26 minutes ago, dePog said:

Is there a way to increase the animations available under "I want to make love to you" ?

Currently only 5 animations ever play:

Leito Misiionary
Leito Missionary 2

Leito Cowgirl

3jiou Laying

Mitos Lap

I have used SLATE to add Tags to other "Missionary" style animations, but none of them help.

I also have Sexlab Tools installed and if I use its hotkey to change the animation it still only gives me a choice of those same 5, even though I have over 20 missionary style animations available.

I am so bored with these same animations playing over and over again. Somebody hhhheeeellllllppppppp !!!!! lol

This happens to me too though I have had a couple Anub's animations play. I always suspected that it filtered out certain tags, like "dirty" but I don't see it when the suppressed list comes up. It seems like the higher your relationship the more dialogue options you have which allows more animations. But I agree, Leito missionary gets pretty dull after a while.

14 minutes ago, fleabittendog said:

It seems like the higher your relationship the more dialogue options you have which allows more animations.

Yes, I get the extra dialogue as a relationship expands, but it would be nice if you could add animations to each particular dialogue.

I have noticed that extra animation packs come with an associated JSON file that you can edit in order to add or remove Tags, but the basic animations that come with the main SexLab mod don't seem to be controlled by a JSON file so I can't look at them and see what their Tags are.

38 minutes ago, dePog said:

Yes, I get the extra dialogue as a relationship expands, but it would be nice if you could add animations to each particular dialogue.

I have noticed that extra animation packs come with an associated JSON file that you can edit in order to add or remove Tags, but the basic animations that come with the main SexLab mod don't seem to be controlled by a JSON file so I can't look at them and see what their Tags are.

Don't their tags show up in SLATE? I am pretty sure they show up in sexlab edit animation tab while playing.

5 hours ago, dePog said:

Is there a way to increase the animations available under "I want to make love to you" ?

I have used SLATE to add Tags to other "Missionary" style animations, but none of them help.

5 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

This happens to me too though I have had a couple Anub's animations play. I always suspected that it filtered out certain tags, like "dirty" but I don't see it when the suppressed list comes up. It seems like the higher your relationship the more dialogue options you have which allows more animations. But I agree, Leito missionary gets pretty dull after a while.

Opening the console should show the tags used to request an animation. I think the Love option (for MF, not the look into your eyes for FF) uses missionary, facing and loving. I think Billyy's SLAL pack has a few more but if you double check in the console you should be able to add any needed tags to other animations that do not have the blocked tags.  Doing so might block those animations from other options... I think the Loving tag is the most likely, I seem to remember it being blocked for some of the aggressive options.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Opening the console should show the tags used to request an animation. I think the Love option (for MF, not the look into your eyes for FF) uses missionary, facing and loving. I think Billyy's SLAL pack has a few more but if you double check in the console you should be able to add any needed tags to other animations that do not have the blocked tags.  Doing so might block those animations from other options... I think the Loving tag is the most likely, I seem to remember it being blocked for some of the aggressive options.

You are correct. I checked and it calls for "loving" and "facing" while suppressing "aggressive" and a couple others I've forgotten already.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

7 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

You are correct. I checked and it calls for "loving" and "facing" while suppressing "aggressive" and a couple others I've forgotten already.

Eureka !!!! Thank you.

I had already added "loving" and "missionary" and several other tags, but hadn't tried "facing". I now have 12 animation options instead of 5.

Thanks again :)

6 hours ago, 5544554 said:

I'm confused about the Location Cleared Event.

If I have cleared all dungeon, then I will never get the chance trigger the event again, will I?

Or just every time I clear a cleared dungeon, I still may trigger the event.

All locations like dungeons and caves reset every once in a while so don't worry, you gonna get Location Clear Event all the time

9 hours ago, サマエル said:

All locations like dungeons and caves reset every once in a while so don't worry, you gonna get Location Clear Event all the time

Thanks, so it has nothing to do with the "cleared" mark on the map, that's a relief.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:52 AM, the.witcher said:

I second this notion.

I'm playing a straight male and would NOT want to see SLEN dialogue for male NPC at all.
Also, is it possible to move SLEN dialogue to bottom of dialogue tree?
    With the current setup it's super easy to miss-click and start dialogues with SLEN instead of "regular" dialogue options, which feel weird.

Thank you!

EDIT: I think for me what works is disabling `Charm Dialogue` through MDM, so i cannot use it. I initiate dialogues through other mods - Submit & Amorous Adventures. I think this provides most immersion (as far as i figured out till now) but still allows SLEN for followers?

Odd, I've found that if I disable charm dialogue, exactly what you'd expect to happen, happens. The SLEN dialogue appears for no one, including followers. And the dialogue seems to be all I really want from this mod. Amorous Adventures isn't an option for me, since its 90% females (not my cup of tea). And Submit seems not to offer anything pertaining to TRULY consensual sex... She can either rape, or give in to BEING raped, which is pretty well covered by Defeat. Plus, SLEN has Vampire feeding options. I've tried SL Romance, but didn't like it as much as this one... I can't remember why, maybe not enough control over what KIND of sex they engage in?

