Okay - my experience with Sordid (using the main download, not a test version):

The first scene - I could speak with him, no issues.

The second time, couldn't speak with him. I had to go do something, so I saved in the basement. Reloaded and his dialogue was there.

Third scene - as above. Couldn't speak but a reload fixed it.

Fourth scene - ditto.

Because the dialogue issue could be fixed by a game reload, I'm wondering if there's a missing or malformed SEQ file related to Sordid and that's what the issue might be, not the throne or how he's sitting or whatever.

Moar issues: The player's dialogues when speaking to Sordid after the dragurg parts are too long. The second time I went to speak with him after the draugr sex there was no dialogue for him available. I fixed that by turning off SLEN. The fourth scene it happened again, so I turned off SexlabRomance as well. Both of those fixes freed up enough space on the dialogue box to allow the player's reactions to show up.

You may want to note this for players or prune down the player's reactions to one line like "Ugh" have him say something then proceed to a new dialogue box with the paragraph of text the player says "They filled all my holes, etc."

I just happen to have 3 mods which add 'extras' to dialogue boxes, but fortunately they can all be temporarily turned off in game. I didn't need to turn them off for any other scene and I did all the other quests.

Also, no shrine showed up for me.

Should also note I use 1.6 hotfix 2 and had no trouble with anything because of that, so to those folks asking if it's compatible, I'd say yes.

Hope this helps some. Thanks for the interesting new content.

Okay - my experience with Sordid (using the main download, not a test version):

The first scene - I could speak with him, no issues.

The second time, couldn't speak with him. I had to go do something, so I saved in the basement. Reloaded and his dialogue was there.

Third scene - as above. Couldn't speak but a reload fixed it.

Fourth scene - ditto.

Because the dialogue issue could be fixed by a game reload, I'm wondering if there's a missing or malformed SEQ file related to Sordid and that's what the issue might be, not the throne or how he's sitting or whatever.

Moar issues: The player's dialogues when speaking to Sordid are too long. The second time I went to speak with him after the draugr part there was no dialogue for him available. I fixed that by turning off SLEN. The fourth scene it happened again, so I turned off SexlabRomance. Both of those fixes freed up enough space on the dialogue box to allow his to show up. You may want to note this for players or prune down the player's reactions to one line like "Ugh" have him say something then proceed to a new dialogue with the paragraph of text the player says "They filled all my holes, etc."

I just happen to have 3 mods which add 'extras' to dialogue boxes, but fortunately they can all be temporarily turned off in game.

Also, no shrine showed up for me.

Hope this helps some. Thanks for the interesting new content.

I am convinced that issues with Sordid are due to mod conflicts, as you have just experienced. Nevertheless, I have negated my own desire for what I want Sordid to do in an attempt to accommodate conflicting mods. As for player's dialogue being too long, I would flip that around and note that my dialogue is as long as it needs to be to describe what just happened. You could just as well try going to other mods' support threads and telling them their topics are too long - see how well that goes over, even if they really are needlessly wordy. The line of dialogue you cited contains 95 characters, well below the 160 character limit. In any case, the problem with Sordid's dialogue has nothing to do with topic length.

What I will put up on the front page is a reference to SexLab Sex Slave's OP about conflicting mods (scroll down to the section on Badly Behaving Mods). I have seen several Papyrus logs from players who needed help with Sordid and I see things like Wet and Cold or other similarly misbehaving mods stack dumping all over the place. Or mods that behave well, but are simply resource-intensive. Those kinds of things messes stuff up for other mods.

I am convinced that issues with Sordid are due to mod conflicts, as you have just experienced. Nevertheless, I have negated my own desire for what I want Sordid to do in an attempt to accommodate conflicting mods. As for player's dialogue being too long, I would flip that around and note that my dialogue is as long as it needs to be to describe what just happened. You could just as well try going to other mods' support threads and telling them their topics are too long - see how well that goes over, even if they really are needlessly wordy. The line of dialogue you cited contains 95 characters, well below the 160 character limit. In any case, the problem with Sordid's dialogue has nothing to do with topic length.

What I will put up on the front page is a reference to SexLab Sex Slave's OP about conflicting mods (scroll down to the section on Badly Behaving Mods). I have seen several Papyrus logs from players who needed help with Sordid and I see things like Wet and Cold or other similarly misbehaving mods stack dumping all over the place. Or mods that behave well, but are simply resource-intensive. Those kinds of things messes stuff up for other mods.

