OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hey CEO, thought I would chime in really quick.

So with 1.061, I currently am having issues with facial animations and sounds not working correctly.  I know with 1.06 while playing my male and female character, all sounds and facial expressions were working correctly when I started a scene.  Only issue I ran in to was my female character always started scenes as the dom and would use the male animations so I had to use the switch position key 9.

I updated to 1.061 earlier and went running around on my female character to test out some things.  With her I gave a scene a try, and she was making no sounds whatsoever.  The facial animations were not playing in most scenes.  Her mouth did not open for blow jobs.  While she starts scenes as the sub correctly again, sounds and facial expressions no longer work.  The eyes move around, but the mouth does not work for me.  I don't remember if there were body impact sounds or not though.  I will have to hop back on and look for more specifics later.  I have not tried 1.061 with my male character yet.

Thanks Djay this helps a lot.

To confirm 1.06 Alpha everything was working fine and 1.061 Beta sound and face and BJ mouth are not working properly?

The description makes sense because the working things you described are handled inline in the script but the non working things are animation events. I'll go over the code carefully on these points hopefully I will be able to find and fix it today.

-Ceo

I managed to grab the 1.06 beta before 1.061 replaced it, and everything is in sync and working well. The sounds and expressions are just as they were in the alpha. (Missionary has no impact sounds, but I assume that this is intentional)

I should note that I play a male character and thus haven't had to mess around at all swapping out dom and sub. I also manually uninstalled the old version, did a clean save and manually installed the new version. Not sure if any of this helps troubleshoot, but I certainly hope so!

I managed to grab the 1.06 beta before 1.061 replaced it, and everything is in sync and working well. The sounds and expressions are just as they were in the alpha. (Missionary has no impact sounds, but I assume that this is intentional)

I should note that I play a male character and thus haven't had to mess around at all swapping out dom and sub. I also manually uninstalled the old version, did a clean save and manually installed the new version. Not sure if any of this helps troubleshoot, but I certainly hope so!

I'll have to try the manual uninstall/clean save. Right now I'm having some weird issues. Whenever I get to the Standing 0 position, it freezes -- I can't even cancel 0Sex at that point, the characters just stand there frozen. I also can't access Num5 menu for starting positions (unless it was intentionally removed and I wasn't aware).

Honestly, I had issues installing it with NMM back during beta 1.02. So I just manually installed it, ran Fores, and voila! Worked perfect. I've yet to really have any issues with this mod since I've been doing manual installs. When upgrading, my process is basically:

-Make a new save and shut down Skyrim.

-Untick this mod in NMM.

-Open the .zip to see all of the file paths.

-Go through my Skyrim data directory and delete all files added by that .zip. Takes about 3 minutes.

-Run FNIS.

-Load up my Skyrim save and zone a couple times until OS is gone from MCM.

-Make another save and close down Skyrim.

-Manually unpack OS into my Skyrim data directory.

-Tick OSACT back on in NMM.

-Run LOOT.

-Run FNIS.

-Play Skyrim.

In doing it this way I've yet to have a single problem with this mod. :)

I like this mod but it doesn't feel very intuitive at all. I rather just have the option to bring up a menu and navigate to the desired pose I want, and that's it. I feel like I am jumping through hoops just to find the right pose and figure out which buttons to press to navigate through everything. Too cumbersome.

... My mod uses animation events which are triggered in FNIS by the animation, so a timed event happens on impact which is set in the FNIS animation registration. My mod listens for this and once it happens it then plays a sound. 

While you're at it: I dont know, if its just in my game, but the sounds are slightly too late. After the actual touching the sounds plays 1/10 - 2/10 of a second too late. Dont know if its the sound files, or script lag or whatever.. just letting you know

fixing it now for less animations might be easier then later for more.. or not :>

Guest endgameaddiction

If you are not getting facial expressions and moans from the sub, odds are you didn't do a clean save install.

I had forgotten to do a clean install and went ahead and uninstalled the 1.06alpha and installed the 1.061 beta and had the same problem. uninstalled 1.061 beta did a clean save, reinstalled, ran FNIS. Started the game and all worked fine except for some reason 0S was no longer in MCM. I only got 0S in MCM on either a new game or loading a previous save before the clean install.

