I noticed in the dialog with Jesper's recruitment after bringing him to the mansion I believe it was Thaena or Jesper says she when playing a male. With Sexlab 1.60 able to apply a gender to your character for sex acts perhaps it can be made to reference if your character is male or female in that scene or changed to gender neutral I guess.

Edit: Later in the dialog Jesper says when your describing the mansion, "Now I'm really intrigued. Go on woman."

Edit: First line called she was, "You're lucky she's here, bard."

I think "gender appropriate" may be a better term than "gender neutral" for what I'm doing with dialogue. Rather than forcing sometimes-awkward gender neutrality, I have separate lines of dialogue for male and female players where needed. Clearly I've missed some spots so thanks for letting me know.

Thaena is a female and will always be referred to as such. If I ever get around to it there will be an option to make Thaena male (hello Thaenar!) along with suitable dialogue options. Are you saying you've already made Thaena a male?

I fixed the dialogues in the scene you mentioned. Dialogue should now be suitable for PCs of either sex.

Thaena is a female and will always be referred to as such. If I ever get around to it there will be an option to make Thaena male (hello Thaenar!) along with suitable dialogue options. Are you saying you've already made Thaena a male?

I fixed the dialogues in the scene you mentioned. Dialogue should now be suitable for PCs of either sex.

This could possibly be quite easy. Depends.

If you were using actor properties in scripts and GetIsID conditionals you would have do A LOT of tinkering.

If you were using ReferenceAlias properties and GetIsAliasRef conditionals this would be simply a matter of changing who is assigned to Thaenas alias and then rewriting some dialogues - for example most of Jasper dialogues would be quite silly if Thaena wont be "a woman".

This could possibly be quite easy. Depends.

If you were using actor properties in scripts and GetIsID conditionals you would have do A LOT of tinkering.

If you were using ReferenceAlias properties and GetIsAliasRef conditionals this would be simply a matter of changing who is assigned to Thaenas alias and then rewriting some dialogues - for example most of Jasper dialogues would be quite silly if Thaena wont be "a woman".

Aliases are used to the greatest extent possible for every NPC and quest. There are a couple spots here and there where aliases wouldn't do what they were supposed to do and I used actor properties and maybe even a GetIsID. But if I recall correctly I never had to do this with Thaena. She is manipulated and called on exclusively by quest aliases. So that much is OK.

The nightmare will be going through the dialogue. Tons of references to her by name and as a woman and all of that will need parallel dialogue. :(

Well if i have to be honest (maybe even painfully to some  ;) ) then turning the most important actress into an actor is a thing for separate mod or at least an addon extension to this mod.

For example starting quest would suddenly start to look "weird" if you would find that Thaenar getting humped by Bailey - that's a matter of personal tastes ofc.

Because turning Thaena into Thaenar is one thing. making the mansion run by someone who would act very much gay in numerous situations is quite another thing.

aqqh -

Actually, I've been assuming that players interested in a male Thaena were looking for a gay partner ...

Is there any interest in a hetero Thaenar? That's a silly question - of course there would be at least some interest. Maybe even a lot of interest. But making a hetero Thaenar would be 100 time worse than a gay Thaenar because much of the mod would simply have to be rewritten, as a patch for example as you said. I'm not sure I would ever do that. The starting quest and parties would have to be redone. As the mod expands into new areas and with increased interaction with Thaena ... it would almost be like a separate mod.

So yeah .. it's either Thaena or gay Thaenar.

aqqh -

Actually, I've been assuming that players interested in a male Thaena were looking for a gay partner ...

Is there any interest in a hetero Thaenar? That's a silly question - of course there would be at least some interest. Maybe even a lot of interest. But making a hetero Thaenar would be 100 time worse than a gay Thaenar because much of the mod would simply have to be rewritten, as a patch for example as you said. I'm not sure I would ever do that. The starting quest and parties would have to be redone. As the mod expands into new areas and with increased interaction with Thaena ... it would almost be like a separate mod.

So yeah .. it's either Thaena or gay Thaenar.

It is really simple if you mess to much with the mechanics of this mod it will loose its core and that is It's all bout beastility and everything surounding it it is not bout being lesbian or hetoro or gay the whole story is bout the mansion and the taboo namely having sex with animals. If players dont like it then they should not install it simple as that and stick to normal sexlab. This mod is brilliant as it is whether you play male or female character. My opinion is expand but let the story drive the player's actions and decisions not the other way around. 

