OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

13 hours ago, hawthorne1010 said:
Congratulations on your magnificent work. And for returning to work on his masterpiece. My question is: OSTIM will come to the legendary edition? Thank you for everything. Can I wait for this, and thousands of fans?

Thanks a lot Hawthorne, just to clarify I'm not associated with OStim. I'm the creator of OSex and OSA but I appreciate the support of my work and animations, It's my pleasure to deliver this and much more is on the way! OSex/OSA is already available for LE and always will be updated there.

Edited by CEO 0S

Team, if you haven't yet please endorse and vote on PronePack LE and SE. Having the visibility to stay in HOT files is huge for the next 3-4 days, and pushes a lot of traffic and interest and will help the community grow and maybe recruit more contributors, animators, and friends! Please take a minute and Endorse / Vote. Thanks so much!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59981

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/110088

On 12/13/2021 at 10:59 PM, lordkimbo29 said:

Okay, just checked out the prone AP. Looks good and everything seemed to work. Thanks.

Also, it's the smaller animations like the ones depicted above that make this mod stand out. I for one always thought the undress animations were really cool to have. 

Thanks so much LordKimbo, I'm hoping to provide a lot of options for the intro scenes so that they can set a narrative better.  The goal is more romance, kisses and hugs and tender stuff in this next pack. This will be the next step which might be before or after Plus I can't tell yet. A lot of which is soft touches like I think you are looking for. Thanks for your awesome supportive words as always!

Edited by CEO 0S
7 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Team, if you haven't yet please endorse and vote on PronePack LE and SE. Having the visibility to stay in HOT files is huge for the next 3-4 days, and pushes a lot of traffic and interest and will help the community grow and maybe recruit more contributors, animators, and friends! Please take a minute and Endorse / Vote. Thanks so much!

Was confused why I couldn't at first, but then realized you have to download the files first. Will vote/endorse soon. :)
Edit: Done! Hope it helps. :)

Edited by Paladox
4 hours ago, Paladox said:

Was confused why I couldn't at first, but then realized you have to download the files first. Will vote/endorse soon. :)
Edit: Done! Hope it helps. :)

Thanks it's a huge help, the exposure from Hot Files is the best advertisement a mod can get and they only get to ride that train once, so it's a huge help to recruit and pull interest to the project. Appreciate it!

Guys just a heads up I need another day to finish the orgasms, sorry for the delay. I'm working hard but the animations are very intricate, long and detailed and are taking me a bit longer. Here's the female orgasm ALMOST COMPLETE, male hands and a few other things still have to be resolved but I think it's coming out well.

Edited by CEO 0S

Hello CEO!

Glad to see that you're working on removing one of the major shortcomings (in my eyes at least) that OSex had, compared to the other major sex/intimacy mods for Skyrim: the lack of orgasms. I'm wondering if there will be an automatic excitement buildup in scenes, so that orgasms can happen without user input? Or is that something for an OStim version adapted to OSex+ (provided that Sairion is allowed or willing to do that)?

I'm really curious about what OSA+ / Osex+ will bring. The original OSA is a technical marvel, and the animations are the best you can find in this game. However, my personal experience with it wasn't always the smoothest. Don't take me wrong, you're doing great work - it just didn't fit my own preferences, I couldn't warm up to the controls, there were some bugs... so I ended up not using it in a major playthrough.

When I'm playing Skyrim, I like to have some sexual content, but I don't want it to be all about sex, and distracting from a life of adventuring. That's why I chose Flower Girls for my last playthrough. Yes, it has its own set of faults and limitations, and it's no longer actively developed. But of the three sex animation systems for Skyrim, it integrates most organically into the original gameplay. It feels like something Bethesda could have made themselves, if they wouldn't be forced by the market and regulations to keep adult content out of their games.

I'm wondering if OSex+ will have everything to make it THE sex mod of choice for me in the future. I completely missed your return, so I may have missed some information. But here's sort of a wishlist:
- arousal / excitement system with automatic orgasms
- playing scenes on beds
- pre-scripted sequences of positions for story scenarios (with the possibility to allow the user to choose some variations within certain confines, but blocking, for example, to go from cowgirl to doggy)
- multiple concurrent scenes (to support mods like an adapted Amorous Adventures)

- mouse click support for UI elements

Edited by Erstam
18 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Guys just a heads up I need another day to finish the orgasms, sorry for the delay. I'm working hard but the animations are very intricate, long and detailed and are taking me a bit longer. Here's the female orgasm ALMOST COMPLETE, male hands and a few other things still have to be resolved but I think it's coming out well.

Wow! A woman finishing first. You are not new to this, CEO. That was absolutely punishing

Will the guy be able to compel consecutive withdrawals, is the question.

