darleath -

Yes, I did back in the day.

To be clear, are you saying:

"Yes, I did play the original Animal Mansion AND yes I did have a problem with the Companions party"?

Yes, I did play back in the day, but no, I had no problem with the Companions party. In fact the only problem I had back then was the absence of a certain number of animals (the quests ran out before the sabrecat) and the parties.

Incidentally, the parties now work with my installation, or at least worked before I installed SD+, Daymoyl and Deadly Drain.

darleath -

Yes, I did back in the day.

To be clear, are you saying:

"Yes, I did play the original Animal Mansion AND yes I did have a problem with the Companions party"?

Yes, I did play back in the day, but no, I had no problem with the Companions party. In fact the only problem I had back then was the absence of a certain number of animals (the quests ran out before the sabrecat) and the parties.

Incidentally, the parties now work with my installation, or at least worked before I installed SD+, Daymoyl and Deadly Drain.

Sooo ... everything works great provided you uninstalled Sanguine's Debauchery, Death Alternative, and Deadly Drain?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point. Actually, I'll go with laughing. :lol:

I cant wait to see what that Sordid guy is planning

Keep up the great work mybrainhurts

yes me too. but I must say I am more interested in seeing my falmer friends again :D! (dunno if it is in the next update)

No, it's not in this update. Right now I'm focused on some bug fixes, finishing the troll quest, giving Sordid's quest in the mansion a proper ending, and adding some miscellaneous things people have requested. Stay tuned though! Abelone and her buddies will figure large in some future events.

anybody else keeps refreshing this page, although mybrainhurts told the update is tomorrow :D?

:blush:  I hope I put the word "hopefully" in there somewhere. This stuff always takes longer than I think It will.

darn! you DID put the word hope in it  :P.  I appreciate your work, perfection takes time :P

Hello again. Got the mod to work, I had to disable some of the others (Demonica, for example), but when I reach the party of the Companions I get something weird: I can't use any control when I only have to give one more fuck to win. The camera is around my toon, but I cannot move her, nor interact. I tried to force an animation using Sexlab with my "wolf", but of course it didin't work.

I tried twice in a row, and it is always at the same point of the quest. I should not have quicksaved inside... ¬¬U

Same here. I got it right before the final act.

Did you two ever play the original Animal Mansion? If you did, did you have this issue? Because I haven't really touched that quest so the problem would have been with the original as well.

Two suggestions:

1.  Are you using SexLab's automatic free camera setting? If you are, disable it and start the quest again.

Let me know if neither of those ideas help and we can dig deeper.

I do have that enabled. I'll try disabling it. I did use the original, and never had this issue. I fixed it by setstaging the quest through those two stages. Seems like the problem lies in the dialog with Vilkas. It did the same thing in both acts with him. I'm not sure it's a player controls thing so much is a stuck in dialog mode thing. If you follow me.

The only thing I can think of that's different is SL itself. I was using 1.59c back then and now I'm on 1.60.

Hello again. Got the mod to work, I had to disable some of the others (Demonica, for example), but when I reach the party of the Companions I get something weird: I can't use any control when I only have to give one more fuck to win. The camera is around my toon, but I cannot move her, nor interact. I tried to force an animation using Sexlab with my "wolf", but of course it didin't work.

I tried twice in a row, and it is always at the same point of the quest. I should not have quicksaved inside... ¬¬U

Same here. I got it right before the final act.

Did you two ever play the original Animal Mansion? If you did, did you have this issue? Because I haven't really touched that quest so the problem would have been with the original as well.

Two suggestions:

1.  Are you using SexLab's automatic free camera setting? If you are, disable it and start the quest again.

Let me know if neither of those ideas help and we can dig deeper.

I do have that enabled. I'll try disabling it. I did use the original, and never had this issue. I fixed it by setstaging the quest through those two stages. Seems like the problem lies in the dialog with Vilkas. It did the same thing in both acts with him. I'm not sure it's a player controls thing so much is a stuck in dialog mode thing. If you follow me.

The only thing I can think of that's different is SL itself. I was using 1.59c back then and now I'm on 1.60.

So this is the last stage of the competition?  The sequence of events is: 1. Farkas announces the loser of the previous round. 2. Farkas advises you that you'll win if you can do it one more time. 3. You're standing there  4. you activate werewolf Vilkas  5. the "fuck me" message box pops up  6. you click "fuck me"  7. animation starts.

At what point do your controls lock up? And it's just your controls that lock up, not the whole game freezing?  Any chance you can get me a papyrus log?

I know this is a rather rude question to ask and I apologize in advance, but can anyone who has tried this mod and AMR provide a comparison? I'm more interested in quests than anything else, could someone provide suggestions? Thank you.

See here. See also here (the last line in particular).

Thank you. I suppose the best way to find out is to simply try both mods, luckily BSA makes reinstalling much easier. Thank you for the effort in this continuation.

So this is the last stage of the competition?  The sequence of events is: 1. Farkas announces the loser of the previous round. 2. Farkas advises you that you'll win if you can do it one more time. 3. You're standing there  4. you activate werewolf Vilkas  5. the "fuck me" message box pops up  6. you click "fuck me"  7. animation starts.

At what point do your controls lock up? And it's just your controls that lock up, not the whole game freezing?  Any chance you can get me a papyrus log?

I get "Come Here" dialog, like regular NPC dialog, not the "Fuck Me" box. Happens on both the second to last stage where you have to beat Nadja and on the very last stage where you just have to do Vilkas one more time to win. I used setstage to get past it the first time and it still happened on that last satge, too. At some point between selection of the "Come Here" dialog option and the end of the animation, you lose control. Oddly, the "E" box (for the keyboard command) and the name "Vilkas" stay on screen.

