OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Ok. I feel that a lot of misinformation has been thrown CE0's way over this. So, I'd like to point a few things out to try to bring this back into balance.

A. The OStim-Blocking version of OSA did not come out of the blue. 

CE0 initially approached the OStim project in a cooperative manner. But, when he shared his perspectives and plans for the future he was met with negative responses ranging from disinterest to disrespect and hostility. When the OStim author heard of some changes CE0 planned for his mod he disparaged the plan by saying that it would be bad for the community. Obviously, the OStim author and group feel that their project should supercede CE0's work in importance and that he should tailor his vision around making OStim users happy. It was after all of this that the blocking version was posted.

I think that the flurry of posts here and elsewhere from the OStim group demonstrate the hostility and entitlement that they have. CE0 has been followed to multiple platforms to be personally attacked, threatened with doxxing, etc. In light of this, the OStim group should ask themselves, why would anyone want to work with a group that thinks his work sucks and is irrelevant and is willing to engage in self-described "extortion" and insults if they don't get their way?

B. It is perfectly reasonable that CE0 does not want his mod to be the "black box" for some other mod.

OSA using the term "framework" in its description does not mean that any and all uses are welcome. The framework aspect of the project was for additional animations to be added and used through the OSA API. Writing a wrapper with its own API is not automatically "just using the framework" as intended.

Perhaps this was not intentional. But, even the branding of OStim and related projects is subversive to CE0's work. For example, how would a new user know which mod came first when everything is "O" this and "O" that?

While CE0 does not object to making money from modding why would he want that benefit to be extended from his work to a group that has treated him badly?

All of these are clear and reasonable explanations for why CE0 does not want any association between his work and OStim. He simply wants to be able to continue working on his own mod without having to consider new APIs that he wasn't involved with, confusing branding or helping to fund unfriendly groups.

C. OStim does not speak for the community at large.

Not to take away from any hard work or good ideas that anyone has had in the OStim project. But, there are many people who want to see what CE0 has planned for his mods and do not want his work to be disrupted by fans of some other mod.

D. OStim has options without CE0.

Advocates for OStim have trashed CE0's quality of work even in this thread. They write that he is a bad coder. They write that his mod was irrelevant without OStim, etc. The obvious answer to that is: "Fine. You are finally relieved of his terrible work and are free to replace it with your own!"

OStim can make their own animation framework to complete the features they want without having to use CE0's work. Obviously, that is best for all parties.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:52 AM, WildAdmiral said:

just because someone has installed mod that you don't like? 

See A and B above. It wasn't over him not liking a mod.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:00 PM, Ahnassi said:

WTF happened? What caused CEO to go from "the most awesome adult Skyrim modder" to this?

I'm confident that many would still consider him among the best adult Skyrim modders and welcome his future work.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:49 PM, Akzyra said:

Currently setting up from scratch for AE (lots missing, but SKSE mod get updated quite fast :D),
wanted to use OSA, OStim, etc. Back to SexLab I guess...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/qxdbjl/ostim_has_temporarily_ceased_development_due_to/hl8nhn5/

That reddit thread is full of misinformation and bad assumptions. See above.

On 11/19/2021 at 7:28 PM, Illana said:

TBH if this is the quality of your coding I do not have high hopes.

Then why does OStim rely on this work?

On 11/19/2021 at 11:04 PM, ninjagaidenguy said:

This is incredibly condescending to the community 

See A above. The first condescension stones were not thrown by CE0.

Condescension is the exact problem he has had with the OStim group. He would rather just continue his project in peace without them. Given the comments here does anyone blame him?

On 11/20/2021 at 4:33 AM, Akzyra said:

If you had just released a clear statement, there would not be drama.

You could have stopped OStim development by asking nicely first, then taking action if they don't follow.

The group wasn't nice to CE0 first. See A above.

"Nice" is a two-way street. If OStim wanted the type of consideration you describe they could have approached CE0 in a different manner.

The comments from OStim advocates in this thread, many of which had to be deleted, prove my point.

On 11/20/2021 at 8:46 AM, ninjagaidenguy said:

Here are the screenshots taken from your Discord, the Pink Malware in your Mod and The Nexus Removal note.

All this is is trying to disparage CE0's character because his mod decisions disrupt another mod.

On 11/20/2021 at 9:03 AM, corvinus18 said:

There is no valid EXCUSE to attack the comunity in this way.

CE0 did not attack the community. See C above.

Then you released a DICK-UPDATE that mess with the people using OSTIM in the load order, and that is a fact, and more impressive is that you attacked THE COMUNITY, not only Ostim, THE COMUNITY.

I can understand that you were optimistic and then disappointed. But, as I outline above, this was not something CE0 did out of the blue, unprovoked.