I just loaded a save with 1.061 beta before the clean install and all works fine now.

Can anyone on 1.061 confirm that sounds and facial expressions during sex work? Trying to trouble shoot but not sure if this is a user problem or a packing problem with 1.06 \ 1.061.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but some of the expressions don't play right on my character. She still doesn't open her mouth for the blow job animation and nor during any other animation. Though her eye still look around. Just her mouth doesn't move : p  

Hi FIreBird, I just double check and the BJ mouth seems to be in order.  

A first guess at this is the sub a player or follower. If it's an npc it might be using separate tri files for the mouth and as the player it potentially might as well. Some custom followers and npc have tri files in separate folders. The games phoneme engine can't use this then.

Also there's a mouth mod I believe that is a new mesh entirely. I'm not sure if this one can connect to Skyrim's phonemes.

Hey CEO, 

Thank you for the quick response, It is my character thats having the issues and I do have realistic teeth installed however, I was able to get the emotions and mouth to work when I installed the first alpha skse and script files over to alpha2's files (sorry if that doesn't make much sense but for some odd reason it work) I wanted to try and see if that same fix would work in this case with 1.061 but I accidentally deleted the first Alpha release and couldn't seem to find it. I'm kinda at a loss but I was going to try some more tests today to possibly see whats going on. 

And again, thank you for your time and work you put into this mod.

If you are not getting facial expressions and moans from the sub, odds are you didn't do a clean save install.

I had forgotten to do a clean install and went ahead and uninstalled the 1.06alpha and installed the 1.061 beta and had the same problem. uninstalled 1.061 beta did a clean save, reinstalled, ran FNIS. Started the game and all worked fine except for some reason 0S was no longer in MCM. I only got 0S in MCM on either a new game or loading a previous save before the clean install.

I just loaded a save with 1.061 beta before the clean install and all works fine now.

Sorry I didn't see this, I'll give this a shot as well!

Awesome mod with a lot of posibilities ahead, wish you collect a team to work on it.

Does your mod has any conflicats with Female facial animation, cause blowjob is totally doesn't work-mouth remains closed and she always misses the cock despite using recommended one VectorPlexus  regular 

Save is cleaned and FNIS is run, but she still keeps her mouth shut. 

Good news is I've located the problem I believe:

If your Player is female and you engage with a Male character the animations do not register at first IF the player is put into the SUB roll by the MCM option. Actor swapping back and forth fixes this but before this happens there is no animation events. In any other orientation Female on Female with Player starting as dom OR Male Player on female with Male starting as the dom the animations do register. 

Can anyone else with the sound problem that is sure they are on a clean save confirm this by starting a scene in these specific ways: (I just want to check that this totally solves the problem before releasing the versions.

1. If the Player is Female and put into the sub roll because the MCM option is enabled you will get no sounds, blowjob mouth, or face movements.

2. if you actor swap twice you get sound and face working.

3. If you start the scene with as a female player with another  female the sound is working right away.

4. If you start the scene as a male player with a female the sound is working right away.

I'll get this fixed up on my end and I'd appreciate it if anyone could double check those 4 criteria for me.

ALSO

I've put up a download of all the PDFS in one, it has advanced mode map (Black Background and Printable version.) Easy Mode (Black Background and Printable versions) and the ESG guide. I've also put up a lot of web page based guide pages replicating the PDFS for the most part which i will be using for mini tutorials on 0Sex from here on out however I will be posting the maps in PDF format still.

Updated to 1.061 version and getting error 9 in fnis(5.5). How to fix?

That's definitely a not having fnis 5.5 problem I believe. I'll look into it more. Can you confirm you are running FNIS from the actual Skyrim directory if you are using a shortcut it might not be pointed to the most current version.

I believe this is the fix. It doesn't need a clean save it's just a new version of the spell script that's cast.

Please help me test it those having the bug:

If this works well for everyone I will post 1.062 tomorrow. It won't require a clean save, I want to clean up a few small things while I'm doing a version.