The wonderful thing about Mod Organizer is it makes it very easy to set up test profiles, since it doesn't touch your Skyrim game folder.

I just set up a test profile and tested your mod. This test profile contained no mods except those needed to run AM and quickly get to Falkreath. No ENB, no textures, just the basics. To make the test as clean as possible I used Sexlab 1.59c.

1) Made a new generic character.

2) Cheated myself a heal potion and saved Hadvar to get the Live Another Life Quest out of my quest journal and end it, so it couldn't interfere.

3) Cheated on map markers and fast traveled to the Mansion

4) Cheat started NA_PS_Dragur. No issues with Sordid.

5) Spoke to Theana, she gave me the key to my room and paid me.

6) Restarted NA_PS_Dragur and Sordid could not be interacted with.

Conclusion: Unless one of the mods below interferes with the Sordid scene, the problem isn't conflicts with other mods. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
animal_mansion.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Note: I never asked you to re-write your dialogue, I wouldn't presume. I merely noted a conflict and suggested you either make a note on the main post or consider moving it off the first branch. I apologize if that offended you.

I was (and am) trying to be helpful.

omg the draugrs orgasm face is hilarious 

post-44559-0-06481500-1442187827_thumb.jpg

question - will Jasper ever come back or is he gone for good?

idea for new quest -  something to do with the Greybeards maybe finding a dragon egg or having the player recover it and the egg hatching a baby dragon which would be kept in the mansion, it would be maybe smaller than a horse.  just an idea

attachicon.gif2015-09-13_00002.jpg

idea for new quest -  something to do with the Greybeards maybe finding a dragon egg or having the player recover it and the egg hatching a baby dragon which would be kept in the mansion, it would be maybe smaller than a horse.  just an idea

Jesper will be back, he just needs a timeout.

As for dragons, there is the Paarthurnax quest. I'm also considering some other dragons, but only named ones the player has met - Odahviing and Durnehviir.

As for dragons, there is the Paarthurnax quest. I'm also considering some other dragons, but only named ones the player has met - Odahviing and Durnehviir.

ah ok. well i look forward to that. also what happened to Jala?

"ho" yeah! sounds good. In regards to content, anything related to Dragonborn to be included in the mansion in the far future?

Dragonborn is on the horizon. Right now I'm working on Dawnguard.

She will be back but in an entirely new role. She's the proprietor of her own business and an old friend of Thaena.

I do have MNC 8.33 as far as I know - I only updated a couple of days ago.

Just to let you know - It's been flawless for me up until this point.

Added a log.

did you reset sexlab animation registry after updating MNC?

Ah. :unsure:

*edit* - Okay, it's working now.

Also, Sordid works fine for me (I think.  Had him appear twice but can't seem to get him now - They're all obsessed with Spiders in my playthrough :lol: )

The wonderful thing about Mod Organizer is it makes it very easy to set up test profiles, since it doesn't touch your Skyrim game folder.

I just set up a test profile and tested your mod. This test profile contained no mods except those needed to run AM and quickly get to Falkreath. No ENB, no textures, just the basics. To make the test as clean as possible I used Sexlab 1.59c.

1) Made a new generic character.

2) Cheated myself a heal potion and saved Hadvar to get the Live Another Life Quest out of my quest journal and end it, so it couldn't interfere.

3) Cheated on map markers and fast traveled to the Mansion

4) Cheat started NA_PS_Dragur. No issues with Sordid.

5) Spoke to Theana, she gave me the key to my room and paid me.

6) Restarted NA_PS_Dragur and Sordid could not be interacted with.

Conclusion: Unless one of the mods below interferes with the Sordid scene, the problem isn't conflicts with other mods. 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
animal_mansion.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Note: I never asked you to re-write your dialogue, I wouldn't presume. I merely noted a conflict and suggested you either make a note on the main post or consider moving it off the first branch. I apologize if that offended you.

I was (and am) trying to be helpful.

Attached is a test version which may help with Sordid issues. Neither he nor his quest alias have any AI packages and the mod includes a newly-minted SEQ file.

As always, anyone who wishes to try this test version should use a save that has never had Animal Mansion on it. A clean save should also work.

AMP_TEST_4.zip

Attached is a test version which may help with Sordid issues. Neither he nor his quest alias have any AI packages and the mod includes a newly-minted SEQ file.

As always, anyone who wishes to try this test version should use a save that has never had Animal Mansion on it. A clean save should also work.

