If I understand correctly, everything is fine with Sordid? That's interesting because it seems that a "sit" AI package can nuke dialogue while an "activate" (throne, in this case) doesn't. I didn't see that one coming.

Yes, at least for me, Sordid works in AMP_Test_2. *nods*

I'm in the middle of installing the current version of SexLab

You're a masochist, then? :P(Honestly, I am keeping my distance from SL 1.6 until it has been properly patched up... ^_^" )

Thanks for helping me with this testing.

No. Thank YOU for continuing this mod. :D

P.S. I don't know anything about MO. So maybe just disabling a mod is sufficient.

In theory, it should. As said, MO works by creating a virtual data directoy when launching Skyrim, putting all the mods one has activated in it on runtime. So mods that are not active should not be in it. But just to be safe, I completely removed the mod now.

Make sure you have NSAP and that the animations "Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" and "Leito Blowjob 3" are enabled.

i have sexlab 1.6, do i still need NSAP?  all the animations are enabled.

Sadly, yes. For some reason SexLab went ahead and renamed animations in NSAP. I am officially urging people not to use 1.6 yet because of this renaming of NSAP animations until I get around to updating to 1.6.

edit just noticed NSAP was updated will install it and see if that fixes it

Could this be the reason I keep getting a CTD when trying to have sex with Jesper? I have 1.6 and the latest version of NSAP, with all the animations enabled.

*Edit - found a fix I think. I disabled those animations in Sexlab and it worked.  Looks like they conflict somehow and it prevents the mod from using NSAPs version.

Make sure you have NSAP and that the animations "Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" and "Leito Blowjob 3" are enabled.

Sadly, yes. For some reason SexLab went ahead and renamed animations in NSAP. I am officially urging people not to use 1.6 yet because of this renaming of NSAP animations until I get around to updating to 1.6.

Could this be the reason I keep getting a CTD when trying to have sex with Jesper? I have 1.6 and the latest version of NSAP, with all the animations enabled.

*Edit - found a fix I think. I disabled those animations in Sexlab and it worked.  Looks like they conflict somehow and it prevents the mod from using NSAPs version.

You shouldn't have to disable any animations in SexLab or NSAP. But the important thing is you got it to work so we'll count that as a win. :D

You shouldn't have to disable any animations in SexLab or NSAP. But the important thing is you got it to work so we'll count that as a win. :D

how are you calling these animations anyway?

ByName?

in theory you can try to do it by tags (every Leito anim has a tag "leito").

Tho there are 3 blowjob anims so by GetAnimationByTags(2, "Leito,Blowjob") you will be getting one of those 3 at random.

how are you calling these animations anyway?

ByName?

in theory you can try to do it by tags (every Leito anim has a tag "leito").

Tho there are 3 blowjob anims so by GetAnimationByTags(2, "Leito,Blowjob") you will be getting one of those 3 at random.

In this case I called by name because at the end of the anal anim I didn't want the actors to jump up and stand for the BJ anim. (Yes, I'm pretty much a control freak enthusiast. :lol:) Everywhere else anims are called by tags or even just using QuickStart.

I've forgotten why I took this screenshot, but I thought I'd share it with you all just because I love this mod so much!

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Thanks! I enjoy seeing how the mod looks in other people's games. :)

Here is what I hope will be the last test we need on the shrine of Arkay mystery. At the start, you should not see the shrines. That's the first check.

Second, to get to the needed point in the quest quickly, use console:

set NA_SordidCount to 3

set NA_SordidSubCount to 3

StartQuest NA_PS_Draugr

and proceed normally from there.

Ok, I have a stupid question. How do I start the quest with sordid? I did an entertain guest and sordid was in the basement, I did entertain the drauger, then submitted to him, and then it was nothing but returning to theana. She has said nothing about placing a shrine either. The only options I have now when talking to her are to entertain, something else to do, or a party.

Is this something that activates after doing more entertainments? Or is that the "quest"?

Also, is Jespar supposed to come back? Or is that in the future? I am at stage 10 in the mcm, and that seems to be it other than standard entertaining things. I have not gotten anywhere in the main game if that makes any difference. Pretty much went straight there on a new character.

As far as playing, the new things with Jespar are awesome. I really like the dialog and the story you added with him. Great work.

When I entertained Sordid, the first time I went into the room, I couldn't talk to him. For me, I reloaded the autosave going into the basement and everything worked fine.

The troll quest is now my favorite. I love the "moment" with Theana. I am looking forward to seeing that progress.

Only thing I see that MAY be an issue is when I do a show or party or even the ratpack, my animations seem out of line now.

I say MAY because I am not sure if it is something in the way the cell floor is set, or if it is the high heels handler in sexlab (1.59c) going weird on me. Or it could be just skyrim being skyrim and it may be fine the next time I start up... ;)

Overall, awesome job!!!! Thank you so much for keeping this going.

Edit: This was all on the regular version, not the test version.

Here is what I hope will be the last test we need on the shrine of Arkay mystery. At the start, you should not see the shrines. That's the first check.

set NA_SordidCount to 3

StartQuest NA_PS_Draugr

attachicon.gifAMP_TEST_3.zip

Alright, MBH.