This will be disappointing to many but I know the majority here just want content and not drama so I'll be to the point about my intentions. Dealing with some elements of the Stim community have been too much trouble and hassle to facilitate compatibility and compromise.

Things are the same as when I returned so people can pretend I don't exist if they are outside of my project. I will create and animate, moving forward to create the greatest animations in Skyrim and awesome new systems for my new OSA but it will be in a way that does not interact with Stim from this point forward and I will not make compatibility for or troubleshoot Stim. 

I will continue to work as hard as I can to make awesome animations and great content and hope in time you will see the true spirit of this project and what I am capable of and you will always be welcome! With this move I will shut out all the drama and completely restore this project to the honor, art, and innovation it has always been known for.

I will be updating the OSA version I control in the next few days to a new format which will represent this move forward, it will not be OSA+ but a preemptive step so I can continue to release animations as the Prone Pack has been a huge success! My animation work from here on out will be purely for my new version. Please have the compassion to not support manipulation or abuse of my work to come. I absolutely want all future work and tools I develop to belong solely to my own future projects. For everyone that comes with me, thank you for your support!

On 12/16/2021 at 7:23 PM, Erstam said:

Looks like I poked into a hornets nest. Sorry for that. It was not my intention to stoke drama.

You didn't start any drama at all, I had to make an announcement but nothing to do with your post specifically.

Some of the things you mentioned already exist the pre-scripted sequences is possible albeit undocumented and OSA can do up to 99 scenes at once so those are covered but without me active the methods might have got lost.

Mouse movement might be possible but gets messy when mixed with how skyrim controls the camera, I'd be interested in trying it but I could never get it working in Flash, I did try a few times.

The core issue with a lot of these things is that OSA on it's own is supposed to just play multi actor animations nicely with awesome effects, not specifically a sex engine. Having OSex be such a large part of it confused people though and sets a tone but it really can support any kind of cutscene, cool action, grapple, kill move, it's possible. I always wanted it to just have all the tricks needed for any kind of animation. There is a trade off to that though however that the more specific OSA got the better it could do that job, for example if I had OSA only handle sex and nothing else, it would be easier or if i had it only be able to run my module and no one else's it would also get easier and stronger. There's a lot of compromise at play. 

I've gone back and forth in development of PLUS in gamifying the system more or leaving it abstract and where I'll land I'm not certain yet so the feedback is helpful. A strange thing about this project I find is that many people tell me they don't like it because it's not like SexLab and suggest for me to make it more like SexLab. SexLab is awesome and fills it's usage very well and I think mimicking functionality or experience of SexLab most likely is a mistake. I think maybe it comes down to picking what works best for my strengths and sticking to that and I think that's animation( specifically seamless animation) and fresh cinematic effects. Perhaps just a massive controllable interactive scene focused on awesome effects and cinematics is all it really needs to be.

It is a point too that OSA on it's own can't corrupt or bog a save down, perhaps there's value to a framework that lets sex happen but doesn't really tie into skyrim at all unless the player wants to call a scene.

I'm not saying I'm closed to it though, I'm just musing. I think your ideas are very valid and that might be what it winds up becoming. I love all the thoughts and traffic that picked up here today and it's great to have some input on direction for OSA+. I hope people keep giving more, I'm just giving my current state of mind.

Edited by CEO 0S
14 hours ago, bieber96 said:

personalmente me gusta mucho más osex osa que sexlab las animaciones se ven mucho mejor

Thanks a lot Bieber! I'm going to make a sexlab plugin out of the vanilla animations that nexus owns now so you'll be able to get the anims there, could be a compromise for people that don't like my scene style maybe?

Edited by CEO 0S
On 12/16/2021 at 4:54 PM, MayDayCray said:

Wow! A woman finishing first. You are not new to this, CEO. That was absolutely punishing

Will the guy be able to compel consecutive withdrawals, is the question.

Thanks MayDayCray,  glad you liked it, that's exactly what I was going for!

Edited by CEO 0S
On 12/15/2021 at 9:49 PM, CEO 0S said:

Love that leg shake. That's excellent.

Female Orgasm and transition out of AfterGlow is up. Still need male orgasm and female orgasm is missing Sex Thuds. Timing on those will take some time.

Everyone just want to say thank for support Prone Pack. You got it into the top 2 spot on hot files for both LE an SE. It's only there for 2-3 more hours so check it out the glory of it while you still can. If you haven't please vote and endorse both, the hype is a huge help to get attention on the project, and thank you for this honor!

Special Edition:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition

Spoiler

2021-12-19 11_33_29-Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community.png

Legacy Edition:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim

Spoiler

2021-12-19 13_41_55-Skyrim Nexus - Mods and Community.png

Edited by CEO 0S

Team, I need a break from orgasms, making the female orgasm really kicked my ass. I am going to focus on coding OSA+ for a few days and when I need a rest from that I will complete my male orgasm.