@mbh

The funny thing is, I did the exact opposite for my personal use (with sky_mds version back before you picked it up). I turned Jesper into the female redguard Jerina and switched all of the male mansion guests to female NPCs. So basically, if you don't count the animals, there wasn't a single male in the entire mansion. ^_^"

And truth be told, once your version here reaches a certain "completeness" (or if, for any reason, it is clear that there won't be any updates for the foreseeable future), I'll do the same to your version here. Obviously only for personal use. (Wouldn't distribute it in any form or way.)

Will you be using the new Leito animations for threesomes with a dog/wolf? Might be nice to have a customer enjoy a show and then want to do a threesome with the PC after having seen the show.

shame there is no female-female-canine

yet

hopefully  ;)

Keep believing in Lord Leito! In due time we're bound to have more amazing animations

Leito animations for threesomes with a dog/wolf?  Sounds sweet. But I probably won't use them unless they are included in NSAP or MNC at some point. That said, I understand MNC is now dead in the water and I'm pretty sure rydin won't include creature anims at all in NSAP. So if that's true I'll see about getting them into the mod somehow or pray someone else makes a mod or better yet continues MNC.

(On the top of my wish list for Leito is fixed and more kissing animations. :blush:)

Leito animations for threesomes with a dog/wolf?  Sounds sweet. But I probably won't use them unless they are included in NSAP or MNC at some point. That said, I understand MNC is now dead in the water and I'm pretty sure rydin won't include creature anims at all in NSAP. So if that's true I'll see about getting them into the mod somehow or pray someone else makes a mod or better yet continues MNC.

(On the top of my wish list for Leito is fixed and more kissing animations. :blush:)

Huh?  No clue where these rumors of MNC being dead are coming from, Dentarr updated this afternoon with the new Leito animations and is planning on adding the extra critters people have been working on later on, plus look at any issues with 1.6 (he's been active in his thread as well).

PS - the new leito animations are amazing.

Huh?  No clue where these rumors of MNC being dead are coming from, Dentarr updated this afternoon with the new Leito animations and is planning on adding the extra critters people have been working on later on, plus look at any issues with 1.6 (he's been active in his thread as well).

PS - the new leito animations are amazing.

In that case, I'll update the version of MNC required and use them ASAP!

(Can't remember where I heard that about MNC though. Oh well!)

omg the draugrs orgasm face is hilarious 

attachicon.gif2015-09-13_00002.jpg

question - will Jasper ever come back or is he gone for good?

idea for new quest -  something to do with the Greybeards maybe finding a dragon egg or having the player recover it and the egg hatching a baby dragon which would be kept in the mansion, it would be maybe smaller than a horse.  just an idea

Jesper will be back, he just needs a timeout.

As for dragons, there is the Paarthurnax quest. I'm also considering some other dragons, but only named ones the player has met - Odahviing and Durnehviir.

Will he just come back, or will it be based on whether or not you sleep with him?

The threesome is included in MNC. I had the game freak out a little and had a threesome with Thaena when you walk in on her having sex with the dog, her sex haven't started and when it was time for my part it ended up in all 3 of us having sex at the same time.

Also here is some ideas. I really liked the maid for some reason, that air headed maid. What if she was introduced as regular costumer, being all shy and then turned into raging animal fucker. It should be a nice subplot. Also do you think you can make the dialog when Jasper is recruited shorter? Its way to long. 

omg the draugrs orgasm face is hilarious 

attachicon.gif2015-09-13_00002.jpg

question - will Jasper ever come back or is he gone for good?

idea for new quest -  something to do with the Greybeards maybe finding a dragon egg or having the player recover it and the egg hatching a baby dragon which would be kept in the mansion, it would be maybe smaller than a horse.  just an idea

Jesper will be back, he just needs a timeout.

As for dragons, there is the Paarthurnax quest. I'm also considering some other dragons, but only named ones the player has met - Odahviing and Durnehviir.

Will he just come back, or will it be based on whether or not you sleep with him?

He'll just come back. Only the circumstances under which he returns depend on whether you slept w/ him or not.

In general, I try to make potentially objectionable activities optional. Relationship with Thaena, the entire basement scene in the troll quest, fucking Jesper, spiders, chaurus. Things like that.

