On 7/29/2018 at 12:00 PM, jdods13 said:

This mod seems to be working great for me however I cannot seem to get the dialogue options to go away for male NPCs. I typically play a male character so I don't want to see the flirts to other men. Any way to disable this? I tried all the option within SLEN such as forcing gender, turning off all sex dialogues for males and setting my preferred partner sex as female

I think BeamerMiasma was thinking in all of us with different taste and prefferences so this mod is kinda open minded and that's why this mod is so cool. But if you are interested, I did myself a "Straight Man" kinda version for my own taste and I hope this help, I change some minor stuff in CK and now all kind of sex dialogue is blocked for males, even the trainer stuff. The same for the Thu'um Thrill of Tempest now only affect women, didn't touch the spells, I think the thu'um is more interesting, but you can do it if you get the idea:

add the condition to the normal dialogues and trainer. GetIsSex: Female here in Quest Dialogue Condition:

35mmsew.jpg

snjnk2.jpg

1zwdptu.jpg

Same for the shout power in target condition:

j14jk1.jpg

Done.

Now you have a straight-only SLEN version. You can do the same if you want an Homo version, just change he condition GetIsSex to Male

I learned this here, this community is awesome!

12 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Now you have a straight-only SLEN version. You can do the same if you want an Homo version, just change he condition GetIsSex to Male

Yep, I did similar edits but got there by using TES5Edit to remove the creature blocking conditional from the Thrill shout instead - in my personal version the Thrill shout works on both humans and creatures.  I mainly did this to get more activity out of the Aroused Creatures mod for creatures in cities and cells that I don't visit so often - since I can do a drive-by Thrill shout and give the local creatures a big bump in exposure even if there aren't any naked NPCs around.

On 8/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, サマエル said:

I think BeamerMiasma was thinking in all of us with different taste and prefferences so this mod is kinda open minded and that's why this mod is so cool. But if you are interested, I did myself a "Straight Man" kinda version for my own taste and I hope this help, I change some minor stuff in CK and now all kind of sex dialogue is blocked for males, even the trainer stuff. The same for the Thu'um Thrill of Tempest now only affect women, didn't touch the spells, I think the thu'um is more interesting, but you can do it if you get the idea:

add the condition to the normal dialogues and trainer. GetIsSex: Female here in Quest Dialogue Condition:

Reveal hidden contents

35mmsew.jpg

snjnk2.jpg

1zwdptu.jpg

Same for the shout power in target condition:

Reveal hidden contents

j14jk1.jpg

Done.

I learned this here, this community is awesome!

Thank you so much! Lots of love sent your way!

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, gunthererickson said:

I am doing the bow of dibella quest, but at the moment I am going to the cooking pot to make the bow string, I get the string, but the quest doesn't update

Did you talk to Elder Alise after you got the string? She is the next step in the quest.

There must be a way to completely disable dialogues for a particular gender (i.e. I don't want the dialogue option to show up for male NPCs as a heterosexual male protagonist), but I haven't been able to find it in the settings. I can only disable it for one NPC at a time, which is a complete pain. Could someone help me?

39 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

hi been using this mod for a while now and really like it,one question for people who are using it any suggestions of other animation mods from this site that work well with it.thanks for your time

any animations that can be registered to sexlab should work fine

11 minutes ago, Larrydd said:

thanks for your reply noob question how do you know it can be registered with sexlab

if you search for "Sexlab animation loader" and grab that- it's a mod that adds an mcm menu and detects installed sexlab animations allowing you to register them to sexlab

Love this mod. (Seem to not get many SLEN increases though (e.g. don't get Dibella  quest to start), despite being the SLA enforced nymphomaniac.)

I especially love the dragon kill event, and would love a few more options :

You can start it with only 2 actors, or even 1! Right now it is set to only happen if 3+ are present. Be funny that my poor old dragonborn has to go for it all alone after slaying a dragon!

A radius slider. (As pc power develops) I do find the existing radius too small.