Thank you for the help everyone and thanks to those experiencing the issue for bearing with me and helping solve it. In the meantime hitting actor swap will fix the problem so just hit it twice and you scene will be as intended I think.

FireBird this may not fix your issue as it's a little different. To double check the teeth etc. are you able to just console on a target "mfg modifier 0 100" for an open mouth? I want to confirm that he mouth is allowing MFG to alter it.

I believe this is the fix. It doesn't need a clean save it's just a new version of the spell script that's cast.

Please help me test it those having the bug:

If this works well for everyone I will post 1.062 tomorrow. It won't require a clean save, I want to clean up a few small things while I'm doing a version.

Thank you for the help everyone and thanks to those experiencing the issue for bearing with me and helping solve it. In the meantime hitting actor swap will fix the problem so just hit it twice and you scene will be as intended I think.

FireBird this may not fix your issue as it's a little different. To double check the teeth etc. are you able to just console on a target "mfg modifier 0 100" for an open mouth? I want to confirm that he mouth is allowing MFG to alter it.

Hey CEO,

Actually this fixed everything. All emotions are working great and her mouths opens as well. I didn't have to do anything fancy either. Thank you very much for all the hard work.

Hey CEO,

Actually this fixed everything. All emotions are working great and her mouths opens as well. I didn't have to do anything fancy either. Thank you very much for all the hard work.

Awesome news, thanks for your help in figuring this out!

1.062 should be the final then for this patch, seems fully functioning as intended with the fix.

I'm adding in weapons to be registered and removed like other clothing which I forgot to do then will put up 1.062 at some point today.

Will be the same as with the Fix above except it can strip weapons if people don't want to bother. Will not require a clean save if one was

already made for 1.06.

Bugs Reports Currently I'd like to investigate more:

Reports of cock scaling still not functioning,

Revised Actor Scaling didn't get in this patch,

Impact Sounds not timed right

Maybe More I have to see if I missed anything in here

do you have some general "known issues" section? That would help us to know, what to report.

For instance: some transitions noted in your advanced guide are not happening in game for me:

- between "UP6 Emprace" and "STAND6 Showoff": S-ALT-3 and D-ALT-3 both make her stand up (should only be S-ALT-3?) but S-ALT-4 doesnt make her sit back down again..

- between "UP6 Embrace" and "Missionary Legs Spread": D-ALT-3 does not put her into Missionary or back.. it puts her into "STAND6 Showoff", as stated in the point above...  D-ALT-4 puts her into "Doggystyle Legs Out" and then D-ALT-3 back into "UP6 Embrace". That on the other hand is not in your advanced guide

Someone had a nice idea on nexus that I thought could be nice it's a little niche but I want to see what people think.

I had a general plan to expand kissing out another step next which would be this:

CTRL + 1 is kiss (Mainly the most obvious thing for the actors to kiss, mouth only so far.)

CTRL + 2 I'm going to make be kissing in the general area, for example it would change a kiss from being on lips to being on the neck or shoulders.

The idea the user had was Vampirism, and it seemed to make sense considering the romantic facade vampires often have and the vampire presence in Skyrim. When combined with kissing I was thinking of making a deep CTRL key key most likely CTRL + 0 an "Affliction" key or something like that. I'd just make one for now but a Vampire bite that could be triggered from the neck kissing scene. It would lead to a scene conclusion but I think it could be c ool fun thing. Not for everyone, but some people go crazy for vampires, it would just be a small easter egg segment of the mod basically not something I'm going to go overboard with or have define it.

I thought it would be cool if both the sub and dom had one, so the submissive actor could turn the tables in a seduction roll. Would just take  2 sets of animations (Dom Biting, Sub Biting) to do wouldn't be too bad.

do you have some general "known issues" section? That would help us to know, what to report.

For instance: some transitions noted in your advanced guide are not happening in game for me:

- between "UP6 Emprace" and "STAND6 Showoff": S-ALT-3 and D-ALT-3 both make her stand up (should only be S-ALT-3?) but S-ALT-4 doesnt make her sit back down again..

