 7/8/2018 at 8:35 AM, Cnut Longword said:

It would be awesome if someone made a plugin for this that changes the female clit scenes to better fit guy on guy. Other then those, the other scenes for me work well between two males.

Unfortunatly, this is not solvable with a simple plugin (exept you just want the one actor floating a few cm over the floor). This would require a rework of the animation itself. In CEO's signature you will find a few links to animation tutorials, and there is a lot of stuff in the interwebs regarding Skyrim animations and how to make them

On 7/11/2018 at 4:21 PM, Kiara said:

I could certainly help you (and of course others) get through the OSA code, and explain stuff, where questions arise. Unfortunatly I'm rather unexpierenced with animations, and only getting slow into it, since RL stuff takes most of my time. But I'm  rather adapt with code, so I hope we could help us out here and there.

That would be most appreciated. As of right now. I'm busy working on the UNP Remastered project with a few other people along with Skyrim's SE Male bodyslide. Once I'm done with that. I'm going to switch my focus over to this framework and start learning the programming side of it. As for the animations. I'm playing with blender as we speak and I'm getting better at it every day. I'm going to start working with the animation framework soon. I want to help create a vanilla version of this framework for simple basic stuff. This will allow people who aren't into the adult scene to use it more and hopefully start creating animations which they can pop in and out like candy. 

So I have three questions if whoever reads this is kind enough to answer them. Been playing around with this stunning OSesx mod and I am wondering: is there anyway to interact with objects and/or simply a bed while using OSex? Second question, is there a way to adjust the camera better during a scene? Or is there some mod someone can link me for that? Thirdly, I am getting a minor, yet strange bug where my eyes are stuck looking left. I came across others experiencing the issue. Wondering if there is some kind of fix for this?

Thanks!

and cheers,

14 hours ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

is there anyway to interact with objects and/or simply a bed while using OSex?

No, not yet at least, who knows. If you want to do it on a bed you'll just have to start the scene on top of one, that's it.

Second question, is there a way to adjust the camera better during a scene? Or is there some mod someone can link me for that?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78389

Thirdly, I am getting a minor, yet strange bug where my eyes are stuck looking left. I came across others experiencing the issue. Wondering if there is some kind of fix for this?

Open the console, select your character or the affected npc and type in: mfg reset. That should do it, assuming you have mfg console installed, of course. I never had this bug so yeah, these two might be related, if it doesn't work, poke around for bit lad.

3 hours ago, Aquillan said:

No, not yet at least, who knows. If you want to do it on a bed you'll just have to start the scene on top of one, that's it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78389

Open the console, select your character or the affected npc and type in: mfg reset. That should do it, assuming you have mfg console installed, of course. I never had this bug so yeah, these two might be related, if it doesn't work, poke around for bit lad.

Thanks a lot mate, for all the answers! Much obliged.

21 hours ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

So I have three questions if whoever reads this is kind enough to answer them. Been playing around with this stunning OSesx mod and I am wondering: is there anyway to interact with objects and/or simply a bed while using OSex? Second question, is there a way to adjust the camera better during a scene? Or is there some mod someone can link me for that? Thirdly, I am getting a minor, yet strange bug where my eyes are stuck looking left. I came across others experiencing the issue. Wondering if there is some kind of fix for this?

Thanks!

and cheers,

For third issue, permanent fix here:

2 hours ago, Blade_Runner said:

Is there a way to use the github stuff on Oldrim?

Did they actually add anything new, or was it just a SE port of what was already on Oldrim?

On 7/28/2018 at 7:23 PM, no13 said:

For third issue, permanent fix here:

On 7/29/2018 at 8:47 PM, NeatLL said:

There is a patch for that eye issue: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5915098-mfg-fix/?view=findpost&p=60478937

Make sure you have the rest installed and setup properly first.

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this problem in OSex: 

I could just say "height mismatch", but I couldn't help but think of this scene.

Both of you provided fantastic references! Finally got the annoying issue fixed. I couldn't look at my messed up face for the longest time because of the glitch. Being fixed, its wonderful. Thanks for the help!

On 7/31/2018 at 12:54 AM, Blade_Runner said:

Is there a way to use the github stuff on Oldrim?

You could try and overwrite the old papyrus scripts with the new ones, but other than that, no. And i would be suprised if that worked. make a backup first.

On 7/31/2018 at 3:03 AM, no13 said:

Did they actually add anything new, or was it just a SE port of what was already on Oldrim?

a few bugfixes, but nothing major. Certainly not worth to get into this kind of work