wrote some more up there... but yeah i have NSAP, but indeed i don't have all anims enabled, i'll fiddle with it more and see how it is

edit: yep didn't have it enabled, it works perfectly

so now that i have completed the troll quest, is there more to go about in this release, or that's future content?

That's all for now. Two weeks' work for an hour of fun. :lol:

What NSAP animations must be enabled to avoid CTD? I use NSAP but most animations are off.

You'll need

"Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" and "Leito Blowjob 3"

I've noticed that this time, thaena says she placed a shrine of arkay in my room but nothing appears there, I've tried entering the mansion again and repeating the quest and still nothing.

And there seems like sometimes I can't talk to Sordid since he's sitting on the throne and the only option I get is to sit on the throne (but obviously I can't since it says someone else is using it) but nothing a moveto player didn't solve.

This bugs aside, I greatly enjoyed the new additions (expecially the troll quest dialogue :lol:) and I can't already wait to see what happens with Jesper.

Edit: Btw, what is this muzak I saw in the changelog? I tried searching the basement and using help "muzak" and there is nothing. Maybe something for the future?

I've noticed that this time, thaena says she placed a shrine of arkay in my room but nothing appears there, I've tried entering the mansion again and repeating the quest and still nothing.

And there seems like sometimes I can't talk to Sordid since he's sitting on the throne and the only option I get is to sit on the throne (but obviously I can't since it says someone else is using it) but nothing a moveto player didn't solve.

This bugs aside, I greatly enjoyed the new additions (expecially the troll quest dialogue :lol:) and I can't already wait to see what happens with Jesper.

Edit: Btw, what is this muzak I saw in the changelog? I tried searching the basement and using help "muzak" and there is nothing. Maybe something for the future?

Muzak!  Just some background music for the basement. It was too quiet down there.

About the shrine - do you have the decorated room (shrine should be on the dresser next to the wash basin) or the bare bones edition (shrine should be on the floor by your bedroll)?

To get a shrine you can try

player.placeatme XX088B6F 1

or

player.placeatme XX088B6E 1

where XX is AMP's number in your installation. If even that doesn't work let me know.

Muzak!  Just some background music for the basement. It was too quiet down there.

About the shrine - do you have the decorated room (shrine should be on the dresser next to the wash basin) or the bare bones edition (shrine should be on the floor by your bedroll)?

To get a shrine you can try

player.placeatme XX088B6F 1

or

player.placeatme XX088B6E 1

where XX is AMP's number in your installation. If even that doesn't work let me know.

I feel really stupid for the muzak part..

I have the decorated room and there is indeed no shrine, which is weird since in the previous version I could get one after that moment.

And yes I can spawn one with the console (also, idk about XX088B6F but I have XX088B6D and XX088D6E (maybe you meant D instead of F)) and move it with jaxonz positioner.

Hello 

anyone have a idea why i cant interact with sordid all I get is ( E sit throne ) .

its a completely new fresh install of skyrim and mod with all the requirements.

You're the second person to report this problem. As I understand it, you have the cross hairs on him but all you see is option to sit on the throne - there's no "Talk" option. A distinct problem would be if you have the Talk option but no dialogue appears.

But it sounds like it is as if he wasn't there at all - just the throne.

The client is not following the player to the dog went going to the basement the client just stand there how do I get the client to follow the player 

This can happen if the client is stuck in a crowd or is dancing while the bard sings. You can try waiting until the client is finished dancing or becomes unstuck. Going into the basement will usually pull the client along with you if he is not dancing. Otherwise you can use moveto to get the client into the basement with you.

If the bard is the problem you can use a mod like Bards Play Less to cut down on the singing.

For everyone posting ideas:  I know I don't respond much but I really like reading all of your ideas. So, thank you! :)

Big mistake, you made me write another post this way...

Let's talk: Daedra! And no, not hot Dragonborn on Atronach action but Sanguine, the Daedric prince of, let's say it together: LUST! And debauchery! And sex! And drinking and unrestrained copulation! I think I proposed something similar some time ago: You get hired to perform at a sanguine ritual, basically a sexparty dedicated to the Prince of Lust. I somehow picture a large orgy involving all kinds of kinky stuff, much like the Companion competition but with more going on, all set in an atmospherically decorated place (not sure if its a dependancy: But that castle Volkihar or the Dawnguard looks kinda nice, with the furniture and rugs etc...^^)

Another Daedra-idea: Hircine...I mean, its kinda obvious, he is Prince of the Hunt and beasts. At some point the PC's actions in the Mansion attract his attention and you become the hunted by ... a lot of beasts in some otherworldly place - of course its not about killing you...^^

And then there was Molag-Bal...the Prince of Rape...and quite an opporunity to put in some darker material if you really wanted to, without compromising the original idea of the Mansion. Maybe something like the above, or you fall in the hands of some foul priest to Molag Bal who abuses the PC in many ways etc...again to maybe complete some kind of ritual?

