On 2/16/2018 at 11:34 AM, leizar said:

I can confirm that after converting SLEN manually it is working without any issues (so far).

Hi, I apologize. I don't understand what you mean by "converting SLEN manually". Would you mind to explain to me? Thanks.

CK being the Creation Kit you can get from Bethesda, making sure it's the one that goes with Special Edition. When you open an .esp in it, you first have to put an X in all the boxes of the files that act as "masters" to it (in this case, Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, SexLab.esm and SexLabAroused), then check SLEN itself and click on Set As Active File before clicking OK. You'll get various dire-sounding warnings; ignore them and click on "Yes To All" every time. When the file is finally open, there'll be a list of things on the left. Double-click on one, any one, and check if it has a name in the second box down from the top on the left. If not, try something else on the list. If it does, modify that name and click OK, then open the same thing again and put the name back to normal. (This is obviously very important.) You have to do this because there has to be a change for the CK to recognise that it needs to save the file. Then save by clicking on the floppy-disc icon. You're done in CK.

To convert meshes, you need SSE Nif Optimizer, which is a lot easier to use, and to convert animations, there's a batch file on the Nexus which does it all for you. Just Google. And of course, don't forget to consult your Home Decorating Guide to...er, sorry, I don't know what came over me. I mean, of course don't forget to run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe after you've installed the mod, run LOOT, made your bashed and merged patches and so on. Otherwise the whole thing will be in vain.

I explain this because i wish someone had explained it to me like this when I first started wanting to convert mods. A kindly soul eventually did, but only after a good deal of grief and cursing on my part. So this is me paying that forward.

Lethiel

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ppl. I saw here some players asked already but still there are no answer.
How to make sexparty with girls and boys) I play as a male. So in game I have a girls and when the party starts all guest GIRLS. Not bad, but for some action around need tohave some guys too. But my player is strait and I dont want to fuck guys for relation increase.
Maybe here some console commands will help? 

Well, I've found a problem with my port. Not so much with my port, actually. I was wondering why, when the Pleasant Awakening thing triggered, I only ever got one partner out of the four available. Having the console open at the time (accidentally) tipped me off: SLEN can't find any appropriately tagged animations for multiple-person sex encounters. What to do about it? I have no clue...

Lethiel

1 hour ago, lethiellightfoot said:

Well, I've found a problem with my port. Not so much with my port, actually. I was wondering why, when the Pleasant Awakening thing triggered, I only ever got one partner out of the four available. Having the console open at the time (accidentally) tipped me off: SLEN can't find any appropriately tagged animations for multiple-person sex encounters. What to do about it? I have no clue...

Lethiel

SLEN uses tagging extensively for it's animation selection, especially the gender tags (MMMF, MMF, etc).  So if you have 4 actors that are MMFF (2 females, 2 males), you must have at least 1 animation tagged FFMM (this is the most under-represented animations - there are plenty of FFFM and MMMF animations available).  Another example is if you have an all female group of actors.  I think there is 1 FFF animation out there and no FFFF or FFFFF specific animations.  Also other filters may come into play.  A lot of multi-actor animations are marked as "aggressive" so if you are filtering out aggressive animations through Sexlabs MCM, that could limit the animations. 

You can easily fix tagging issues by adding tags to animations.  Beamer has a sister mod to this called SLATE that you can use to add or remove tags from animations.  It works really well.  Personally I add all variations to gender-tagged animations:  add FFF and FFM to FMM animations, add FFFF, FFFM, & FFMM to FMMM animations, etc.  What's also nice about slate is that you can "record" the changes and it stores it in a file outside of the mod manager, so you can reapply the changes to another character (helpful if using MO with multiple profiles - you can go into each profile and reapply the changes made in 1 profile).

The mod works great, good thing this thread is still alive.

I am having quite a problem. Most of the NPC's in Whiterun (since I'm just roaming around whiterun ATM) lost their dialogue options/activator/whatever it's called. I just can't talk to them but they still have their usual dialogues (when you bump to them). I noticed Ysolda, Nazeem, stall owners, etc. 
I tried both the old and newer version of the mod, both gave the same results. I am playing on a newly created character. I onlt have SL, SLEN, the unofficial patches, FNIS, FNIS Creature, FNIS PCEA, some texture mods, and some armor mods installed. No errors in MO, installed it thru NMM, a newbie in the modding world so any help would be greatly appreciated. Am I missing something?

Technical question:

I had shifted some of my mods and SLEN fell victim to that and took part in a clean save. That means: now my stats and settings are all blank.

No problem with that, I can recover/reset all to the state before my shift... except one last single question:

Does SLEN track somewhere how often I have had success in dating my prey?

I am not asking about relationship increases, just about the total count in my virtual dating diary.

If SLEN tracks that stat: where and what would be the name of that variable?

If it doesn't exist at all, I fine :classic_smile:

I can see some global variables but since their names are not speaking what they do, I lack the intuition if it's one of them. (SLTRPB, SLSPC, ... etc..)

Thank you

On 21.3.2018 at 10:52 PM, Deamon123 said:

im not able to find where to buy the transfusion libdo spells can some one point me at a shop where i can find them at.

Depending on your other mods and when you installed that mod.

In my case, they are part of the random inventories whereever I would by any other book for magic...

You're in a big city: try the court mage. But anyway it's random. They have no granted stock of spell books.

Hello, i need help. Organizing a sex party used to work (even if i had more than 4 partners with slen relationship increases and can only invite 4 people) just fine. But i haven't hosted a party in quite some time and when i try to host a new one the only option is the "nevermind some other time" option. I will be making a new game because of this reason to see if i fix it but if that doesn't work maybe you people can shed some light? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

5 hours ago, SpottyChimpanzee said:

Hello, i need help. Organizing a sex party used to work (even if i had more than 4 partners with slen relationship increases and can only invite 4 people) just fine. But i haven't hosted a party in quite some time and when i try to host a new one the only option is the "nevermind some other time" option. I will be making a new game because of this reason to see if i fix it but if that doesn't work maybe you people can shed some light? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

You need to wait a beat, your poor housecarl/follower/other lover hasn't had advanced math and can't count that fast.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

You need to wait a beat, your poor housecarl/follower/other lover hasn't had advanced math and can't count that fast.

Just what I was about to say: I'll bet you're doing what I used to do: while talking to your lover, are you clicking through all the dialogue because you already know the dialogue options and don't want to waste time going through them yet again? Well, don't do that! When you "fast-forward-click" as I call it, you don't give the mod time to calculate anything, so it can't give you your options (except for "nevermind". Be patient, and let the dialogues progress normally...

7 hours ago, TR0767 said:

Just what I was about to say: I'll bet you're doing what I used to do: while talking to your lover, are you clicking through all the dialogue because you already know the dialogue options and don't want to waste time going through them yet again? Well, don't do that! When you "fast-forward-click" as I call it, you don't give the mod time to calculate anything, so it can't give you your options (except for "nevermind". Be patient, and let the dialogues progress normally...

17 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Thank you friends, too bad i already made new game lol i will now be more patient when talking to npc's 

23 hours ago, SpottyChimpanzee said:

To me it sounds like the same problem I've got in SSE, which is that SL just doesn't have the animations for multiple people. But I could be wrong.

Lethiel