Not sure if you want me to mention all points mentioned during quests that mentions gender (mostly those referring player as a female even if its not true) do you? I figure you probably have a lot on your plate already.

The starting quest and Companions party should be completely gender-appropriate in the next update. The starting quest scene with Thaena and Jesper in particular is now good to go.

A list of dialogues/quests outside of those two quests would be helpful.

Not sure if you want me to mention all points mentioned during quests that mentions gender (mostly those referring player as a female even if its not true) do you? I figure you probably have a lot on your plate already.

The starting quest and Companions party should be completely gender-appropriate in the next update. The starting quest scene with Thaena and Jesper in particular is now good to go.

First sentence for the Dog Show where you get the dog in Rorikstead mentions young lady in the first sentence. I didn't notice anything else that stood out in that quest.

First sentence for the Dog Show where you get the dog in Rorikstead mentions young lady in the first sentence. I didn't notice anything else that stood out in that quest.

Fixed!

Fixed!

I'm guessing I'll have to wait a little time before I can get the next part of the animal collection part or is it simply entertain so many guests before I have to gather other animals?

Fixed!

I'm guessing I'll have to wait a little time before I can get the next part of the animal collection part or is it simply entertain so many guests before I have to gather other animals?

By default, you have to entertain 5 guests before the next animal quest is available.

In the MCM is a slider (the top-most slider) where you can set the number of guests to be entertained to any value from zero to 50 (iirc). Personally, I just set it to zero.

Fixed!

By default, you have to entertain 5 guests before the next animal quest is available.

In the MCM is a slider (the top-most slider) where you can set the number of guests to be entertained to any value from zero to 50 (iirc). Personally, I just set it to zero.

Ahh. Missed that setting. I stopped entertaining 1 guest too short it seems. Guess after the next animal I'll continue the main quest again to reach Dragonrend shout.

Edit: Found another one. During entertain the guests radiant quests one of the things that can be said is, "I'd love to see you getting fucked by a dog. His knot in your pussy and his cum dripping out of it...I can't wait to see it!"

Edit 2: "Oh my! You are certainly gorgeous. A fine woman like you surely can handle a dock cock."

Fixed!

Ahh. Missed that setting. I stopped entertaining 1 guest too short it seems. Guess after the next animal I'll continue the main quest again to reach Dragonrend shout.

You can change that slider any time you want.

The second slider - where you set the main quest stage - can only be used if you're not in the Mansion and you have no Mansion quests running. And then you can only use it to advance the main quest to a certain animal - never to go backwards in the main quest.

Edit: Found another one. During entertain the guests radiant quests one of the things that can be said is, "I'd love to see you getting fucked by a dog. His knot in your pussy and his cum dripping out of it...I can't wait to see it!"

Noted!

EDIT: Dialogue on that standard private show you mentioned will take a bit of time to fix.

FYI, The same general dialogue is used in most of the animals available for that private show so I made a note to fix the whole quest so there's no need to report when you get the similar dialogue for wolf, bear, etc.

Fixed!

You can change that slider any time you want.

The second slider - where you set the main quest stage - can only be used if you're not in the Mansion and you have no Mansion quests running. And then you can only use it to advance the main quest to a certain animal - never to go backwards in the main quest.

Noted!

Added another from the radiant entertain the guests quest in that post.

Edit: During the first line of the Horse quest, he says, "Hello young lady. You look like you need a horse to ride."

You still get the spider and chaurus quests even if you told Thaena you don't like them.

EDIT: To clarify - you will still get the quests, but you're not forced to have sex with spiders or chaurus. You are given dialogue options to avoid sex with those creatures.

Technically, it is one last chance to change your mind about including them or not. Story-wise, you have no way of knowing what Daighre (or Abelone in the chaurus quest) wants you to do until you get there. When you're talking to Daighre and you have a choice of dialogue, choose the topic that is clearly against spiders. Don't let her scare you with her talk of displeasing Namira.