There are consequences for your decisions, none of them mod-breaking. E.g., if you're nice to Thaena she sets you up with a furnished bedroom. If you're not nice, she sets you up with a bedroll. :lol:

The threesome is included in MNC. I had the game freak out a little and had a threesome with Thaena when you walk in on her having sex with the dog, her sex haven't started and when it was time for my part it ended up in all 3 of us having sex at the same time.

That's a good idea!

Also here is some ideas. I really liked the maid for some reason, that air headed maid. What if she was introduced as regular costumer, being all shy and then turned into raging animal fucker. It should be a nice subplot.

Oh, I have far grander plans for her than that!

Also do you think you can make the dialog when Jasper is recruited shorter? Its way to long. 

I probably will at some point. In the meantime you can just leave and do something else once the scene starts. You don't actually have to be there. The scene finishes 1 - 2 seconds after a cell change, for example.

That's a good idea!

Problem is for now its only male-female-canine. So it may not fit very well in most cases as i presume most ppl play it with female char.

Also here is some ideas. I really liked the maid for some reason, that air headed maid. What if she was introduced as regular costumer, being all shy and then turned into raging animal fucker. It should be a nice subplot.

Sooner or later there would have to be some more ppl working at the mansion. Be it Jala or whoever else.

Idea of corrupting an innocent waitress, that had no clue what kind of "inn" she applied for, do sound nice.  :D 

That's a good idea!

Problem is for now its only male-female-canine. So it may not fit very well in most cases as i presume most ppl play it with female char.

Sooner or later there would have to be some more ppl working at the mansion. Be it Jala or whoever else.

Idea of corrupting an innocent waitress, that had no clue what kind of "inn" she applied for, do sound nice.  :D 

Between those two ideas, I can do something along those lines. It will take a while to write something like that but it does sound fun.

what do you think tournament or championship where each province in tamriel has a representative competing for international fame. each group would consist of their champion beastess, the boss or agent and a sex slave or trainer . they could be announced upon entry like in mixed martial arts fights... and now entering from skyrim last years champion (name) and her agent Thena . something like that. as they take their respected positions the trainers could get them ready like in the companions quest. the tournament would consist of fucking all animals from say,dog to the tuffest until the last one is left. you could get a trophy that can be displayed in mantion. the winner should be random that would be up to you. just an idea I had. I do have some questions about the mod. at the parties and client quest I haven't had a bear or troll or sabercat yet. all I got so far was dog wolf horse spider or chaurus. is this normal? also is it harmfull to make thena or any mantion npc a follower? or to use regular followers interaction with npcs in mansion quest...ie you do this one. anyway I am so glad you are carrying this mod forward and working out the bugs,you are doing a excellent job keep up the good work. oh, would it be possible to make thena more slutty looking ie. lots of makeup. I also hope to see more thena and player exploring there sexual fantasies together.             

I think there is still a small bug in de no insects part.

Evrything works out fine i choose no insects when i talk to Thaena.

But then  later on i am getting  a mission to go to somebody at teh something ( i forgot teh name) mine,

she takes me down a secret stairs inside a basement , and it turns out ther are spiders.

I think ok well i said no insects, but hey why not, so i show the girl how she needs to work with teh spiders, sofar so good.

But then theres a small bug i think,  i cant finish teh quest becosue teh girl hasent a option to choose from the menu.

so i now have a constant arrow on the map of where she is , and that sucks.

could you look into that thx.

But still its a very nice mod, and i still have a lot of fun :P

i gues  it wil get fixed sooner or later, its no biggie.

Myself thinks that teh reason thers no  option to choose to finish teh quest, is becosue i  choose  no insects at teh begining.

Btw its teh first spider quest i got. 

You still get the spider and chaurus quests even if you told Thaena you don't like them.

EDIT: To clarify - you will still get the quests, but you're not forced to have sex with spiders or chaurus. You are given dialogue options to avoid sex with those creatures.

Technically, it is one last chance to change your mind about including them or not. Story-wise, you have no way of knowing what Daighre (or Abelone in the chaurus quest) wants you to do until you get there. When you're talking to Daighre and you have a choice of dialogue, choose the topic that is clearly against spiders. Don't let her scare you with her talk of displeasing Namira.

What you told Thaena and what you chose to do with Daighre has no bearing on completing the quest. If you got stuck somehow you should go to the console and enter:

Set NA_NoSpiders to 1

SetStage NA_MQ_Spider 100

Then talk to Thaena.