On 7/4/2021 at 11:03 PM, karlpaws said:

What do you mean "default pulsating" HUD?   Since SLEN is all dialog based, the HUD won't change or have any affects.  You just need to use the "I need you to do something" dialog that only shows up on lovers, (and make sure it is enabled in the MCM menu, some people miss that) and you should get options for kiss, bake food and throw a party, with an option on a vampire to offer blood.

Thx for taking the trouble. Somehow it shows up now. There are 2 dialogs for letting an NPC do something (like mining). This show a pulsating hud .

Thx again.

On 7/8/2021 at 5:26 AM, VanTheMan777 said:

But please, how do I fix this so this doesn't happen in the future? Please help. 

ED: Im seeing that relationship dialogue overhaul causes problems. Worked fine for awhile, but maybe it overlapped for all the time I had it off. Im going to see if I can fix it by removing it and seeing if it works.

didn't do anything. 

guys, help 

LOOT saved the day for me. After installing a new mod I alway use FNIS and LOOT. Seldom do I have problems, except for the one above :)

Does anyone know if there's a timeout setting for the approach feature? I'm having trouble getting arousal to go down (and stay down longer than a couple minutes) after sex no matter how long the scene was, so when a follower becomes a lover, as soon as their arousal gets high, they become unusable. I can't talk to them because every time I try, they ask for sex even if they just had sex like 5 times. :sweat_smile:

Edited by ShenGo
8 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Does anyone know if there's a timeout setting for the approach feature? I'm having trouble getting arousal to go down (and stay down longer than a couple minutes) after sex no matter how long the scene was, so when a follower becomes a lover, as soon as their arousal gets high, they become unusable. I can't talk to them because every time I try, they ask for sex even if they just had sex like 5 times. :sweat_smile:

If arousal is spiking too fast, you might need one of the arousal reducing potions the Sisters of Dibella sell, or just travel around for a few days and let the arousal curve flatten out.  IIRC if you have too much sex too fast one of the stats ends up too high (timerate, I think) and increases arousal too much.

On 7/17/2021 at 3:49 PM, karlpaws said:

If arousal is spiking too fast, you might need one of the arousal reducing potions the Sisters of Dibella sell, or just travel around for a few days and let the arousal curve flatten out.  IIRC if you have too much sex too fast one of the stats ends up too high (timerate, I think) and increases arousal too much.

Thank you for the suggestion! Unfortunately, I'm not sure that'll help. It's bizarre: my PC's arousal seems to be stuck at 19 or less (currently, it's been 5 for a good in-game week, and she can have sex several times in a row, then got without for a few days), while followers will soar from -2 to 99 (once unblocked) in 5 real time minutes and stay there, no matter how much sex they do or don't have. I have a follower who never has sex, and a couple who do (anywhere from once a week to several times in a row), and they're ALL at 99 at all times.

Edit: Also, being a potion, would NPCs even drink it?? My PC definitely doesn't need it, and as far as I know, you need a mod to make followers drink potions.

Edit 2: I just looked at a follower who's stuck at 99 in the puppet master section, and his time rate is 0. How ir goes from 0 to 99 in minutes when its set to "tick 0.0 arousal levels" per day is beyond me, which is why I need a way to manage how often lovers can ask for sex with this mod. :(

Edited by ShenGo
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, devildx said:

I am playing with futa npcs and want the blowjob dialog to show for the females  instead of pussy licking. There is a way to do this?

You can change which options are available in the MCM, and set dialog for base game female/sexlab male

19 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You can change which options are available in the MCM, and set dialog for base game female/sexlab male

Can't change here. The option is grayed out for females. I'm on SE using these conversion here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110698-sexlab-eager-npcs-se-slen/

Option is enable for males and I know that I can make the females be seeing as males in the SOS Integration but I don't want that. I just want to enable that option in the dialog with females.

skyrimse_2021_08_02_16cks8.jpg

19 minutes ago, devildx said:

Can't change here. The option is grayed out for females. I'm on SE using these conversion here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110698-sexlab-eager-npcs-se-slen/

Option is enable for males and I know that I can make the females be seeing as males in the SOS Integration but I don't want that. I just want to enable that option in the dialog with females.

SLEN needs futa characters to be marked as male in sexlab for that to work. If you click on the "females" and change that to ... whatever the right option is, you can enable blowjobs. If they are treated as female, they won't have a dick to suck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have three quick questions but I'm going to need a little context for you to understand what I mean:
I don't really like mods that ''force'' the female protagonist to wear low-cut clothes or mdos with a lot of humiliation the female character, because I don't find it immersive or lore canon, so the questions are:
- Does this mod work for both genres? I say has the same content for male and female characters?
- Is there any of those things I mentioned that I don't like? I say need skimpy/nude clothes or humiliation female pc
- Does it work well with RDS? (Relationship Dialogue System) ?