What you told Thaena and what you chose to do with Daighre has no bearing on completing the quest. If you got stuck somehow you should go to the console and enter:

Set NA_NoSpiders to 1

SetStage NA_MQ_Spider 100

Then talk to Thaena.

well i did  choose the  go for it in teh cellar, but the problem i have is that after i showed teh girl how to get teh spiders to have sex with humans, and i finish that quest, i need to talk to her, like in all teh other quets, but she has no option of anykind for that, so the map marker is still active .

I asume  that i can remove it if i use teh  commands you put in your reply ?

You still get the spider and chaurus quests even if you told Thaena you don't like them.

EDIT: To clarify - you will still get the quests, but you're not forced to have sex with spiders or chaurus. You are given dialogue options to avoid sex with those creatures.

Technically, it is one last chance to change your mind about including them or not. Story-wise, you have no way of knowing what Daighre (or Abelone in the chaurus quest) wants you to do until you get there. When you're talking to Daighre and you have a choice of dialogue, choose the topic that is clearly against spiders. Don't let her scare you with her talk of displeasing Namira.

What you told Thaena and what you chose to do with Daighre has no bearing on completing the quest. If you got stuck somehow you should go to the console and enter:

Set NA_NoSpiders to 1

SetStage NA_MQ_Spider 100

Then talk to Thaena.

well i did  choose the  go for it in teh cellar, but the problem i have is that after i showed teh girl how to get teh spiders to have sex with humans, and i finish that quest, i need to talk to her, like in all teh other quets, but she has no option of anykind for that, so the map marker is still active .

I asume  that i can remove it if i use teh  commands you put in your reply ?

That's the idea. If it doesn't work let me know.

1. do you implement MNC 8.5 ? many new creatures

2. how do you move the entrance marker (the yellow one with the spike on top to mark heading) outside to another place ? wanted to move the mansion near whiterun, building and door no Problem, but i cant get that marker to that place.

moving the mansion to another place takes five minutes. why didnt you do that already ?

I had absolutely no idea this thread existed! always happy to see more variations of my favorite Lovers Lab mod! Hey, Mybrainhurts, feel free to use any of my quest ideas or modify them to your likings that i wrote for the "redux" version of animal mansion, all two of them LOL.

Man i wish I had more time to write, but sadly i don't, and won't for the foreseeable future. but I am taking notes!

it looks like your open to ideas so i'd like to post one real quick and try not to rant :3

one thing im seeing in the comments is people asking for content for male characters, I didn't go through all the posts so someone may have suggested this, but for male characters, maybe have the animal mansion already established upon arrival (something you could select at the start of the new game in the MCM) and actually be a customer instead and pay the girls to watch them fuck animals of your choosing, then fuck them afterwords :)

also had the idea of catching wild animals, "taming them" then training them to fuck women then go around skyrim and selling them to NPCs :)

also had an idea with kennels, but that'd be a long post, and this already is getting there >_>

good stuff so far! loving what I'm seeing :DDD

moving the mansion to another place takes five minutes. why didnt you do that already ?

it is planned.

sort of.

As for new creatures there is so many of them (elk, goat, horker, boar, ash hopper, chaurus hunter and even a wispmother...) that it would be a problem to include them all without serious rebuild of this mod.

This calls for some new ideas... For each of them to have a separate room mansion basement would have to be twice as big.

1. do you implement MNC 8.5 ? many new creatures

2. how do you move the entrance marker (the yellow one with the spike on top to mark heading) outside to another place ? wanted to move the mansion near whiterun, building and door no Problem, but i cant get that marker to that place.

2. When you finalize a navmesh, a teleport marker is associated with one specific triangle. That may be why you can't simply move the exterior teleport marker. So I would just delete them both (interior and exterior) and recreate them. Here's how to do that.