11 hours ago, kevindijkstra1 said:

Hi, What are the Requirements of this mod?

My OSA mod, which has a few foundational requirements (FNIS, SKSE, SKYUI). Total list is:   OSA, OSex, FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI, PapyrusUtils.

Edited by CEO 0S
8 minutes ago, bieber96 said:

new osa is compatible with 1.5.97?

Yea, I haven't moved to AE yet. Might be an AE version coming soon but I'll support SE until AE does everything SE does now and the modding community has moved forward. LE will always be supported. I feel like since SE is basically AE there will come a day when SE is not needed.

I have a few questions regarding to the future of this mod, just let me know if i'm crossing my boundaries asking irritating questions as an end user.

OSA+ and OSex+ will contain new animations? Or it'll be a rewrite to your original mod with new features?
We will get more animation packs along the way in future?

It's just a constant battle between Sexlab and OSex for me. Sexlab got tons of quality animations and addons but it just lacks the intimacy feel that your mod OSex provides. 
I'm just hopeful one day i can experience best of both worlds in just one place and don't have to choose between mindless sex with variety and more immersive experience with intimacy.

I hope it didn't look like i'm comparing both of these amazing mods with any bad intentions, just seeing you back in the scene i'm optimistic that you'll create that perfect experience with your talent and hard work going forward. Best regards.

10 hours ago, amarkxxx said:

I have a few questions regarding to the future of this mod, just let me know if i'm crossing my boundaries asking irritating questions as an end user.

OSA+ and OSex+ will contain new animations? Or it'll be a rewrite to your original mod with new features?
We will get more animation packs along the way in future?

It's just a constant battle between Sexlab and OSex for me. Sexlab got tons of quality animations and addons but it just lacks the intimacy feel that your mod OSex provides. 
I'm just hopeful one day i can experience best of both worlds in just one place and don't have to choose between mindless sex with variety and more immersive experience with intimacy.

I hope it didn't look like i'm comparing both of these amazing mods with any bad intentions, just seeing you back in the scene i'm optimistic that you'll create that perfect experience with your talent and hard work going forward. Best regards.

I appreciate the questions a lot and the interest, you're not crossing any boundaries so ask away!

I want to start off with your question about SexLab:

Sexlab vs OSex

These 2 frameworks are not competing but instead compliment each other, I use both in my game and recommend anyone interested in adult content in Skyrim do the same. It's a reality of developing a Sex Mod that you can't have the awesome features of both in one. As a developer you have to pick a path and that comes with sacrifices. Fortunately the 2 frameworks do not conflict at all with each other and you can use both the integration and variety of SexLab and the cinematic detail of OSex in harmony in your games! I can say after years of doing this with certainty that a system that checks all the boxes and perfectly blends the features of the two would not be possible without a massive budget and team size, and even then I'm not sure that would pull off much more. (At the end of that path is most likely just the effect of osex + sexlab installed with a mode that lets you switch between the two on the fly.)

In Terms of OSA+ / OSex+ (Technical Writeup)

Primarily OSA+ is a rewrite of OSA with new features to address all of it's short comings. I'll go over some details and use this post as my general write up as I been getting similar requests and questions in my Discord lately:

OSex Animations

OSex is ported to OSA+ so the scene as you know it will work just fine and be improved in some ways. I will be adding new animation packs to OSex+ which will be my primary work endeavor here once OSA+ settles in.

Legacy Limitations

There's many regrettable parts of OSA in which I was already too deep in development to change by the time I realized them. These make limitations that don't need to exist which hold back the potential of animation. The biggest one is body scales being easier to control by the animator per animation. Genital Anatomy scaling etc. also get effected. In many other ways OSA has it's hands in some things that wound up not being needed and that restricted a lot of nice potential on the animation level.

API

This is the area that got the most improvement. There are 3 Objects now that can be interacted with in a fun and easy object oriented way. They provide access to the entire engine and everything a mod developer might need:

Scena MyScene = OSA.Get().CreateScene()
Actra MyActor0 = MyScene.AddActor(PlayerRef)
Actra MyActor1 = MyScene.AddActor(Fione)
MyScene.Begin()
MyScene.PlayAction("osex.adore")

OSA: Talk to the engine itself (Primarily to create a new Scene)

Actra: Make changes or get data from any OSA Actor.

Scena: Make changes or get data from any OSA Scene.

This unlocks the entire engine to any papyrus mod developer to customize the scenes, get data from them, or add effects as needed. It would improve the experience of writing story driven mods like AA but also writing effect plugins like fertility, or relationship.