- between "UP6 Embrace" and "Missionary Legs Spread": D-ALT-3 does not put her into Missionary or back.. it puts her into "STAND6 Showoff", as stated in the point above...  D-ALT-4 puts her into "Doggystyle Legs Out" and then D-ALT-3 back into "UP6 Embrace". That on the other hand is not in your advanced guide

Nice Idea,

I'll put together a page that goes over it, that would help get a list of things that need attention. There's a lot going on now with 0Sex so I forget a lot of things especially ones that just need minor maintenance and never get around to it. I'll put a list up later today of what comes to mind and can take it from there.

I'll go over these and add them to the list as well. There are some instances when i added a new key that I just bound both actors too it if I wasn't sure who was the instigator. The point of left and right modifiers is to be able to have unique animations for each which isn't really implemented yet, IE the dom is clearly moving the Sub in between Missionary and Doggy but in time I'd like to have an alternate animation when you use the Sub's side that makes that actor seem more in control of the change in position. Some cases though if I feel both seem to be contributing to the action I'll bind both at least until alternate animations for each get generated.

Thank you for the nice ideas and pointing those mistakes out!

CTRL + 2 I'm going to make be kissing in the general area, for example it would change a kiss from being on lips to being on the neck or shoulders.

The idea the user had was Vampirism, and it seemed to make sense considering the romantic facade vampires often have and the vampire presence in Skyrim. When combined with kissing I was thinking of making a deep CTRL key key most likely CTRL + 0 an "Affliction" key or something like that. I'd just make one for now but a Vampire bite that could be triggered from the neck kissing scene. It would lead to a scene conclusion but I think it could be c ool fun thing. Not for everyone, but some people go crazy for vampires, it would just be a small easter egg segment of the mod basically not something I'm going to go overboard with or have define it.

Can the NPC (if vampire*cough* Serana) occasionally bite the PC? 

Can the NPC (if vampire*cough* Serana) occasionally bite the PC? 

Serana was exactly what the user wanted it for. I was thinking more towards a straight up feeding scene that would basically be the conclusion.

To your idea, it's possible. It's the kind of thing I'm going to get more into when SexDentity reaches the phase where it's changing out animations. i find some people in real life bite and they weren't Vampires so it could be a kind of thing that's handled by a SexDentity option that makes them a little more feral in their love making.

Definitely a cool idea. The kisses are fairly easy and quick but the concept would need enough animations to warrant having an identity option and time is the main asset here also.

It is one of the first SexDentity flag priorities I would say,  a more wilder untamed personality to go along with a very timid personality although the current tone of the sub I'd say ranges mostly in timid submissive already but some positions now they look a little naughty I'd say. When the time comes to work on this some from this starting base set might shift around to other sets, so the actor feels consistent.

Serana was exactly what the user wanted it for. I was thinking more towards a straight up feeding scene that would basically be the conclusion.

To your idea thought it's possible. The kind of thing I'm going to get more into when SexDentity reaches the phase where it's changing out animations. i find some people in real life bite and they weren't Vampires so it could be a kind of thing that's handled by a SexDentity option that makes them a little more feral in their love making.

Definitely a cool idea and I'll see. The kisses are fairly easy and quick to do it would be the kind of thing that needed enough animations to warrant having an identity option and time is the main asset here.

A flag that does make an actor seem more wild or untamed then a basic one would be one of the main ones to implement. The first that come to mind would be just that, a more wilder untamed personality and a very timid personality although the current tone of the sub I'd say ranges mostly in timid submissive already but some positions now they look a little naughty I'd say. When the time comes to work on this some from this starting base set might shift around to other sets, so the actor feels consistent.

You are seriously the best. 

Greetings!

I wanted to report that the fix fixed everything, I only play a female character. Also I was wondering, if it were possible for when animations start, could it pull the NPC where the PC is, rather than the PC where the NPC is, because I will usually stand in a clear space and try to catch one of my followers when they pass, but that often means I'm in a corridor or something because they kept walking.

Also wanted to report that alignment is still not working for me. I always play a reguard. And her lovers are nords, so the alignment is always off unfortunately. 

Otherwise all is fine, thank you for the mod :) 

Also, a sub vamp bite would be awesome, since lately all I do is play redguard vamps :) 

-C 

Greetings!

