Well guys here it is Chapter 1 of The Legend of Cassandra. I would love to hear what you guys think and i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoy making it. :D attachicon.gifThe Legend of Cassandra Frost.rar

That was pretty good! Thanks for that. I confess it was quite gratifying to see some of my dialogue in there. :D  Two suggestions:

1) You should use spell check. :)

2) You're welcome to post your stories here, but you should also consider doing a blog as well. Most people like a good story, not just the 40 or so peeps following this thread. And with a blog you'd get a lot more readers as well since they wouldn't have to download anything.

2) You're welcome to post your stories here, but you should also consider doing a blog as well. Most people like a good story, not just the 40 or so peeps following this thread. And with a blog you'd get a lot more readers as well since they wouldn't have to download anything.

There is also reddit, one in particular being /r/nsfwskyrim.

I've seen pretty good stories there as well and maybe easier if you don't want to bother with an entire blog layout and stuff of the sort.

I thought there might be some spelling mistakes i don't have microsoft word, all i have is word pad and note pad is there any loose spell checker i can down load?

It's mostly grammar, not spell checking, such as commas and verbs that I noticed the most, so I don't think there's a fix for that.

Also "Riverhood" and "Ivorstad"...

I thought there might be some spelling mistakes i don't have microsoft word, all i have is word pad and note pad is there any loose spell checker i can down load?

You could try Notepad++. I use it for script editing mostly but it does have a spell check.

For a free Office solution, I always recommend Libre Office. -> https://www.libreoffice.org/

It's pretty decent given the fact it is free (you can always donate, of course ;) ).

i hope you could post the version which doesn't require zaz animation along with one required.

because maybe someone like me who don't like dbsm animations but still like your mod, now have only option is changing to use "animal mansion redux"

I understand your concern but ZAP is here to stay. What I can do is flag dialogue options that lead to BDSM content. In the two quests (so far) that use ZAP, BDSM content is already entirely optional. You'll be missing a ton of stuff but at least you won't have to look at something you don't like. And I will keep you in mind when writing quests and try to flesh out non-BDSM alternatives.

For now:

1. When you are talking to Thaena after getting the troll, use the dialogue option "He will have a lot of fun with us." (I can't remember the exact words. Just do not offer to chain her up in the basement.)

2. In the Sordid quest, do not use the shrine of Arkay that Thaena puts in your room. If you do use it, do not remove the mark of the dead.

I have finally gotten started, (stupid real life :dodgy: ) and so far only one hiccup. I don't want to say bug because I'm not sure why it happened.

After returning with Jespar I tried to talk to Theana forgetting that this part started automatically and everything progressed except my player dialog didn't show when I should have been speaking. Not sure if it was because I tried to talk to her, because it worked fine in the version right before. This whole scene was a nice touch by the way, I really enjoyed it.

I only did one show so far and the client followed me to the basement just as she was supposed to, so no problems there.

I have only gotten as far as retrieving the sabrecat, and really looking forward to seeing the troll quest.

One little thing I was wondering, any chance of getting some lanterns or some other light source outside the mansion in the future? Not a complaint by any means, just respectfully asking.

sfeile -

I can add some exterior lighting, no prob. It's amazing that after all this time no one has asked for this before!

As for the player's scene dialogue not showing up - the only way that could happen is if a certain alias didn't fill. But if that happened the entire starting quest would have been broken at the outset. If you have or can get a Papyrus log of this scene running without showing your dialogue I'll take a look and see if it has any clues about what's happening.

got CTD when Jesper request to player,sexlab 1.59c with NSAP2.7 and zaz6.07, what animation play on this scene actually?

[NA_MQ_Troll (7A07DDC9)].NA_MQ_TrollScript.Fragment_52() - "NA_MQ_TrollScript.psc" Line 172
[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: .CustomNordRaceF.NordRaceM
[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] Error: Cannot call PositionFlags() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] Error: Cannot call PositionOffsets() on a None object, aborting function call

got CTD when Jesper request to player,sexlab 1.59c with NSAP2.7 and zaz6.07, what animation play on this scene actually?

[NA_MQ_Troll (7A07DDC9)].NA_MQ_TrollScript.Fragment_52() - "NA_MQ_TrollScript.psc" Line 172

[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: .CustomNordRaceF.NordRaceM

[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] Error: Cannot call PositionFlags() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (17061EEF)].sslActorAlias.PrepareActor() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?

[09/10/2015 - 09:48:10PM] Error: Cannot call PositionOffsets() on a None object, aborting function call

"Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" and "Leito Blowjob 3"

stack:

Hello,

Same error, i'm usign sexlab 1.6 (hotfix 2), zaz 6.07, but no nsap..

I choose the "simple way" to finish this one.

Another problem with Sordid, it is blocked the first time, i can't talk to him, i have to unlock it with resetai.

And with the skeever underground, with one and two it's ok, but with three they are stuck and i'm unable to 

finish. Probably because i have not nsap, i'm not sure.

Good idea the exterior lighting, I also thought. 

stack:

"Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" and "Leito Blowjob 3"

lol,I missed this page in NSAP, thanks!

stack:

Hello,

Same error, i'm usign sexlab 1.6 (hotfix 2), zaz 6.07, but no nsap..

NSAP is a dependency and is listed as such on the OP.

I choose the "simple way" to finish this one.

Another problem with Sordid, it is blocked the first time, i can't talk to him, i have to unlock it with resetai.

I'm still trying to figure out what Sordid's problem is for some people. Thanks for the tip about "resetai" though.

And with the skeever underground, with one and two it's ok, but with three they are stuck and i'm unable to 

finish. Probably because i have not nsap, i'm not sure.

No idea about that one. A papyrus log might be helpful so if you have/can get one for the 3 skeever animation failure post it here.

Good idea the exterior lighting, I also thought. 

compare with 1.60.2 and NSAP's animation

NSAP:

"Leito Doggy Style Anal 1" & "Leito Blowjob 3" 

1.60.2:

"Leito Doggy Style Anal" & "Leito Blowjob"    (with out number)

maybe that's the problem?

BTW,NSAP 2.8.2 is coming,may support 1.59&1.60...

Well that's not good! On the front page I stated that players could use SL 1.6 in lieu of NSAP provided that it does not change any of the animation names in NSAP. It was my understanding that 1.6 indeed would not rename any animations. (I haven't had a chance to look at 1.6 yet and I am certainly not ready to make it required.)

I will reinstall nsap to see.
For sordid.. I use a custom sit animation, this may be bound but I'm not really sure, i have not tested without.

Would you mind testing it w/out the custom animation? If it's a hassle don't worry about it - I'm just curious.

Well that's not good! On the front page I stated that players could use SL 1.6 in lieu of NSAP provided that it does not change any of the animation names in NSAP. It was my understanding that 1.6 indeed would not rename any animations. (I haven't had a chance to look at 1.6 yet and I am certainly not ready to make it required.)

That is, sadly, not correct.

NSAP 2.7 and 2.8 have duplicated animations if used with SL 1.6

The problem is minor, pretty much all mods will still work.

@rydin is preparing version 3.0 that should solve this problem, and be compatible with both 1.59c and 1.6