Now if making a mod out of that was as easy as just spewing out these ideas ...  :dodgy: 

Hello 

anyone have a idea why i cant interact with sordid all I get is ( E sit throne ) .

You're the second person to report this problem. As I understand it, you have the cross hairs on him but all you see is option to sit on the throne - there's no "Talk" option. A distinct problem would be if you have the Talk option but no dialogue appears.

he is sitting in the throne but when i have the crosshairs on him there is no option to talk to him 

Hello 

he is sitting in the throne but when i have the crosshairs on him there is no option to talk to him 

Use the console, click on him and type "moveto player".

I'm having an issue with the clients after the Dog Quest. The two female clients (Brina and the other one) respond when I approach them (Player: Hello. I'm [player]. How may is entertain you. Brina: You me and a creature sounds good) but after that they don't follow me and if I use "moveto player" they still don't follow or react to being in the basement with me and the dog.

I'm having an issue with the clients after the Dog Quest. The two female clients (Brina and the other one) respond when I approach them (Player: Hello. I'm [player]. How may is entertain you. Brina: You me and a creature sounds good) but after that they don't follow me and if I use "moveto player" they still don't follow or react to being in the basement with me and the dog.

Same here can only do the entertain client quests if the target is male if female thay wont follow and and i force them to the dog there is no update when i talk to them there

Sorry about the female client quest guys. I'm uploading a fix now, just bear with me.

Wait a minute ... are you using 07SEP15_B? The female bug should be fixed in that version.

Yes I am but I have an update: Bretida (? the redguard) does seem to work it's Brina that seems to be bugged. I checked my papyrus log for Brina and found this a few lines later (probably when I talked to her):

[09/08/2015 - 04:00:57PM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 31
[09/08/2015 - 04:00:57PM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (1A005BA6)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 34
[09/08/2015 - 04:00:57PM] Error: Cannot set the faction rank with a None faction
stack:
    [ (1A017B2E)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 37
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 38

Sorry about the female client quest guys. I'm uploading a fix now, just bear with me.

Wait a minute ... are you using 07SEP15_B? The female bug should be fixed in that version.

Yes I am but I have an update: Bretida (? the redguard) does seem to work it's Brina that seems to be bugged. I checked my papyrus log for Brina and found this a few lines later (probably when I talked to her):

[09/08/2015 - 04:00:57PM] Error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 31
stack:
    [ (1A005BA6)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 34
stack:
    [ (1A017B2E)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 37
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.SetFactionRank() - "<native>" Line ?
    [NA_PS_Female (1A0420B2)].na_ps_femalescript.Fragment_0() - "NA_PS_FemaleScript.psc" Line 38

Thanks for that, but can you send me the whole log?

Scratch that. I think I found the problem. Give me a little time to make sure and upload new version.

OKAY! Fixed version is up. If this doesn't fix the quest NA_PS_Female then I'm gonna nuke the fucker.

{breathe}

As always it is best to install this mod on a save that has never had Animal Mansion on it. In this case ... you might get away with uninstalling the version you have now and installing the new version but I can make no promises. Just make sure you are not running any Mansion quests before you try doing that!

Can uploads be corrupted?

I downloaded the version I just put up and it's fukt up. First the download page lists the file size as 14.67MB while the actual file size is  15.03. Second, I load it up in the CK and all kinds of shit is gone - including the properties I'm trying to fix!

I am certain that I uploaded the correct version. I've installed/uninstalled and compared this many times so I know that.

Help?

EDIT:  Hmmm ... I downloaded and installed the update again and everything looks okay in the CK now. Bad luck on the first download I guess. :@

{sigh}

Ok, so it wasn't just my game. I had the issue with Brina(?) not following me to the basement. I reloaded the autosave when I entered the mansion just before the entertainment part with her and got one of the males that time. He lagged a few seconds when I entered the basement, but ended up following me.

Going to try the update now.

I love what you've done with the Troll and Draugr quest. It was very well written. Hope to see more of the quests turned into gems like these

Thank you!

Last update seems to have fixed the problem with the female clients thanks and loving the Mod sofar :)

And thank you for letting me know about the update.