OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

@migal130

Since you guys (referring to the technical proficient people helping CEO like you, Kinky etc.) seem to have moved the tech talk to somewhere else (at least it seems so based on the lack of technical posts on the last few pages :P), how is it going along ? :)

CEO is still only one doing major changes to the mod. Other guys are helping with the code, giving advices or testing things.

At the moment mod is separated into OSA (framework) and Osex (module) and focus is more on OSA and its API for developers. They will be released separately and have separate topics on forums. This helps to introduce the framework to public, helps to promote Osex and it will also be easier to debug if something is causing issues.

First mod that will use OSA is Amorous Adventures (It will use Osex instead of sexlab animations that players will be able to control).

Amorous Adventures is already ready and waiting for release of OSA. (more info)

Migal is also working on something that will use OSA and i think he will make his bathing beauties use this.

I was mostly testing lots of stuff and reporting issues (some of which are really tricky to solve) so i wasnt much here helping people with their issues. That will continue when mod is released since now everyone is using something different (1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.081...) and at this point outdated.

Past few days CEO was busy doing some cool stuff that go beyond what most of people have seen so far (i can't wait to test this) and working on more API things and stability.

While everyone is waiting for release it is the best to do it when it is ready.

While users don't mind few bugs, developers want to have something stable to work with.

In any case... expect something great. :)

While everyone is waiting for release it is the best to do it when it is ready.

While users don't mind few bugs, developers want to have something stable to work with.

I totally agree, better do something properly and take your time than sloppy and fast, especially in regard to a framework that others are supposed to build upon.

In any case... expect something great. :)

Sounds great ! :) Thanks for sharing this information with me, really looking forward to the next release for this great mod.

OSA Testing 1.084C:

OSex 1.084C

Releasing my current draft of OSex for testing the OSA engine. Some animations are not complete yet. (Spoon Sex > Jerk < Spoon Sex will TPose you, one of the last animations I have to finish in the spooning section.) Also I left a new position I'm working on that stems from spooning but haven't finished it, just rough draft, in case you stumble on it just wanted to say it's a work in progress that I just started last night.

You'll need a clean save, Uninstall all OSex's and OSA's from the past. OSA and OSex are separate now, get OSA activate the OSA.esm install OSex then run FNIS. The OSA post has instructions on binding OSex to a key:

Get OSA here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/64148-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/?p=1608801

Known Issues:

- 4 FNIS consistency notices. Harmless, don't worry about it, those are the 4 animations I need to finish spooning.

- Some animations are WIP still.

OSex1.084C.rar

nothing to change for 1.08 ? no new requirement or else ?

cool, going to test it ASAP

It's separate from OSA now. OSA is the Nintendo OSex is a cartridge for it. You'll need to install OSA and OSex then bind OSex to a key using OSA. No new requirements besides that.

I notice OSex 1.084 has twice the downloads of OSA so I imagine this post will be helpful to people, that you need OSA now and OSex to run OSex. (In the past I just packed the two together)

So I've got everything up and running, only issue I've run across is whenever I select an option from the nav menu my character rotates a bit to her right. After a few selections she's made it a bit away from her partner and it messes the alignment up. I have a few screen shots to illustrate the problem. I've not seen this before in the other times I've used OSex, so I don't know if its something that's come up before or not. Only real noticable difference in my mod list from past times is I have bodyslide on my character now.

If you need any more info let me know.

post-1076484-0-78298700-1468203920_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-37133800-1468203939_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-17945300-1468203951_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-62021400-1468203963_thumb.jpgpost-1076484-0-71850900-1468203973_thumb.jpg

So I've got everything up and running, only issue I've run across is whenever I select an option from the nav menu my character rotates a bit to her right. After a few selections she's made it a bit away from her partner and it messes the alignment up. I have a few screen shots to illustrate the problem. I've not seen this before in the other times I've used OSex, so I don't know if its something that's come up before or not. Only real noticable difference in my mod list from past times is I have bodyslide on my character now.

attachicon.gif20160710210606_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710210718_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211059_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211321_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211427_1.jpg

It most likely is a result of something I changed, let me see if I can recreate it and figure out what's happening. Thanks!

G'day CEO,

Due to recent events, and the fact that I am LL's resident queer animator, I have to ask:

A) Do you have a EULA/ToU as to what can and cannot be used in a module?

B ) Are you adverse to me making a gay oriented module (assuming that there is a way to set gender)?

Was this clean save? Can you try on new game and see if alignment is correct.