I wanted to report that the fix fixed everything, I only play a female character. Also I was wondering, if it were possible for when animations start, could it pull the NPC where the PC is, rather than the PC where the NPC is, because I will usually stand in a clear space and try to catch one of my followers when they pass, but that often means I'm in a corridor or something because they kept walking.

Also wanted to report that alignment is still not working for me. I always play a reguard. And her lovers are nords, so the alignment is always off unfortunately. 

Otherwise all is fine, thank you for the mod :)

Also, a sub vamp bite would be awesome, since lately all I do is play redguard vamps :)

-C 

Thanks Carida for the report, glad the issue is sorted out! Thank you for your help in fixing it. I play females too but I do a majority of testing on a save with a Male PC so I might miss some issues in regards to your setup, hence the problem in 1.061

I see what you mean, the positioning system is doing the opposite it normally does when you are the Female player character initiating with a male with the MCM option on. I can fix it for 1.062 this evening. Agree it's always better to start it on the player character, nice idea didn't think of that.

Scale I didn't get to work out yet so that's still going to be off. It's a top priority though and I'll have it soon. I believe it's technically impossible to make it perfect in Skyrim for all NPCs due to a Skyrim issue/bug. I'm going to put as many band aids on it as I can to at least make it almost always promised and use sexdentity as a fall back a player can use to absolutely get the right scale every time (They would need to figure out the correct scale on their own though for this last thing to work)

-Ceo

Hey CEO,

Awesome news, thanks for your help in figuring this out!

Anytime :  ) If anything else comes up I'll be sure to post about it. I look forward to what this hold in the future.  

As usual, works really well with the fix. The sound part needs a bit more work and variation but everything works as described.

So, what are you planning to do next apart from the vampire stuff? :)

Here's my current plan, not all of it will be 1.07 but generally what I'm looking to do.

For animations I'm planning on next:

-Cowgirl and laying down positions. ( I want a missionary laying down also, will get to it at some random point not super motivated to do it but feel it would be important and could have some good kissing scenes also.) Cowgirl I'll be making an extra effort to prioritize since it's high in demand.

-A New doggy style position that's less heavy thrusts and more controlled thrusts.

-Cleaning up the unfinished stuff in Missionary and the entry from Lifted Lotus Jerk to Lifted Lotus Sex

-I want to finish the 2H guided BJ in the LL patch to have some variety, and fix it's entry + exit and i want to add a version where the Dom is holding the Sub's head still and thrusting.

-Spanks during doggy style sex at any speed

- Neck Kisses possibly jerk off during kisses too

- Better Intro into the scene itself

- Add sex to UP6 and UP9

- More Kisses and Kiss variety, they each are looping a single animation now but i'd like them to loop a few variants.

For ESG:

-Finishing up or at least mostly finishing up the stripping and redress (It's a ton of animations so burn out is high on this)

-Undress\Redress weapons animation.

- Sub Stripping the Dom Pants + Low Int in the pre BJ scene

- Dom Stripping the Sub's low int + pants from the Stand6 bent over, 

-More flavor scenes in redressing like the Female panties have but expanded.

For technical stuff something major I need to do is redo how scenes are registered:

Currently when a new scene starts the game registers a bunch of variables for the scene like which animation to play, what keys do, how long it is etc. I want to change it so no scenes are stored like this in the script but each scene is it's own JSON document or maybe all in one. This way the scene would only need to register what it needs when it needs it.

The main reason is for SexAI each scene needs to be able to output information based on what the AI whats to do but very little of the information would actually be used by the AI at any time. Instead of filling up the document with information that's rarely used by the AI that has to be loaded at the start of each scene the scene will now just get whatever information it needs only. This would also make it much easier to write choreographed planned scenes, and also technically although I haven't had any interest expressed in it: developers / animators would be able to modify scenes or add new scenes without changing my main files.

The upgrade is fairly quick to do would just be a day or two if all goes to plan, and need some testing most likely.

Starting some rough arousal calculations to play into SexAI and Female Orgasms and finishing 0Scribe for Sexdentity are project I'm working on also.

SmallStuff:

Fix up scaling,

Make actors not fall through the floor sometimes