It bugs me, that you can turn on charm dialogue, then disable it for certain NPCs, but you can't have it the other way around, DISABLING charm dialogue, then manually ENABLING it for those who are actually deserving of a line like "You're so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line." Honestly, I'd only like this dialogue for my favorite male NPCs, which I can't even count on both hands lol.

8 hours ago, 5544554 said:

Thanks, so it has nothing to do with the "cleared" mark on the map, that's a relief.

I think the cleared mark has more to do with statistics and whether you've cleared 50 or 100 locations. Some places cannot be cleared (and iirc won't trigger the SLEN event either) because there is no NPC marked as the boss. Any place cleared will respawn slower, but if you don't kill the boss, the other NPCs and chests reset sooner.  I think full is normally 30 days and 10 for a partial.

I've used this mod for years, but only recently noticed the "Sex Party" function. Sounds fun, but I haven't found any documentation on it. I presume I speak to any NPC with a lover status (4) and expect to see the dialog option to set up a party, but I don't see it. What prerequisites does it have?

7 minutes ago, edgarrice said:

I've used this mod for years, but only recently noticed the "Sex Party" function. Sounds fun, but I haven't found any documentation on it. I presume I speak to any NPC with a lover status (4) and expect to see the dialog option to set up a party, but I don't see it. What prerequisites does it have?

I believe you need at least 25 relationship increases and at least one with rank 4. It's been awhile since I've had one so I am not positive about the number. I think it was set up that way to ensure you had enough "friends" to fill the slots. No pun intended.

Thanks for the reply, I just figured it out. I needed to enable the "Lovers Perk" option (I think that's what it was) in the MCM. It mentions food and vampire feeding in the tooltip, but the sex party option is there as well. If you'll excuse me, I have a party to attend!

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't have sex party. When i click “my love i need your assistance, i I only see two options: 1) would you mind cooking something for me? 2) come here and gibe me a kiss, lover.

Some dialogs are also gray. Not marking.  How can I hold a sex party? What am I missing?

My slen’s screenshots:

1390253F-C621-4F26-B176-47115F6F4154.png

08926590-04A2-4D3D-AEF5-4F2D1C1710E3.png

50827D2A-2EDA-468A-9661-06F61EAF4ED6.png

01BAC34C-72D2-4CF8-BA7F-EA56422A445F.png

92619F10-BB6E-4797-9184-8428C1E267B9.png

9AE0DDA4-86BF-4820-850A-8465E8D5FE1C.png

B5F16D3F-4609-49F6-9B64-F72F66C9B9B8.png

The greyed out options are things you cannot disable, they will always be options when available.  Not sure why the party dialog doesn't show up. I would double check that the NPC you're speaking to isn't disabled from parties for some reason, and maybe double check how many people have increases.  I see it says you've done 30 and I think 5 people with 4 increases should be enough for one small party but that's all that comes to mind.

9 hours ago, Blozer33 said:

Thanks for the answer.  I still can’t party.  What should I do?  Can anyone help please?

• Addition to the Lovers Perks dialogue: After you reach 10 or more relationship increases you can ask your lover to organize a sex party for you in your current location.

This is in the mod's main page , Are you sure you had increased more than 10 relationships through SLEN? Otherwise I think you won't see that option.

8 hours ago, サマエル said:
  • Addition to the Lovers Perks dialogue: After you reach 10 or more relationship increases you can ask your lover to organize a sex party for you in your current location.

This is in the mod's main page , Are you sure you had increased more than 10 relationships through SLEN? Otherwise I think you won't see that option.

Yes, i have a 30 relationship. Its screenshot:

D607830E-81CB-40D5-A300-7759CF140583.png

50 minutes ago, Blozer33 said:

I'm really curious.  Why does not work?  what should I do?  please help me

Might be something hung up in the background.  the part of the mod that tracks whether you should be able to host a party might not be working.  Only other thing I can suggest is searching the topic for posts about throwing a party, ignore the many posts that were answered by "turn on the lover's perks option" and see which console commands the author might have described a year or so back.

• 2 weeks later...

Do I need to finish a quest to make spells like Libido transfussion to work ? I got them via console but the arousal is still the same, I dont lose or transfer anything.

Edit: The detect friend/lover/ally spells work fine, its just the arosual transfer spells the ones that do not work at all.

1 hour ago, Neriman said:

Do I need to finish a quest to make spells like Libido transfussion to work ? I got them via console but the arousal is still the same, I dont lose or transfer anything.

They should not be tied to any quest, so I would make sure that SL Arousal is working as it should be.  Do your character lose arousal after sex?