I wanted to make sure I didn't have any leftovers from previous installs so I made a new MO profile and set it up for this specifically. New profile, new game. Well, not exactly a new profile, I have a basic one set up that I build new characters off of, but older versions of OSex aren't in there, so there shouldn't be any old scripts or anything.

ok i just tested alot and here my result

- i see some good fix, like the men penis that stay at same size after sex (before, when sex was finish, mod quit, the penis become very small. now it s fixed ^^ )

- some animation have "no end", i mean its impossible to get back in previous menu or anything except change speed of animation (but i guess that the WIP animation, so, no big deal)

- i have an "big" bug. i use male character and get sex with lydia (vanilla npc), everytime in the menu , lydia is named "him". thats a little weird. i used the classic option based on gender in the OSA option.

- animation when the men is laying and the women laying near him (no sex, i guess you see wich animation i talk about. the one like if the lady take a sun bath) if i select to previous animation pose, the male get soem freaking WTF animation before get back in his previous position (its like an WTF link between the both animations/poses. th men turn 2 time on him then laying like actual pose before get back to previous pose)

- the menu containt lots of missing icon (i guess its nothing big, maybe due to "test version" of the mod)

- the poses/animatiosn alignment is correct for me, nothing weird on this

in general, i very like this new version, the osa menu is pretty cool and the new animations a great , but maybe too much "slap the ass"  :D

great job !

G'day CEO,

Due to recent events, and the fact that I am LL's resident queer animator, I have to ask:

B ) Are you adverse to me making a gay oriented module (assuming that there is a way to set gender)?

Hi Tweens,

A. You can animate any thing you want for OSA, I have a brief ToU but it doesn't really relate to developers much, I'll post this on the OP thanks for reminding me:

OSA rules: 

-------------------------------------

1. The actionscript that I wrote in OSA.swf can not be used, in other games, other products, unless it's something I released.

2. Refering only to the XML text documents meant to hold the data that OSA uses, for  persona documents, expression documents, etc.: These must be released as  open resources that can be distributed without permission, but credit of course would be nice. I'd like OSA enthusiasts to freely be able to use these documents without having to gather permission, so progress can be accumulative. This doesn't refer to hard assets like sounds, animations, only the XML documents made for OSA to read.

3. Child characters or short races are the only exception to content, I've put walls in place to prevent them from being used as much as possible and I don't want work arounds to this, I put them there for a reason. This effects scenes regardless of intention, it's not worth the risk to me to make exceptions on this.

-----------------------------------------

B. I am not adverse to it at all, I would love it if you did that. I find if you stick a female in a male animation they look generally ok but the same isn't true the other way around, OSex can semi cover FF interactions due to this but is really lacking in terms of nicely depicting male + male encounters. I hope you do, that would be great!

Sexlab animations will go directly into OSex (if the actors are positioned in 3DS exactly as you want them in Skyrim, with no offsetting.) so that should be straight forward but if you want seamless you'll have to animate the transitions. You can use whatever genders, combinations, pretty much anything you want can happen.  I'll explain more  on this with documentation soon  but the DemoModule might be enough to get started and have a feel for things by overwriting animations, and starting to change around the xml text.

---------------

I'll explain some of the module options for aheads up, to show what you can do. Module's have one module.xml file which holds global settings for the module: (From OSex for example:)

<init cmd="sortactors" bygender="1"/>
;<init>s are run when a module starts, this one tells the engine to prioritize certain genders into certain animation roles. Without this it would just leave the actors as they were input

<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="0" bodyscale0="1.03" bodyscale1="1.03"/>
<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="1" bodyscale0="1.0" bodyscale1="1.0" />
<modify cmd="ogentleman" actor="0" shaft0="1.75" shaft1="1.75" scrotum0="1.5" scrotum1="1.5"/>

<modifies> are also run at the start, these are setting the body scale of my actors, to 1.03, 1.0 and setting the male anatomy size of the DOM actor. 

All of these are optional, you don't have to control scale, or sort actors but these are some examples of things that are there if they suit your project. The scaling changes I do are to ensure perfect alignment but it's not a module requirement to use.

Lastly if you do give it a go, feel free to ask me any questions, I believe it is fairly simple and very quick to implement scenes but there's a lot of things they can do and ways they can be customized so it can overwhelming. I'm here if you need any help.

attachicon.gif20160710210606_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710210718_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211059_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211321_1.jpgattachicon.gif20160710211427_1.jpg

It most likely is a result of something I changed, let me see if I can recreate it and figure out what's happening. Thanks!

So I started a new game as you suggested, Kinky, and the weird rotation thing stopped. I have no idea what that was about, same mods and load order just on a different new character. Only thing I did differently was that I didn't do any in game bodyslide morphs, but I don't see how that would affect the rotation. When it happened I first noticed it because i was in third person and the camera seamed to hop a touch to the side. Then I noticed as the scenes progressed that the alignment got pushed off as my whole character seamed to rotate on an axis. There was no up down misalignment, just side to side, and only to the right, it never tracked back.