I ask myself here a lot of thinks. You sayed SAI stole your work with that that shaddy remark,  I as a lawyer will tell you that this is not correct, you give him his blessing in his project, YOU GAVE HIM PERMISION, licensed him in development, endorse his development...  what is the change of mind now? If you wanted to revoque permisions, or change the development path because you saw a abuse, why not come and talk to him before this, why no come to agrement and talk about the diferences in developments before this. As far as i understand SAI was surprised  by the update too.

You as a lawyer then should understand that profiting from other peoples work against their will is indeed a form of theft.

And why do you put the entire onus on CE0 about coming to an agreement? While he was not actively modding during the last few years he was not unreachable. Why do you not ask why Sai did not reach out to CE0 when he started to make sure that his plans were in line with CE0's usage expectations?

Why i am using OSTIM and not sexlab? Its because its more performance friendly and mostly BECAUSE THE ADDONS, Ostim addons are comming close to implement the atractive part of SEXLAB. My point here is your mod its great, but cant stand by his own. Why would i choose a really detailed sex mod with no real interaction in the world and shaddy information on how to use it.

See D above. OStim can complete their own mod and not rely on CE0's work.

CE0's download statistics before OStim even existed demonstrate that many people have always felt that CE0's work does stand on its own. And there are many who want to see what he does next without him being disrupted or harassed by users of another mod that has the option to build this dependency out of their own mod.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:22 PM, WildAdmiral said:

Nobody was selling Ceo's work.

If it wasn't for CE0's work, there would be no reason to use OStim, let alone pay for its features.

On 11/21/2021 at 1:22 PM, WildAdmiral said:

Please, stop spreading misinformation.

The OStim group needs to come to grips with their own misinformation.

As noted above, this did not happen out of the blue and CE0's position is clear and reasonable.

On 11/22/2021 at 12:19 AM, WildAdmiral said:

Unbelivable, someone created a mod based on framework. What a surprise!

See B above. A mod being a framework is not an endorsement of any form of use.

If something is just built on does not mean it's stealing.

Sorry. Continuing to use a product against the authors terms of use in a way that generates income is indeed a form of theft.

Real world examples: there are thousands of companies that create software that is built on .NET framework (hmm.. framework, coincidence?). Does it mean they're stealing? No. Does it mean Microsoft would go and block software they don't like? No. 

That's because the people using those frameworks are not violating any terms of use.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:00 AM, Namtar55 said:

Of course, this is just my personal opinion on the matter. You can give it some thought, or post a picture for me too, if you want. 

Your position is reasonable. I hope that my clarifications above give a better understanding about what happened and how there is more to this than what the OStim group has been suggesting (or guessing?).

On 11/22/2021 at 8:32 AM, throwmeinthetrash6 said:

Edit: Okay, the moderators edited my post to "remove the rude and insulting part." The part that they removed was me calling CE0 a liar.

And the OStim group is a bunch of polite George Washingtons?

These "gotcha" points are just noise next to what I outlined at the top of this thread. The bottom line is that the OStim group had CE0's cooperation and lost it through their own statements. If he is so bad then he did OStim a favor and they can complete their own mod without dependency on his work.

What else would you expect? That he is an indentured servant to OStim and must work on mods that benefit the OStim group?

On 11/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, nebulard said:

It is you who got the wrong idea from the beginning by inserting MALWARE

See A above. The blocking version was not the beginning of this.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:36 PM, nebulard said:

You have brought this extortion on yourself

Why would anyone want to work with a group that sees extortion as a valid consequence of not doing what they want?

You are just proving the point I made at the top of this post.

Edited by dagobaking
10 hours ago, lordkimbo29 said:

Lol at the Street Fighter stance animation. Everything looks really good.

Thanks Kimbo for the support, glad you like the direction it's taking! Still got quite a bit to show so stay tuned but have to balance the fun with coding and concluding Plus.

8 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

i forgot to ask, how about compability with other mod like amoros adventure and serana dialogue add on

The API is new and much improved but this will break implementations with old OSA connections. On the bright side it will be a major step forward with the ease and possibilities of what can be done with it but it will be problematic for some great legacy mods, especially if the author is inactive. I'm confident with Plus that it will encourage people to find solutions to this problem however.

-------------------------------------------------------

Koala (Dedicated to Numbbears) 

Animation98_done.gif

Cowgirl, Squeeze and Bounce (Same as last post but side view, dedicated to Thicc Coder)

Animation140_Done.gif

Edited by CEO 0S

Which versions of Skyrim will OSex+ be compatible with?
I always loved the superior animations from OSex. It's great to see the author working on this great mod again. I was considering trying OStim but will now instead wait and see what direction OSex will take.