I tested this build:

1. started a new game

2. used MCM menu to advance questline to step 9 (skeevers)

3. went to mansion and checked the room without speaking to Thaena (had to unlock the door via console for this)

4. no shrine present

5. spoke to Thaena and checked the room (now with nice furniture) again

6. still no shrine

7. used the console commands you gave to advance the count/subcount and start the quest

8. did the quest as per normal

9. Thaena told me of th Shrine once I went back to her

10. checked room again

11. Shrine present on shelf near left wall (Yay!)

Verdict: seems to work as intended

A little note though.

When I went down to do the quest, Sordid was once again not selectable in his throne. I had to move him out of it with moveto player again. Maybe it would be simpler if you just removed the throne and had him stand there instead of trying to figure out why the whole "I'm sitting in my throne and I'm untouchable" stuff occurs? With a game like Skyrim, it could as easily be a simple solution as it could be a quirk of the engine that has no reason one can actually fix. (Though truth be told, I personally would suspect some form of mod incompatiblity, though with which of my over 450 mods I have no idea.... If it works for everyone else, leave it be and I'll just keep using moveto in the console.)

TL:DR

Shrines work, Sordid doesn't

Just a quick test for #3, it worked as intended using all three commands on first attempt. However, I tried startquest to progress through the stages, and it had a the old effect of sit on throne. I used disable and enable on Sordid and it completed the scene, but startquest command no longer worked so I could not progress to stage 3.

I really love what you've done with the mod. The added quest are just so epic and well dialogued. Love the female models as well. If you should happen to add another female, I would request the model used for Elisif (if you know what I mean).

Ok, I have a stupid question. How do I start the quest with sordid? I did an entertain guest and sordid was in the basement, I did entertain the drauger, then submitted to him, and then it was nothing but returning to theana. She has said nothing about placing a shrine either. The only options I have now when talking to her are to entertain, something else to do, or a party.

Is this something that activates after doing more entertainments? Or is that the "quest"?

Sordid's quest starts as a "private show." It shows up randomly after selecting "I want to entertain a guest" along with the other private shows.

Also, is Jespar supposed to come back? Or is that in the future? I am at stage 10 in the mcm, and that seems to be it other than standard entertaining things. I have not gotten anywhere in the main game if that makes any difference. Pretty much went straight there on a new character.

Jesper will be back in the next release. (Probably.)

As far as playing, the new things with Jespar are awesome. I really like the dialog and the story you added with him. Great work.

When I entertained Sordid, the first time I went into the room, I couldn't talk to him. For me, I reloaded the autosave going into the basement and everything worked fine.

I'm gonna send his butt back to Oblivion until he learns to obey my commands. :lol:

The troll quest is now my favorite. I love the "moment" with Theana. I am looking forward to seeing that progress.

Me too!

Only thing I see that MAY be an issue is when I do a show or party or even the ratpack, my animations seem out of line now.

I say MAY because I am not sure if it is something in the way the cell floor is set, or if it is the high heels handler in sexlab (1.59c) going weird on me. Or it could be just skyrim being skyrim and it may be fine the next time I start up... ;)

There's nothing here that could impact actor alignment in animations. AFAIK.

Overall, awesome job!!!! Thank you so much for keeping this going.

You're welcome. :)

Edit: This was all on the regular version, not the test version.

set NA_SordidCount to 3

StartQuest NA_PS_Draugr

attachicon.gifAMP_TEST_3.zip

Alright, MBH.

I tested this build:

1. started a new game

2. used MCM menu to advance questline to step 9 (skeevers)

3. went to mansion and checked the room without speaking to Thaena (had to unlock the door via console for this)

4. no shrine present

5. spoke to Thaena and checked the room (now with nice furniture) again

6. still no shrine

7. used the console commands you gave to advance the count/subcount and start the quest

8. did the quest as per normal

9. Thaena told me of th Shrine once I went back to her

10. checked room again

11. Shrine present on shelf near left wall (Yay!)

Verdict: seems to work as intended

A little note though.

When I went down to do the quest, Sordid was once again not selectable in his throne. I had to move him out of it with moveto player again. Maybe it would be simpler if you just removed the throne and had him stand there instead of trying to figure out why the whole "I'm sitting in my throne and I'm untouchable" stuff occurs? With a game like Skyrim, it could as easily be a simple solution as it could be a quirk of the engine that has no reason one can actually fix. (Though truth be told, I personally would suspect some form of mod incompatiblity, though with which of my over 450 mods I have no idea.... If it works for everyone else, leave it be and I'll just keep using moveto in the console.)

TL:DR

Shrines work, Sordid doesn't

{sigh} Maybe I'll give up on making him sit for now.

Just a quick test for #3, it worked as intended using all three commands on first attempt. However, I tried startquest to progress through the stages, and it had a the old effect of sit on throne. I used disable and enable on Sordid and it completed the scene, but startquest command no longer worked so I could not progress to stage 3.