I haven't moved the Mansion already because I'm not going to be using it anymore past a certain point in the main quest. Based on this post and your other posts about the Mansion's location, I'm pretty sure you won't like the new location. After much thought, I decided to go ahead with my original plans for the new location which means that it's in the middle of nowhere. But I will add a way to teleport to/from any spot in Skyrim. That way you could get from the new Mansion interior to The Drunken Huntsman, for example, without ever having to go through more than one load screen.

Does that sound like a good compromise? (It sounds fuckin' awesome to me! :lol:)

Trigger them when they are wanted. this way you just need one Showroom, which can be part of the main cell. no Basement anymore.

or use the hentai spell, same thing.

using the hentai spells for a payed Show should be a part of the mod for sure. this way she can do beastsex for Money everywhere.

As for MNC ...

Implementing all of those creatures in a natural way isn't easy, to say the least. So with your spell idea for example: You wouldn't find it unsatisfying just to cast a spell and have sex with whatever appears out of thin air?  Cast spell --> Have sex --> Get paid --> Repeat. No story, no plot, no character development, no context, no quests, no ... anything?

I'm not sure I could live with myself if I did that. (I'm not rejecting your suggestion but it's going to take some really good ideas on how to implement it naturally.)

Now, along with the new location several new animals will become available automatically by virtue of the fact that they live nearby. Elk, deer, and goats for example will simply be included into the party/show system without any need for quests or even comment. That much is already in the works. But including/acquiring creatures more exotic than that - especially if they are naturally hostile - should take some work on the player's part, IMO.

I'm not sure I could live with myself if I did that. (I'm not rejecting your suggestion but it's going to take some really good ideas on how to implement it naturally.)

Now, along with the new location several new animals will become available automatically by virtue of the fact that they live nearby. Elk, deer, and goats for example will simply be included into the party/show system without any need for quests or even comment. That much is already in the works. But including/acquiring creatures more exotic than that - especially if they are naturally hostile - should take some work on the player's part, IMO.

how about something like this.

passed the point when you ... move out of falkreath you will be searching for new location.

Somehow you will learn about a valley in the mountains (small world in the rift for example). You ask the Jarl and learn that its quite cheap because everyone says it's haunted.

So you buy it. Set up shop - hell, you really could make it that officially it would be a zoo  :lol:

Over time more buildings, objects appear as "mansion" becomes more wealthy.

About valley being haunted? You can use it as a base for Wispmother quest  :P

Tbh with that many critters around Thaena could drop pretending that it is a hotel and start running a zoo... with some unusual activities  :P

A "petting" zoo! :lol:

<>

one thing im seeing in the comments is people asking for content for male characters, I didn't go through all the posts so someone may have suggested this, but for male characters, maybe have the animal mansion already established upon arrival (something you could select at the start of the new game in the MCM) and actually be a customer instead and pay the girls to watch them fuck animals of your choosing, then fuck them afterwords :)

also had the idea of catching wild animals, "taming them" then training them to fuck women then go around skyrim and selling them to NPCs :)

Those are two good ideas. Thanks.

also had an idea with kennels, but that'd be a long post, and this already is getting there >_>

I'm way ahead of you on that point. :D

good stuff so far! loving what I'm seeing :DDD

Good!

After much thought, I decided to go ahead with my original plans for the new location which means that it's in the middle of nowhere.

I'd be a bit careful, mbh.

Always remember: the more animals you have, the more logistics are needed to haul food for them (not to mention the more known and successful the mansion becomes, the more stuff you need for your guests as well).

Plus, this isn't like modern times, where you just hop into your car and drive 120 miles to some VIP Escort Club or something because the mood strikes you. This is a larely medieval world, where it is highly doubtful that hard-working individuals would be willing to travel more than half a day away from their homes for a wee bit of entertainment.

I know that magic exists, but the common person generally does not have access to such means.

So, "middle of nowhere" really shouldn't be *that* detached from everything else.

((Just my opinion, of course.))

Tbh with that many critters around Thaena could drop pretending that it is a hotel and start running a zoo... with some unusual activities  :P

Actually a zoo (or the more ancient term menagerie) for the second upgraded mansion would have a lot sense. 