Some quick examples of how these work:

MyActor0.SetMood("happy")
MyActor0.SetIntimateVoicePack(FormList)
MyScene.PlayRandomActionFromTags("sex,doggystyle")
if(MyActor1.HasOrgasmed())
     MyScene.PlayAction("osex.prone")
EndIf

I believe this is an easy and very fun way of interacting with OSA which will be both very powerful and satisfying but also quick to learn, since there are only a few objects that have to be interacted with.

Scene and Menu Modularity

OSA currently has 1 scene type that has an elaborate set of rules to try to accommodate for the different things you currently see OSA do. To give clear examples of this, complications like speed control, head look direction, approach angle, multi actor all continued to pile on increasing complexity onto the main OSA scene class both in terms of upgrading and improving it but also for module creators writing documents for it. This is also true for the nav menu which  has become "fused" to the scene data and is hard to adjust.

OSA+ has simpler scene types that serve specific purposes, the rules and way a scene is handled is chosen by the module creator and a specific document is used for that type. This keeps the documents a lot easier and still powerful and if we need a different scene that does some specific cool thing instead of bogging down the main scene I can create a new scene. Nav menu is now also modular in the same way, and specific menu systems can be used to control specific scenes. 

An Example of a new Scene Type: I'm developing a scene where the actor gradually restores stamina and recovers themself, similar to the "bleed out" animation in default Skyrim, but this scene type facilitates updating animation over time as a "stat" fills up. This allows for something like the bleed out effect but with much cooler animation and effects showing the full recovery.

An Example of a new Nav Type: OWhipCream has a menu specifically for pumping whip cream which replaces the classic osex menu when you are on a whip cream scene. It responds to button being held down as if you are holding down the button on the bottle and you can pump dollops for as long as you like (within reason). So what is gained here is both a new visual type of menu with new interactions (button held - button released) as well.

PreLoaded  Data

Current OSA on demand streams it's documents as needed which was a cool solution but also results in OSA not knowing what scenes are available and information on those scenes. This results in important information like tags, autonavigation, and even more convenient animation pack systems become impossible to implement. OSA does a multithreaded load now of all documents and the speed is nice, it can load 5 osexs worth of data in under a second. All of this information and control is available to the API.

Folder Structure and DataFormat

Some of the most intimidating and error prone parts of module and personality development were dealing with all the nested folders that were required to be set up properly to function. OSA+ now has a single folder per module that includes all possible actions in the module. (As a note these documents are now json based instead of xml to make them easier to parse and adjust via script by third party libraries.)

2021-12-21 11_35_32-actions.png

This facilitates authors making small plugins much easier as well, OSA can on the fly adapt navigation menus to what "AnimationPacks"  are currently available. OSA knows ahead of time all actions that could be available and if they are or are not currently installed.

I provide a script for module developers in OSA+ which creates a manifest of the entire module's files instantly. In the case of OSex it winds up outputting what we call internally as "The Wall of Sex":

2021-12-21 12_05_35-C__steam_steamapps_common_Skyrim_Data_Meshes_osa_modules_osex_.omanifest (OSexDe.png

Faster Scene Start

I've reduced the time it takes for scenes spinning up to be basically instant, and I hope this will start to facilitate OSA to be used for combat and controllable grapple moves like I always dreamed.

Interact Menu

OSA now has an inspect menu which scenes can register for like action moves. This is openable on mouse cursor hover and shows a list of interactions you can do. Modules can register their own actions to this menu with conditions that decide when to present the option. This allows for moves to be triggered like actions but it also aids in interacting with already live scenes. Each OSA action can have it's own interact menu which provides options like joining in from a 2 person scene to a 3 person scene.

MCM Menu

OSA currently relies on my right side menu for config, and while I think it's cool I do think it's a cause of a lot of trouble shooting and stress for end users that are expecting MCM. I will move a majority of the config into MCM. Somethings are not able to be handled by MCM and will stay in OSA's own menu system in some fashion. The most important thing here is alleviating keybind issues for controller and users without a numpad.

Scribe

As much as I can i will be providing simple graphic interfaces for developers to write out the custom data OSA needs without having to ever mess around in the json itself. These will be simple web pages with clearly labeled fields that ouput the documents for you.

Connectivity

Any module's actions can connect or inject connections into any other module's actions now. This allows other mod developers to provide optional bridges back and forth between modules without having to overwrite the files.  If the module being injected to is not installed by the user OSA will simply recover by hiding the option.

Terminology

To prevent confusion in the future i changed some terminology to make it easier going forward.

• Pack: An animation plugin like Wizard Sex for example has been renamed to "Pack" short for "Animation Pack".
  • Action: Any paired or solo animation playback OSA+ can do is now called an Action. "Adore" for example is an example of an action. 
  • Scene: Scene now means an entire scene that is currently being played. If you start OSex with someone OSA creates a Scene which can play many different Actions
Edited by CEO 0S