Edited by peterkenway
24 minutes ago, peterkenway said:

Hey guys, I have three quick questions but I'm going to need a little context for you to understand what I mean:
I don't really like mods that ''force'' the female protagonist to wear low-cut clothes or mdos with a lot of humiliation the female character, because I don't find it immersive or lore canon, so the questions are:
- Does this mod work for both genres? I say has the same content for male and female characters?
- Is there any of those things I mentioned that I don't like? I say need skimpy/nude clothes or humiliation female pc
- Does it work well with RDS? (Relationship Dialogue System) ?

I don't think the mod does anything with RDS at all, so it either works perfectly, or not at all, depending on your perspective. It doesn't interfere but also doesn't add anything to, or from, RDS.

There are no clothing requirements either. There is a circlet given by a quest, that IIRC is classed as clothing and not armor, so is better for mages of that sort or rogues perhaps, but it isn't required at all.

As far as male vs female, I would say it might be the most balanced mod there is in that regard. It is all based on dialog and has options for both "do me" and "do you" so if your male PC wants to get pegged by females, you can do that, and you can also disable any of the regular dialog options through the MCM for male to male, male to futa, female to futa, etc. Some of the options are only available with NPCs that like you more than level 2 (might have to be level 3 Ally like followers and such), though that makes some sense, as you might not want a random NPC on the street to "be rough with you"... lore wise at least.  There is special dialog options for females speaking to females, so you can have either lesbian animations used or male on female with one of them using a strapon (again, depending on which of the two you use to indicate position).

5 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

So I’m noticing this hasn’t been updated in a long time, is there anything it doesn’t play nicely with before I give it the old college try? Thank you kindly.

Works good without major problems, only thing you should watch out for are followers you only get after doing quests, once their Relationshiprank is high enough, they will be available even if they shouldn't yet.  But that is a minor thing and sometimes i appreciate it.

6 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

So I’m noticing this hasn’t been updated in a long time, is there anything it doesn’t play nicely with before I give it the old college try? Thank you kindly.

I've been using it for years without issues.

6 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Works good without major problems, only thing you should watch out for are followers you only get after doing quests, once their Relationshiprank is high enough, they will be available even if they shouldn't yet.  But that is a minor thing and sometimes i appreciate it.

I'm not sure they should not be available. The issue with the higher rank is that you don't have many opportunities to increase it, and that cuts down on the gains you need to hold parties.

21 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I've been using it for years without issues.

I'm not sure they should not be available. The issue with the higher rank is that you don't have many opportunities to increase it, and that cuts down on the gains you need to hold parties.

Awesome, thank you.

How do you start Eager NPCs quests?
I've done both "Dragon Rising" & "Sybil of Dibella" quests.
I also allowed quests it in Eager NPCs MCM menu.
Do I need to wait or talk to someone?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: Sorry, I was a bit inpatient. Courier came few days later and you start quest by reading letter.

Edited by nikola2

Hi! I know this mod hasn't been updated for a while, but I'm having trouble with getting the NPC to actually sleep with me. I get to the point when this game asked me if I want to use a nearby bed, and I press yes, but nothing happens after that. And the MCM doesnt recognize as me sleeping with them either. I don't know if this is a common problem, but I would really appreciate some help. I also don't know what a papyrus log is... I don't know where and how to access it so I unfortunately can't check the problems and solutions posted... 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SugarRose said:

Want mods do you need to download for this mod to work?

2 hours ago, SugarRose said:

When I load the game it crashes. What should I do?

Might need SL Aroused, which should be listed in the requirements section on the first page.  You will want to look for the Redux version as it is newer and better written.

This mod is great. I didn't know that NPCs could initiate, so I was out of my mind excited when the first NPC to proposition me was Jarl Elisif. I went to see Falk about something and she asked me to meet her in her chambers after midnight. We're lovers, and it kind of sucks, because I can't imagine what would happen if the entire court knew I was sneaking in almost every night.... but then again, I've slept with most of them, too. One of the male NPCs called Elisif "forbidden fruit," and I choked on my energy drink. It also sucks that when she's out of our dialogue, she doesn't recognize me at all and immediately after sex starts talking about her dead husband. But. I'm a female wood elf and Elisif is hot for me, so it's somethin.'

Edited by dcargonaut
27 minutes ago, dcargonaut said:

This mod is great. I didn't know that NPCs could initiate, so I was out of my mind excited when the first NPC to proposition me was Jarl Elisif. I went to see Falk about something and she asked me to meet her in her chambers after midnight.

That sounds like the dialog from another mod that adds that option after you return the Horn to the statue of Talos.

27 minutes ago, dcargonaut said:

We're lovers, and it kind of sucks, because I can't imagine what would happen if the entire court knew I was sneaking in almost every night.... but then again, I've slept with most of them, too. One of the male NPCs called Elisif "forbidden fruit," and I choked on my energy drink. It also sucks that when she's out of our dialogue, she doesn't recognize me at all and immediately after sex starts talking about her dead husband. But. I'm a female wood elf and Elisif is hot for me, so it's somethin.'

Most mods do not change the in game lore or reactions of any of the NPCs and those that do are either rare or bad at it. Some, like this mod, can increase their reaction to you so after enough encounters and successful charms she would rise to the level in game of lover, at rank 4, and might use the same dialog lines a married NPC would use though she would likely still talk about her dead husband because that would still be programmed in.