I re-ran the first test on a new character to test again, same errors.

Using the same setup, swapped out the original mod and swapped in AMP_TEST_4.

Made new character, and everything worked properly.

Sordid could be spoken to each time. The shrine appeared, and I finally saw the fifth scene!

So, thank you very much for this fix. Again, I apologize if I came across as rude or critical. I've done a lot of beta testing and programming over the years and I tend towards the curt at times.

Just as an addendum, since I haven't seen this. This was the error I was getting before. I don't know how this is even possible. It's like the game wasn't even acknowledging Sordid existed. (Ignore the terrible quality of the image, all my nice mods were disabled.)

post-187838-0-24623400-1442213917_thumb.jpg

If you look very closely at the feet area, you can see my character actually clipping through him.

Anyway, thank you again for all your hard work.

it would take a little of mod redesign.

So for example at first you would be obtaining more or less domesticated creatures (dog, horse, goat, elk)

then more aggressive

and then more exotic

But tbh it would require a different building. In current one there is no space left for skeevers already.

I re-ran the first test on a new character to test again, same errors.

Using the same setup, swapped out the original mod and swapped in AMP_TEST_4.

Made new character, and everything worked properly.

Sordid could be spoken to each time. The shrine appeared, and I finally saw the fifth scene!

So, thank you very much for this fix. Again, I apologize if I came across as rude or critical. I've done a lot of beta testing and programming over the years and I tend towards the curt at times.

Just as an addendum, since I haven't seen this. This was the error I was getting before. I don't know how this is even possible. It's like the game wasn't even acknowledging Sordid existed. (Ignore the terrible quality of the image, all my nice mods were disabled.)

attachicon.gifsordid.jpg

If you look very closely at the feet area, you can see my character actually clipping through him.

Anyway, thank you again for all your hard work.

Hallelujah! Thanks for the testing and for your careful testing methodology.

Personally, I am more looking forward to the deer/elk one. ^_^"

it would take a little of mod redesign.

So for example at first you would be obtaining more or less domesticated creatures (dog, horse, goat, elk)

then more aggressive

and then more exotic

But tbh it would require a different building. In current one there is no space left for skeevers already.

Leaving aside questions on the Mansion itself (i.e., its size and structure) for the moment, how do you all propose I get these creatures into the mod? Each should have a quest and folded into the party/show system? Or perhaps added into the side quest system - a client needs help with a special creature that won't end up in the Mansion itself? Or should it end up in the Mansion after such a side quest? Other ideas?

might be cool if it could be made as "levels of progression"

so having a few of domesticated creatures would  allow you to make normal party - mansion get a little more popular.

having a few "aggresive" ones would allow you to start a party for richer folk (could be men, female night with all sort of traders as guests) - mansion gets much more popular

having some exotic creatures would allow you to start parties for nobility (and then jarls?) - mansion gets famous. And rich.

It would require some reorganization tho...

Just a thought on this, you can take it for what you will.

You mentioned bringing Jala back as an old friend of Theana. Maybe she could come visit/work at the existing mansion for a bit going with what you already have planned.

Maybe Jala could mention to Theana something about her success with her new partner.

Then between the 3 of you there could be a discussion of Jala opening a second mansion up north somewhere to expand. Since you have such "skills" with animals you agree to help her get it started and stock it with the newer animals. This could actually kind of fit "lore" wise since it may be tough getting a horker all the way to Falkreath. :P

Your main home could still be with Theana, but you could still get special requests for headlining at the second mansion after it is stocked. This could also open up a recruitment quest to find willing and able "entertainers" to help you at both places due to the rising popularity. After all we already have some guests participating in shows, so there may be some like minded people willing to work to help you out.

"ho" yeah! sounds good. In regards to content, anything related to Dragonborn to be included in the mansion in the far future?

Dragonborn is on the horizon. Right now I'm working on Dawnguard.

She will be back but in an entirely new role. She's the proprietor of her own business and an old friend of Thaena.

oooooo cant wait

I noticed in the dialog with Jesper's recruitment after bringing him to the mansion I believe it was Thaena or Jesper says she when playing a male. With Sexlab 1.60 able to apply a gender to your character for sex acts perhaps it can be made to reference if your character is male or female in that scene or changed to gender neutral I guess.

Edit: Later in the dialog Jesper says when your describing the mansion, "Now I'm really intrigued. Go on woman."

Edit: First line called she was, "You're lucky she's here, bard."