Strange, but I guess the point is irrelevant now as it seamed to have fixxed itself with the new game. Skyrim is strange at times...

is there a binding for orgasms? how does that work?

As far as I know there is no orgasms implemented just yet. CEO has been pretty busy hashing out this framework and module, but it's on the to do list, or maybe even the done list. This is still a test run for the new framework.

ok thanks! cant wait

So I started a new game as you suggested, Kinky, and the weird rotation thing stopped. I have no idea what that was about, same mods and load order just on a different new character. Only thing I did differently was that I didn't do any in game bodyslide morphs, but I don't see how that would affect the rotation. When it happened I first noticed it because i was in third person and the camera seamed to hop a touch to the side. Then I noticed as the scenes progressed that the alignment got pushed off as my whole character seamed to rotate on an axis. There was no up down misalignment, just side to side, and only to the right, it never tracked back.

Strange, but I guess the point is irrelevant now as it seamed to have fixxed itself with the new game. Skyrim is strange at times...

As far as I know there is no orgasms implemented just yet. CEO has been pretty busy hashing out this framework and module, but it's on the to do list, or maybe even the done list. This is still a test run for the new framework.

ok thanks so much

G'day CEO,

Hi Tweens,

A. You can animate any thing you want for OSA, I have a brief ToU but it doesn't really relate to developers much, I'll post this on the OP thanks for reminding me:

OSA rules: 

-------------------------------------

1. The actionscript that I wrote in OSA.swf can not be used, in other games, other products, unless it's something I released.

2. Refering only to the XML text documents meant to hold the data that OSA uses, for  persona documents, expression documents, etc.: These must be released as  open resources that can be distributed without permission, but credit of course would be nice. I'd like OSA enthusiasts to freely be able to use these documents without having to gather permission, so progress can be accumulative. This doesn't refer to hard assets like sounds, animations, only the XML documents made for OSA to read.

3. Child characters or short races are the only exception to content, I've put walls in place to prevent them from being used as much as possible and I don't want work arounds to this, I put them there for a reason. This effects scenes regardless of intention, it's not worth the risk to me to make exceptions on this.

-----------------------------------------

B. I am not adverse to it at all, I would love it if you did that. I find if you stick a female in a male animation they look generally ok but the same isn't true the other way around, OSex can semi cover FF interactions due to this but is really lacking in terms of nicely depicting male + male encounters. I hope you do, that would be great!

Sexlab animations will go directly into OSex (if the actors are positioned in 3DS exactly as you want them in Skyrim, with no offsetting.) so that should be straight forward but if you want seamless you'll have to animate the transitions. You can use whatever genders, combinations, pretty much anything you want can happen.  I'll explain more  on this with documentation soon  but the DemoModule might be enough to get started and have a feel for things by overwriting animations, and starting to change around the xml text.

---------------

I'll explain some of the module options for aheads up, to show what you can do. Module's have one module.xml file which holds global settings for the module: (From OSex for example:)

<init cmd="sortactors" bygender="1"/>
;<init>s are run when a module starts, this one tells the engine to prioritize certain genders into certain animation roles. Without this it would just leave the actors as they were input

<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="0" bodyscale0="1.03" bodyscale1="1.03"/>
<modify cmd="bodyScale" actor="1" bodyscale0="1.0" bodyscale1="1.0" />
<modify cmd="ogentleman" actor="0" shaft0="1.75" shaft1="1.75" scrotum0="1.5" scrotum1="1.5"/>

<modifies> are also run at the start, these are setting the body scale of my actors, to 1.03, 1.0 and setting the male anatomy size of the DOM actor. 

All of these are optional, you don't have to control scale, or sort actors but these are some examples of things that are there if they suit your project. The scaling changes I do are to ensure perfect alignment but it's not a module requirement to use.

Lastly if you do give it a go, feel free to ask me any questions, I believe it is fairly simple and very quick to implement scenes but there's a lot of things they can do and ways they can be customized so it can overwhelming. I'm here if you need any help.

Wow..... that was......unexpected, I must admit.  I wasn't expecting such an invitation.  Thank you.

I am already animating with transitions.  I have all of my scenes timed so that they play beginning to end.

I animate in Blender; but nonetheless, all alignments are in the animations.  No offsets.

There are videos on my download page if you are interested in my style of animating and can stomach it... :P

There are quite a few aspects of this mod that I find.... interesting.  The ability to set expressions being one of the biggest.

From your example, I should be able to figure out what is what (I had no trouble understanding it); but there is definitely going to be a learning curve. ;)

I am finishing up an animation, atm; so I will be downloading OSA and OSex (example) in the next couple of days and give it a whirl.