question:  I don't have the option to ask my lover to start a sex party,  I'm in honeyside with Iona who is my lover,  all the other features work well,  just no option for the sex party.

am i missing something,  some prerequisite needed before it shows up maybe?

5 hours ago, conk63 said:

question:  I don't have the option to ask my lover to start a sex party,  I'm in honeyside with Iona who is my lover,  all the other features work well,  just no option for the sex party.

I think you need to have at least 25 total  relationship increases through SLEN before you can.

8 hours ago, conk63 said:

2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

I think you need to have at least 25 total  relationship increases through SLEN before you can.

IIRC you need to have 4 times as many increases as you want guests, and at minimum 4 people you can invite as guests. That meant you could have 4 people you increase 4 times each to lover, but I don't remember if there was an actual 16 minimum or if it was 20.

The option was also in the extra menu that shows up when talking to a lover instead of the usual one, and there was a spot you had to wait for the dialog to process, otherwise it wouldn't count how many increases you had and would just say "never mind, we have other work to do" or something like that.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:15 AM, karlpaws said:

IIRC you need to have 4 times as many increases as you want guests, and at minimum 4 people you can invite as guests. That meant you could have 4 people you increase 4 times each to lover, but I don't remember if there was an actual 16 minimum or if it was 20.

The option was also in the extra menu that shows up when talking to a lover instead of the usual one, and there was a spot you had to wait for the dialog to process, otherwise it wouldn't count how many increases you had and would just say "never mind, we have other work to do" or something like that.

question how do i learn 3 word of thu'um love?

16 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I don't remember what it is tied to.. whether lover increases or just collecting enough dragon souls.  Searching the thread should find someone else asking that question or the mod author announcing the new feature.

6 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

ok is there 3 word ? that i mean

there are three words to it, like any other shout, if that's what you're asking.  You do learn the third word the same as the first and second, I just don't remember when/why.

24 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

about it i got the first word at 3 dragon soul

My bad! The event is triggered by a dragon soul being absorbed. the stat it tracks is "Slen player love increases" which is a faction rank. It's simillar to the "Dibella's Champion" quest which is triggered at rank 25 I think.

59 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

My bad! The event is triggered by a dragon soul being absorbed. the stat it tracks is "Slen player love increases" which is a faction rank. It's simillar to the "Dibella's Champion" quest which is triggered at rank 25 I think.

so i dont undestand quite u mean that i get other word from my lvl of slen ?

31 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

so i dont undestand quite u mean that i get other word from my lvl of slen ?

When you have sex and you see a notification like "NPC is now your lover/friend/ally" and hear the trumpet sound SLEN increases your relationship rank. You can see your current rank in the SLEN MCM. You learn the words when absobing dragon souls having reached these relationship ranks:

Spoiler

10/25/50.

18 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

as far as I know, you need to become an agent of dibella via finding the sibble and getting your blessing 1st(never got one without this), then getting your 25 increases to allow you to go to the shrine(never got one without this). After these requirements you need to go kill dragons, after every few dragons slayed it'll have a pop up just like before an event happens telling you you've learned a new word. (completing the bow, being champ aren't required as I've started the quest for the bow after having the first shout before.)

edit: never mind, I had this result due to the way I progress through the story lol I just started a new game and used a couple dragon soul stones from the vigilant mod by using "additemenu" and got the first word without even killing the first dragon in the game. I play mods more than story lines lol, so it's just a chance when dragon souls are collected.

1 minute ago, MVSKLO said:

How does this mod interact with SexLab Demanding Trainers? I like the idea of teachers demanding sex for tuiting, but I think I love this mod for the rest.

And, what about Prison Overhaul?

You can disable the trainers function of this mod with the MCM menu, so I believe Demanding Trainers will work without conflict.

2 hours ago, MVSKLO said:

How does this mod interact with SexLab Demanding Trainers? I like the idea of teachers demanding sex for tuiting, but I think I love this mod for the rest.

And, what about Prison Overhaul?

Not sure about POP but SLEN seems to have ADDED the trainer options it uses to those NPCs that already had them. You cannot use SLEN's options and the standard ones to train more times per level since they share the same global value or however that's handled.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

You can disable the trainers function of this mod with the MCM menu, so I believe Demanding Trainers will work without conflict.

I suspect even if you leave SLEN's options enabled it would still work.

Is there a way to define animations used when you select different choices in the dialogue (e.g. I want to ride you...). I find that some of the animations assigned have no association to the response selected and seems random

Also I can't seem to make so that SLEN dialogue options only show up for my preferred gender rather than both

2 hours ago, balthazar9086 said:

Is there a way to define animations used when you select different choices in the dialogue (e.g. I want to ride you...). I find that some of the animations assigned have no association to the response selected and seems random

Also I can't seem to make so that SLEN dialogue options only show up for my preferred gender rather than both

If you're wanting the dialog to not show up if your male PC speaks to a male NPC... you just have to edit all of the dialogs in the mod to have that restriction. The mod author was asked that a few times, as I recall, and did not want to do that.

If you open the console after the animation starts, you should see the tags used to pick the animations. The tags are generally assigned to the animation by the animator but if some have the wrong tags you can either edit the JSON file that came with the animations or use the SLATE mod this mod author made (mostly for this purpose).

Hello everyone !

First of all, thank you for your mod Beamer, I too was tired of over complicated setups and ethically questionable ways of triggering sex scenes.

I cannot believe I've missed on this mod for so long, my former self is furious at me for using AnimatedProstitution and not this from the get go.

Before adding it to my newest playthrough though I have several questions for which in couldn't find answers in the thread (forgive me if I've missed the page where answers were) :

1. Roughly, how many animations are we looking at with this mod ?

2. How is SOS working with this ? I've seen the compatibility and even the specific options in SLEN regarding SOS (which is amazing thanks again) but I was wondering how the scenes would behave with SOS erection system, do you need to use SOS spells first or is the erection handled by SLEN ? It might sound like a stupid question but I've had mods that didn't trigger SOS erections before

3. Is it compatible with SexLab Cum Textures Remake or cum related mods ? By this I mean how does cum behaves with SLEN ?

Thanks in advance for your answers guys and take care in these dire times !