The only issues I ever had with OSex was the lack of any in-game implementation. If only we could have such great sex animations combined with the internal sex tracking of a game like The Sims 4. And/or even the possibility of tracking sexual fluids (although most 3D cum animations make me wish they didn't bother at all).

If only I could find such a talented sex animator as CEO in the pixel art category. Would hire them in an instant!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your superior Skyrim sex mod. :)

3 hours ago, Paladox said:

Which versions of Skyrim will OSex+ be compatible with?
I always loved the superior animations from OSex. It's great to see the author working on this great mod again. I was considering trying OStim but will now instead wait and see what direction OSex will take.

The only issues I ever had with OSex was the lack of any in-game implementation. If only we could have such great sex animations combined with the internal sex tracking of a game like The Sims 4. And/or even the possibility of tracking sexual fluids (although most 3D cum animations make me wish they didn't bother at all).

If only I could find such a talented sex animator as CEO in the pixel art category. Would hire them in an instant!
Looking forward to seeing what you do with your superior Skyrim sex mod. :)

Thanks so much Paladox! Plus will work on LE/SE/AE, VR is on the table but I need to find some help so I can solve the issue.

I am interested in gamifying OSex+ more right out of the box as I feel the original OSA was too abstract which removed a lot of fun it could be having. If you have anything you'd like to see please tell. I've always designed OSex as more of an HGame style, but I'm interested in focus on the tangible things for the end user in this iteration. Anyone feel free to let me know what you want but currently I am interested more in the broader concepts than very specific niche effects.   Feel free to share anything regardless though!

Arise Sir HeyDayDoe (Slappa) Knight of OS3KSY

Sincerest thanks for all the help over the months since I returned, you were invaluable to both Rig Projects and OSA/OSex+ development. Your animation skill has gone off the charts and you are carrying my community by being a really positive force with lots of content and helping out everywhere. Appreciate you very much, thanks for all you've done for this project and it was when I needed back up the most because a majority of my knights are MIA/KIA.

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.png

Edited by CEO 0S
8 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

I am interested in gamifying OSex+ more right out of the box as I feel the original OSA was too abstract which removed a lot of fun it could be having. If you have anything you'd like to see please tell. I've always designed OSex as more of an HGame style, but I'm interested in focus on the tangible things for the end user in this iteration. Anyone feel free to let me know what you want but currently I am interested more in the broader concepts than very specific niche effects.   Feel free to share anything regardless though!

I'm sorry but I suppose my ideas are more specific/technical, but hopefully will still be useful and/or provide some inspiration. :) 

RELATIONSHIPS
It would be nice to track relationships based on how much time the player has spent with any given character, making the more intimate animations exclusive to partners who have higher relationships, and excluding hostiles completely. I always thought it kind of silly that you could use OSex to force any character into a romantic encounter, but when all is said and done it's like nothing happened at all!

SEX STATS
It should also track how many times the player has climaxed, and how many times they have made others climax. Also which partners they have been with and how many times. This could be more complex when tracking the sex partners of other characters, but if those numbers aren't used then it wouldn't be necessary anyway. But, of course, wouldn't it make for a very interesting world if aligned faction members, married couples, etc.. could autonomously engage in OSex activities when they have a private moment? Typically stopping if they spot any peeping toms of course (although sneaky players would certainly get to see a lot!). With OSex menu options to enable/disable autonomous NPC behaviors as well as enable/disable same sex autonomy as well. Also keep in mind that any accumulated sex/relationship numbers should be reset for any characters that are slain, as there are a number of compatible mods that allow enslavement of NPCs, including enemies, and it could be a little awkward if a respawned bandit were to still have the same relationship values.

DISPASSIONATE SEX / NONCON
Going back to relationships, wouldn't it be interesting if the sex animations had versions that were a little less, well, intimate? For prostitution, slaves, and any other character that's not too pleased with the idea of having sex with the player. Speaking of slaves, this would likely go into noncon territory, so I can completely understand if you have any intention of going anywhere near such topics.

PREGNANCY & FLUID/CUM
Well, those are my primary thoughts about how the animations could be more thoroughly integrated into the game. Aside from that there's sexual fluid tracking, as well as possible pregnancy. I've not used any pregnancy mods yet, but I'm guessing there are some pretty good mods already out that might update their mod to be compatible with yours in the future, and so that type of implementation might not be a concern.

And speaking of fluid tracking- well, 90% of sex fluids I've seen in 3D I wish they hadn't bothered at all, but you might want to check this out:

So, I want to change the word for "plugins" like the subsets of animation "Wizard Sex" for example to something else as I feel plugin is more used to describe a mod that plugins into something and could be confused with something interacting with the API.

Here are some I thought of:

Pod,Boost,Bundle,Pack,Drop

Please someone tell me which one is best or give me a better word...