I'll try to get you a papyrus log.

To be frank this is a better mod even if i have not tried the others i been playing rpg nude mods for 20+ years now beastility is a fresh spin on that and combined with untamed makes it perfect also for those that dont like beastility use dibella's recruit and get azura's oasis as well many tigers and lions to fondle :D

I know this is a rather rude question to ask and I apologize in advance, but can anyone who has tried this mod and AMR provide a comparison? I'm more interested in quests than anything else, could someone provide suggestions? Thank you.

More travel before even starting a single mission, you seem to be able to place the mansion in several places and modularily build it. AMP lets you start quicker.

Just when it comes to activate the last animation. However, I had another instance of controls locking after a scene, while activating the free camera (after the locking event) allowed me to use the "e" key (activate/use etc...) I was unable to move. Disabling auto free cam on Sexlab MCM seems to solve this issue, as you mentioned before.

Eve all i have started a backstory project which will contain my character Beastra, Cecera follower/lover and Serana. The reason why i have decided to do this is to show how mods flow together to create an unique and satisfying Skyrim experience if mybrainhurts allow it i wil post it on this forum since i will use animal mansion plus wich is his/her mod. All other mods that i will be using i will list as well also my mistress of animals build. I would love to hear what you guys think and perhaps you can share your backstory projects along with pictures ect.

More travel before even starting a single mission, you seem to be able to place the mansion in several places and modularily build it. AMP lets you start quicker.

Just when it comes to activate the last animation. However, I had another instance of controls locking after a scene, while activating the free camera (after the locking event) allowed me to use the "e" key (activate/use etc...) I was unable to move. Disabling auto free cam on Sexlab MCM seems to solve this issue, as you mentioned before.

Good deal.

Eve all i have started a backstory project which will contain my character Beastra, Cecera follower/lover and Serana. The reason why i have decided to do this is to show how mods flow together to create an unique and satisfying Skyrim experience if mybrainhurts allow it i wil post it on this forum since i will use animal mansion plus wich is his/her mod. All other mods that i will be using i will list as well also my mistress of animals build. I would love to hear what you guys think and perhaps you can share your backstory projects along with pictures ect.

Sounds like fun. Have at it!

EDIT: JK makes a good point though about this being the support thread. So if you could limit yourself to maybe 1 post per day on that project I think that would be okay. We just need to be careful not to overwhelm the thread with that. But I do like your idea.

do you bring the mansion back to whiterun ? falkreach is so far away and you are there so rarely. i would use the mansion much more often if placed in or very near to whitrerun, honeybrew for example or pelagius farm.

I'm planning on a site roughly halfway between Falkreath and Whiterun cities. If the location is still not convenient it's easy enough for me to move around.

That i understand the reason why i dont rlly want to make a seperate forum for this is beastility is quite a unique take on rpg and it is defnitely not every body's cup of tea and i get the idea that many players dont rlly understand what rpg is they know it is role playing but they dont get where roleplaying comes from the very first roleplaying comes from dungeons and dragons before computers it was all imagination. Now you can ask where does modern games fit in yes you play a character that you create but most game developers forgot the most crucial part of role playing the back story and the story of your character. How your character ended up where you started ect. Basically you can see rpg games as a story book and you the story teller since you are controlling the char and every thing you as the player do has impact Betseda made a good game but the modders made the game come to life hence kudos to them. True rpg is only limited to your imagination you have to live the game just like when you read a very good story book and that is what i will try and show how to make you sit back and say wow be advised i run bout 170 mods for my Skyrim it is not vanilla at all most players dont even run half that also you need to make your game as real as can be meaning no fast travel no short cuts ect as for npc they have to lvl as you lvl and the dragons i run deadly dragons as well as world eater beater and i run enb for lighting and sounds and frostfall for climates. All that is crucial for realism and i would sugest getting unbound instead of alternative start. With unbound you can decide to be db or not also you can make your char without magic or birthsign and with what gear you want to start and where and with how much coin.

What im planning is to perhaps post 1 chapter at a time so that it reads as a story with pictures highlighting the important events in the chapter it will be long since i will need to put what i do in game into the tale it is similar to what gamers do on utube but they use more advance programs for editing hence 1 chapter can take months they actually create a movie telling the story. My approach is more oldschool since i want to show how to make mods flow and work together to create a unique and special experience.

please as near to whiterun as possible or inside whiterun. why not using the drunken huntsman ?

That would raise alot of incompatibilies. There is a huge amount of mods that change whiterun and also a some that changes the drunken huntsman (I would also guess changing a vanilla cell would bring about triple the bugs needed to fix).

please as near to whiterun as possible or inside whiterun. why not using the drunken huntsman ?

Well, I can say with certainty that the site will not be in a city for some reasons like 1) Too many headaches/conflicts 2) I'm too deep into what I'm doing with the new site to rethink the whole thing. I'm glad you spoke up though because I will keep your idea in mind when finally selecting the new site. It will be a compromise between actually being in a city and being in the middle of nowhere (Falkreath city for example :lol:).

What im planning is to perhaps post 1 chapter at a time so that it reads as a story with pictures highlighting the important events in the chapter it will be long since i will need to put what i do in game into the tale it is similar to what gamers do on utube but they use more advance programs for editing hence 1 chapter can take months they actually create a movie telling the story. My approach is more oldschool since i want to show how to make mods flow and work together to create a unique and special experience.

Sounds good. One thing that would help in this thread, if these posts are going to be very large/long, is judicious use of spoiler tags.