A respectable facade for much more secretive activities.

Tbh the current mansion is not secretive at all.

Huge building placed at a main road, not far from a hold capital and with many customers. And wanderers who actually have no clue what's going on and expect a hotel/tavern are able to overhear conversation pieces like ".. dog cock inside you","You and a vile creature like the chaurus." or "... to fuck you.".

Don't know about you but this is the first and only kinda brothel of it's kind. From an immersive point of view it is strange to say the least to have some kink going from 'shunned by society' directly to 'not only accepted but kinda worshipped'.

It's not even tried to obscure the fact the animal mansion is only and all about fucking animals.

Please do not get me wrong. The animal mansion is a great mod.

Only from an immersive point of view it is to direct and kinda to fast. Talk three times to three different persons and start the animal fucking.

The approach from the other animal mansion followup is more immersive. At times to immersive.

Sometimes I would love to see both mods combined into one ...

To be honest I'll love to see a SD+ patched Mansion where Thaena bought you and force you to repay your debt going with the local faunas (I'm an horrible person, I know).

This would also be a more realistic (although brutal) approach to the mansion. I mean... can understand consensual bestiality... but with spiders and Chaurus??!

But the original lightweight, humorous, surreal approach original set by Sky-mds was too well made, and mybrainhurts is right to stick to it.

Still there are some internal inconsistency. Sometimes bestiality looks like something proper Skyrim citizen are scandalized of.  Sometimes is like It's the Skyrim next big thing; the mainstream show everybody is going to get crazy about.   I know some users here vouch for the last... The Mansion end game is to spread animal love all over skyrim, open show in public squares included. Of course my opinion is it should stay a weird, hidden, illegal, activity. 
Creator's choice. But I think is something which should be addressed sooner or later. 

One thing maybe that would be easier to implement is to make the mansion a little less crowded. Now I always felt there are too people there. More than most places in Skyrim. Halving the customers would greatly enhance the atmosphere.

To be honest I'll love to see a SD+ patched Mansion where Thaena bought you and force you to repay your debt going with the local faunas (I'm an horrible person, I know).

This would also be a more realistic (although brutal) approach to the mansion. I mean... can understand consensual bestiality... but with spiders and Chaurus??!

But the original lightweight, humorous, surreal approach original set by Sky-mds was too well made, and mybrainhurts is right to stick to it.

Still there are some internal inconsistency. Sometimes bestiality looks like something proper Skyrim citizen are scandalized of.  Sometimes is like It's the Skyrim next big thing; the mainstream show everybody is going to get crazy about.   I know some users here vouch for the last... The Mansion end game is to spread animal love all over skyrim, open show in public squares included. Of course my opinion is it should stay a weird, hidden, illegal, activity. 

Creator's choice. But I think is something which should be addressed sooner or later. 

One thing maybe that would be easier to implement is to make the mansion a little less crowded. Now I always felt there are too people there. More than most places in Skyrim. Halving the customers would greatly enhance the atmosphere.

Install Maria Eden and ask Thaena to enslave you... That was an interesting experience  :lol:

Anyway. Making things happen bit slower at start might be good.

If someone roleplays an "animal virgin" character it is a little strange that just a moment later you are eager to step in as a "stand in bitch".

For npcs behavior it might be that "experience stat" would be added. To make them only curious at first. Then intrigued. then aroused. Then willing to participate personally.

Maybe it could be done that mansion at start would be a strip club for example - you notice Thaena heartbroken because hotel idea is dead and buried - you propose to turn it into strip club.. And got hired as a stripper. Once you achieve some minor recognition (and income) you learn about Thaenas little secret and a new idea is born - to propose such shows to your most kinky customers.

Ofc this is all a matter of personal views.

Also to change that then the mod would have to be reorganized at least - which would ofc take time and effort.

Some things may be easier - like for example to put a new goat quest before dog quest to make player "progress" slower. But some would take a lot more time.