Edited by CEO 0S
59 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

So, I want to change the word for "plugins" like the subsets of animation "Wizard Sex" for example to something else as I feel plugin is more used to describe a mod that plugins into something and could be confused with something interacting with the API.

Here are some I thought of:

Pod,Boost,Bundle,Pack,Drop

Please someone tell me which one is best or give me a better word...

Why not Animation Pack? And people will naturally shorten it to AP.

32 minutes ago, Paladox said:

Why not Animation Pack? And people will naturally shorten it to AP.

AP is great, thank you again Paladox for your time and thoughtful replies. You should join my discord if you have time, I'd appreciate your feedback on more things, apologies if you are already there.

To your prior post:

A part of me does think OSex would be best considered just a callable super H-Scene in Skyrim but you're right that a lot of people are looking for more integration with it. There are fundamental issues due to the interactivity of OSex that it sort of intrinsically clashes with API. You have the user trying to interact but also the API Developer trying to interact and in some ways could defeat the purpose of it all. To boil this down to the most basic elements I think option filtering is the core of what should be manageable, but in the back of my head I have a voice saying is it really a feature to stop people using parts of the mod? As an experience no, but as a game yes.

I would like to explore the relationship tracking, perhaps attraction, and have it manage a simple sex skill system, and an arousal engine, all of these would lead to either unlocking certain "locked" scenes are having them play using different animation to express an increase in skill, or to display the mood through animation of the scene if it's NCON for example. That's currently the best way I can see it all going down.

The API is vastly better, and I think it will be considered easy, fast but very powerful so that alone might unlock these things to be done by other developers but I do sort of want to curate parts of it myself to ensure it's all integrated and nice in the spirit of OSex and perhaps apply the full power of the Actionscript and interactivity of the UI to have it become a really nice totality. Any notable event in the OSex scene will have events fired off by OSA+ that are easy to pick up on so external frameworks could pick up on fertility events, or anything of the kind like vampire bites for example, everything is getting broadcasted in OSA+. All the scene data is also loaded into memory and accessible at runtime so much more detail can be pulled then before for any framework or mod listening to it.

Edited by CEO 0S

So I saw some adverts for Anniversary Edition, and it made me want to get back into skyrim for a bit, maybe do that healer build i always wanted to try. and of course that means modding like a lunatic. so i get the old favorites: CBBE w/ physics, magic overhauls, weaps and armors (or lack there of XD) ect. ect. and OSA and osex are part of my mandatory mods. i did see some posts about the drama with Ostim... (i agree with CE0, he put his hard work out there for us all to enjoy, FOR FREE, and they want to make a monetized mod off his work? nu uh, no way) but i never DLed that (or had the intention to do so). but lo and behold, the greatest adversary to my future questing was the creator themselves... bethesda busted everything (AGAIN, surprising, huh?) with AE...

TL,DR

sorry had to vent. i cant for the life of me get the osex libraries to load. i have gone over load orders, conflicts and dependencies with a fine tooth comb, but to no avail... T-T

tried manual installation, going over every mod (every single one of the 247 atm). hell, i even got that patcher to downgrade se to pre ae build and reverted to archived skse for the 1.5.97 build... 

not sure why this bugs me so much, but it does.

please, any kind of advice would be appreciated...

43 minutes ago, wraithofregret said:

So I saw some adverts for Anniversary Edition, and it made me want to get back into skyrim for a bit, maybe do that healer build i always wanted to try. and of course that means modding like a lunatic. so i get the old favorites: CBBE w/ physics, magic overhauls, weaps and armors (or lack there of XD) ect. ect. and OSA and osex are part of my mandatory mods. i did see some posts about the drama with Ostim... (i agree with CE0, he put his hard work out there for us all to enjoy, FOR FREE, and they want to make a monetized mod off his work? nu uh, no way) but i never DLed that (or had the intention to do so). but lo and behold, the greatest adversary to my future questing was the creator themselves... bethesda busted everything (AGAIN, surprising, huh?) with AE...

TL,DR

sorry had to vent. i cant for the life of me get the osex libraries to load. i have gone over load orders, conflicts and dependencies with a fine tooth comb, but to no avail... T-T

tried manual installation, going over every mod (every single one of the 247 atm). hell, i even got that patcher to downgrade se to pre ae build and reverted to archived skse for the 1.5.97 build... 

not sure why this bugs me so much, but it does.

please, any kind of advice would be appreciated...

Hello Wraith thank you very much for the support!

If you're on AE it's not possible yet or very recently became possible. 

For SE:

If OSA is installed (menu opening) but nothing is showing up in library it usually means you need to download papyrus utils and put them higher in your load order than OSA so it overwrites OSA's papyrus utils, try the same for MfgConsole. If this doesn't work come to my discord and my team will get you fixed up in my #techsupport channel.

Edited by CEO 0S