I really love what you've done with the mod. The added quest are just so epic and well dialogued. Love the female models as well. If you should happen to add another female, I would request the model used for Elisif (if you know what I mean).

That version 3 was strictly for testing. If it's broken quest progression just uninstall, clean your save, install again, but this time avoid console shortcuts.

Your difficulties notwithstanding, I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but I think I've found a bug.

I'm trying to do the Skeever quest.  I get as far as discovering the first pile of droppings and a skeever appearing, but nothing else appears to happen.  there's no interaction with it or the player, and I can't advance the quest without using console commands.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but I think I've found a bug.

I'm trying to do the Skeever quest.  I get as far as discovering the first pile of droppings and a skeever appearing, but nothing else appears to happen.  there's no interaction with it or the player, and I can't advance the quest without using console commands.

Something is blocking the skeever animation. Do you have More Nasty Critters 8.33?

If you do and SexLab is set to allow creature animations then I'm going to need a papyrus log.

Something is blocking the skeever animation. Do you have More Nasty Critters 8.33?

If you do and SexLab is set to allow creature animations then I'm going to need a papyrus log.

I do have MNC 8.33 as far as I know - I only updated a couple of days ago.

Just to let you know - It's been flawless for me up until this point.

Added a log.

Papyrus.0.log

Added a log.

Not sure what to tell you. The only thing that stands out is a SexLab entry:

[09/12/2015 - 11:11:49PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(skeever) -- FALSE -- They are valid creature type, but have no valid animations currently enabled or installed.

The skeever quest is the first time in the mod that a player really needs MNC 8.33. All other creatures are covered in SexLab itself and/or MNC 7.11 for example.

Since you're using SexLab 1.6 I would make sure I installed the separate creature archive correctly and that skeever anims are enabled in SexLab's MCM. If that is okay, you may need to reset the animation registry.

Other than that ...

... tell me more about how flawlessly the mod has worked up to this point. :D

Added a log.

did you reset sexlab animation registry after updating MNC?

That's the only thing I can think of. If it isn't that then I have no idea.

In that case, just say that SL 1.6 (instead of 1.59c) is to blame. The likelyhood of that statement to be true is above 70%. ;)

Forgetting to reset the animation registry is a user error. One that I commit frequently. :blush:

Yesterday I installed the latest incarnation of SexLab. It was simpler than expected and everything seems to be working fine. Users just need to have the latest FNIS, SkyUI, and SKSE installed first. There are so many cool features! Like in the Timers and Stripping menu - hovering your cross hairs over an item slot tells you what item is equipped in that slot!

In that case, just say that SL 1.6 (instead of 1.59c) is to blame. The likelyhood of that statement to be true is above 70%. ;)

Forgetting to reset the animation registry is a user error. One that I commit frequently. :blush:

Yesterday I installed the latest incarnation of SexLab. It was simpler than expected and everything seems to be working fine. Users just need to have the latest FNIS, SkyUI, and SKSE installed first. There are so many cool features! Like in the Timers and Stripping menu - hovering your cross hairs over an item slot tells you what item is equipped in that slot!

Honestly, SL 1.6.2 is incredibly solid and I've had no obvious issues with any of the SL mods I run, including AMP.  A few mods required updates that are already available (Aroused creatures, non-sexlab animation pack, Random Sex off the top of my head), and the latest hotfix solved the issues zaz/devious mods were having with mfg console not being pre-packed.  It seems that if mods were using SL as-designed before nothing was broken in functionality, issues only seem to really be cropping up with some mods that were doing unusual/unsupported things that worked in the old versions.

It also offers a built-in way to mark clothing items as something that should be stripped or not, which instantly makes the crazy modular custom armors more usable since you don't end up with a skirt stuck on your character if its using a non-standard slot... or to have specific chest armor stay on if it makes sense without having to edit it in CK to add the sexlabnostrip tag.

Not to mention at this point I think there are approximately twice as many animations available as the old 1.59c had room for...  the last 2 NSAP updates added 18 leito animations alone.

Just for the record, there is no SL 1.6.2. The version available is 1.60.2 (1.60 Hotfix 2 if you want to phrase it that way). Sorry, just my nitpicking self surfacing here. ^_^"

That aside, I will certainly not upgrade to the 1.6 branch until *all* of the mods I use have been greenlit for it. (And so far, there are at least 6 of them that are not compatible yet...)

It may bring nice new features, but those don't help if compatibility with the mods one uses goes out the window.

Just for the record, there is no SL 1.6.2. The version available is 1.60.2 (1.60 Hotfix 2 if you want to phrase it that way). Sorry, just my nitpicking self surfacing here. ^_^"

That aside, I will certainly not upgrade to the 1.6 branch until *all* of the mods I use have been greenlit for it. (And so far, there are at least 6 of them that are not compatible yet...)

It may bring nice new features, but those don't help if compatibility with the mods one uses goes out the window.

I second that my game crashed the moment i upgraded to 1.6 and apllied hotfix all my mods and plugins are always up to date and i run 170 mods.