Will keep the previous speaker and I dare to offer you something. Quite a while ago I redid myself here to this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24439/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D24439&pUp=1. Replaced all the pictures, removed the excess, even made a reference to the mansion(letter). If you wish, you can use at their discretion.

SEX - Buyable Paintings and Pictures.7z

Will keep the previous speaker and I dare to offer you something. Quite a while ago I redid myself here to this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24439/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D24439&pUp=1. Replaced all the pictures, removed the excess, even made a reference to the mansion(letter). If you wish, you can use at their discretion.

Thanks! I'll take a look ASAP.

Speaking of memories, are there any plans to make so a NPCs remember that you already did jobs for them?

For example, every time you get the Horse Sale quest, your character acts surprised by the request, even though in the end of said quest he says "I'll ask for you if I need your help again".

Yes, remembering things like that is a big part of an NPC's memory.

i think SKyrim REALLY doesnt like this mod. on the bear quest right after i talk to wide arm  i went across the river to see just a white arrow floating in the air

post-44559-0-57463800-1441672254_thumb.jpg

wow nvm thats different from the original version lol i was expecting to have to kill one and come back to find her bent over

i think SKyrim REALLY doesnt like this mod. on the bear quest right after i talk to wide arm  i went across the river to see just a white arrow floating in the air

attachicon.gif2015-09-07_00002.jpg

That's actually the way it's supposed to be. Just search around that spot until you get a quest update.

EDIT: There's a trigger box there  - just run to the arrow and wait a few seconds.

You have to give more information than this. Even just to state what the journal is describing at this time.

And the unfortunate truth is that with so many mods competing for shared assets in Skyrim, the blame for any irregularities is often misplaced.

[edit] Woops. I'm sorry.

That's actually the way it's supposed to be. Just search around that spot until you get a quest update.

lol yea i just found that out. i was expecting to have to fight one then come back to find another one with her.  like in the original one

I rewrote the quest so the player wouldn't have to kill anything. :D  That just never felt right to me in this mod.

EDIT: The reason for a long delay is trying to give SexLab time to start the animation so the player comes back to find Temba already in the act instead of standing around naked.

I rewrote the quest so the player wouldn't have to kill anything. :D  That just never felt right to me in this mod.

EDIT: The reason for a long delay is trying to give SexLab time to start the animation so the player comes back to find Temba already in the act instead of standing around naked.

ahhhh ok that explains alot. yea the killing part wasnt a good idea. looking forward to the troll quest

ahhhh ok that explains alot. yea the killing part wasnt a good idea. looking forward to the troll quest

The troll quest doesn't  really start until you've brought it back to the Mansion. After which is a long scene w/ Thaena et al.

It's a bit experimental so just kick back and let it do its thing.

The troll quest doesn't  really start until you've brought it back to the Mansion. After which is a long scene w/ Thaena et al.

It's a bit experimental so just kick back and let it do its thing.

well ive never done the saber cat or the spider quest so im looking forward to them

Awesome timing. I am just starting a new character. Going to go give it a runthrough and will let you know if I find anything out of the ordinary. Thanks brain!!!

One of the quests (NA_PS_Female) has missing properties. I'm uploading a bug fix version right now so if you haven't installed the current version yet, don't.

EDIT:  Fixed version is up.

"Loose" as in loose files? If so, then I'll use bsa. Loose is just more convenient (faster) for me. :blush:

It sounds like you like the quests so far? Sordid almost writes itself but the troll quest ... is different, I hope, so I'm curious about how it is perceived/experienced.

"loose ends"... well it seems i hit something... i got the the point where jesper mentions another thing, i agree to it, but then i crash

the experience? up to this point, well, great.. it progressed just like i thought it would and it made sense.. i think the mods i enjoy the most are ones that give context as to why the pc ends up having to decide one thing or another, especially decide mischievous things. On top of that you also integrated the PC as a character, she has a personality in this mod which i feel is how it should be to make any mod work and count as a memorable experience. good game

"loose ends"... well it seems i hit something... i got the the point where jesper mentions another thing, i agree to it, but then i crash

You crash every time? Or have you just tried it that once? If just once, SexLab does that sometimes. If you crash every time, do you have NSAP installed? At that point of the quest the mod is calling on two NSAP animations by name - and if those animations aren't there you'll CTD. (Well, that's what happened to me when I misspelled the names (d'oh) during development.) If you have NSAP installed and you crash every time I'll need a Papyrus log to help you.

wrote some more up there... but yeah i have NSAP, but indeed i don't have all anims enabled, i'll fiddle with it more and see how it is

edit: yep didn't have it enabled, it works perfectly

so now that i have completed the troll quest, is there more to go about in this release, or that's future content?