An auto calm event. Frequently I find it does not start due to hostile actors. I *finally* realized you can use RDO (and even set a hotkey) to do this, and now it fires more often with great results (bandits, Stormcloaks and Leigon all getting together in the madness of passion... until a minute after they finished then all attacked each other), but feel it would be better an intergral part of this mod.

Edit: forgot also would like to suggest different strength cure addiction potions for different gold prices and probably with quest progression requirements. E.g. mild available at any time but only reduces timerate slightly. The existing one should be top tier!

Thank you for this mod.

Great mod, but i'm really disturbed by how the dialogue appear, the "[SLEN]-tag-conversation" oftenly messed my click because it appear at the most top of choices and i accidentally choose it, resulting in i'm cancelling the whole conversation to get back.

Could something be done to remove the [SLEN] tag and leave just the dialogue as it is to get better immersion when speaking to npc?

16 minutes ago, goatse said:

Could something be done to remove the [SLEN] tag and leave just the dialogue as it is to get better immersion when speaking to npc?

You could do this very easily in TES5Edit just by editing that one line to remove the [SLEN} part of the text AFAIK.  I don't know how you'd go about changing where it appears on the dialogue list however, and that wouldn't really fix the issue of accidentally clicking it (might make it worse by making it hard to notice the SLEN dialogue without the tag).

I just set a minimum arousal amount for the dialogue to appear, so if my PC has just had sex or is otherwise unaroused, the dialogue doesn't show up.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:07 PM, Deathstalker22 said:

There must be a way to completely disable dialogues for a particular gender (i.e. I don't want the dialogue option to show up for male NPCs as a heterosexual male protagonist), but I haven't been able to find it in the settings. I can only disable it for one NPC at a time, which is a complete pain. Could someone help me?

This question has been asked in the past, many times. You could use the search box at the top of the page to search this thread but I'll just tell you here that the answer's no.

On 7/13/2018 at 7:33 AM, Brian D. said:

I have been trying to convert this mod to SE, however every time I run the SexLab Eager NPCs.esp thru the Creation kit, I get this:

MaleHead.nif : MaleHeadIMF is missing a facegen tint map
MaleHead.nif : MaleHeadIMF is missing a facegen detail map
Should have been converted offline
FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen tint map
FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen detail map
EyesKhajiit.nif : EyesKhajiit is missing an environment mask map
MaleHeadKhajiit.nif : _Neutral is missing a facegen tint map
MaleHeadKhajiit.nif : _Neutral is missing a facegen detail map
Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32.

I cannot find a head nif in any of the other folders, so it must be in the esp. How do I convert this?

This are complaints of the CK about things in the Skyrim.esm (For the most parts...)

Hi. I've been having a thing in my game where if I've been talking with a certain npc, then their spouse or other family will suddenly hate my character? I mean obviously if the dragonborn bangs someone's husband, the wife might not be happy about it, but I'm trying to figure out what's actually causing the relationship to go to -1. I couldn't find anything in the description about relationships with npcs affecting other npcs, but im just trying to go through my mods and find the culprit. Also, what else could I look at to get a hint of what's causing this if it's not SLEN related?

6 hours ago, javertthejolly said:

Hi. I've been having a thing in my game where if I've been talking with a certain npc, then their spouse or other family will suddenly hate my character? I mean obviously if the dragonborn bangs someone's husband, the wife might not be happy about it, but I'm trying to figure out what's actually causing the relationship to go to -1. I couldn't find anything in the description about relationships with npcs affecting other npcs, but im just trying to go through my mods and find the culprit. Also, what else could I look at to get a hint of what's causing this if it's not SLEN related?

Post your mod list in spoilers so we could look at your load order to see?

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, axz2 said:

Is there a Special Edition version of this mod?  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-oct-3-2051-guess-what-bethesda-did-again/

links to https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6960-sexlab-eager-npcs_20161127_converted_sse/

But that says

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2D161/2

It has been taken down due to missing permission or issues with the Dibella quest. My guess...

Apology first for silly questions. Everything works fine except I'm having CTD under two situations: whenever the server arrives after the party begins; as well as when I enters the Dibella refuge and approach the first area with beds. It seems that this will happen when I am within some distance range with the added NPC from SLEN? Any possible suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...