Oh, do you guys remember the beautiful corpse mod from Oblivion? I went ahead and ported two of the meshes and modified it a bit so that the breasts hung more realistically. All credit goes to the original modder.

The beautiful corpses meshes are incredible. How do you port oblivion meshes to skyrim?

I'm glad you like it, thank you.

I imported the original Oblivion nif file into 3DSmax, edited it, then exported it as a Skyrim .nif. Then I cleaned it up in nifskope, making sure the textures worked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, random addition. I was tired of using the knives in the original mod. I went ahead and added the "Harvest" ability to Namira's Ring, doing the exact same thing as the knives do. Knifes are still in the mod if you choose to use them.

attachicon.gifss.png

A few differences:

1. Body parts all spawn in the body now, instead of outside. That way I do not lose anything due to things spawning in inconvenient places.

2. NPC's weight is now taken into account. Actors whose weights are below 33 are considered "slim", 33-66 are "normal", and above 66 are "fat". It helps in-game if you have a body mesh that shows major differences between low weight vs high weight NPCs.

To install, first BACKUP the Namira'sGoat.esp and copy it somewhere safe. Then copy and paste the Data folder in the zip to Skyrim's folder. You'll need all the mesh and texture files from original mod (not included)

DISCLAIMER: I have only tested this on my machine. I do not guarantee that this will work on yours. Please make sure you BACKUP Namira'sGoat.esp in the Data folder before doing anything.

All credit goes to KM100z, zakuran, Bee9999, 乱影, 西区杰克, hardyhardy, and tengma. Thank you for all your hard work in making this even possible. 

Technical note:

1. Added "ngpp" prefix to several EditorIDs. This makes it easier to identify them in the scripts (compiler does not like it when variables start with "001"), as well as being able to use "Auto-fill All" instead of manually loading each one within CK.

didn't make a difference. corpse parts still spawned outside :/

FIRSTLY NOT I CREDIT. reuploading the item texture belongings of machompchomp

following instructions paste in skyrim/data folder done

whats the path for the texture file?

happy time pls

lol looks good but got purple skin, see pick!

I repackaged his archive with the missing textures. Just paste to your Skyrim directory.

Hopefully this works.

Oh, do you guys remember the beautiful corpse mod from Oblivion? I went ahead and ported two of the meshes and modified it a bit so that the breasts hung more realistically. All credit goes to the original modder.

where is the best place to look for these 2 corpses?

Try this link:

https://mega.nz/#!EkMgXKbb!O4P88GuRFs0U2F8VUIt0dRyphXuhJokf3R9m9JOyD2A

Make sure to backup aabodycutEffectFat.pex, aabodycutEffectNormal.pex, and aabodycutEffectSlim.pex from Data/Scripts before copying the files.

In the previous post I only uploaded the meshes and textures as a modder's resource. But since I think you're an awesome person, I went ahead and added these two ladies in Markarth for your viewing pleasure.

https://mega.nz/#!B9UlDTLY!S6dIfzEDgde-gK8Nl0B9u5BOWkhARGdp_02yEsLNg7w

@Benchang: No plans. I will get to it when I have time.

Try this link:

Make sure to backup aabodycutEffectFat.pex, aabodycutEffectNormal.pex, and aabodycutEffectSlim.pex from Data/Scripts before copying the files.

In the previous post I only uploaded the meshes and textures as a modder's resource. But since I think you're an awesome person, I went ahead and added these two ladies in Markarth for your viewing pleasure.

both work now! <3

post-53106-0-33781300-1483048437_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone with some texture skills ever try their hand at fixing the body normal maps?  For lack of a better description, they seem to be upside-down, so that shadows on the bodies are more or less reversed from what you'd expect from a light source.  Real obvious when the unaffected meshes (hands, feet, head) all have natural-looking shadowing.

Incidentally, I made a number of modifications to this mod (the original, anyway) myself.  Mainly in having adjusted the colors of most parts so that they much more closely match given races, but also several other tweaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone with some texture skills ever try their hand at fixing the body normal maps?  For lack of a better description, they seem to be upside-down, so that shadows on the bodies are more or less reversed from what you'd expect from a light source.  Real obvious when the unaffected meshes (hands, feet, head) all have natural-looking shadowing.

Incidentally, I made a number of modifications to this mod (the original, anyway) myself.  Mainly in having adjusted the colors of most parts so that they much more closely match given races, but also several other tweaks.

Care to share it with us? I'm curious what the end results looks like.

On another note, I finally got a chance to finish up converting BeautifulCorpses.esp. See the attached file. Let me know if it doesn't work.

BC.zip

Was sort of for myself.  In saying that, what I mainly mean is that the assets and changes I made reflected my personal preferences.  For example, I didn't make any adjustments to the assets for some races (like orcs) because I'll simply never use the mod on those.  Also I didn't make adjustments to the hairy versions of the vulvas because that also is not my thing (I coded them out of the mod).  Last but not least, I didn't address any assets that are specific to the "normal" or "plump" bodies, such as "big breast", because ultimately, there is no convenient way of differentiating body types in the game (as I know, since two of my own mods would be more complete with that capability), and so one must choose a preferred type from the three.  "Slim" is the only one that's realistically proportioned.  "Normal" is essentially akin to what you get with the "Immersive Wenches" mod, and of course "plump" fulfills a particular look that I am not a fan of.

I'd say the main reason I haven't made the time to wrap up my changes and post them here is because there exists a "cosmetic update" to the mod.  That update includes some sweeping changes to items introduced by the mod, as well as several additions, and it would be a headache to integrate my changes with those, especially as I am not interested in the changes that were made.*  And yet having two branches from the main mod would be silly.

* I'll add that the other mod eliminated the specific need for using the special knives, turning the function into a harvesting option with recognition of Namira's ring.  I agree with this change, as it sort of ties in with a separate mod of mine.

If you were curious, here are the modifications I have made so far:

• Adjusted the texture hues for the parts belonging to about half of the races, to closely match the texture I use for NPCs (fair skin).  Somewhat of a work in progress.
  • Fixed some of the other texture assets.  For example, one of the cooked foods lacks a transparency flag, resulting in a visual anomaly.
  • Adjusted the meshes of rumps and vulvas so they show up in the inventory facing forwards rather than backwards or downwards.
  • Made it so that when you use the knife, the parts that don't get added to the target's inventory actually appear essentially where they originally were on the body - breasts appear on the chest, etc.
  • Blood effect shader and dripping particle effect (borrowed from another mod) are applied on the body and ground.  Not perfect but better than bloodless.

To do:

• More / better blood.
  • Investigate the feasibility of hijacking one of the animated eating mods to use visual assets from this one, as opposed to bread or whatever.
  • I have a function in my separate mod which strips the target, either chest or everything depending on duration of keypress, and moves the stripped items to the target's inventory.  I regard this as essential, but of course currently it's not part of Namira's Goat.
  • I've been thinking of trying to integrate the follower into the process.  I don't think it's possible to force an NPC to use the cannibal animation without working some FNIS magic, but I could at least make it so the player can command a follower to strip, harvest, and then collect the parts from a target, in a visually unambiguous sequence.

Was sort of for myself.  In saying that, what I mainly mean is that the assets and changes I made reflected my personal preferences.  For example, I didn't make any adjustments to the assets for some races (like orcs) because I'll simply never use the mod on those.  Also I didn't make adjustments to the hairy versions of the vulvas because that also is not my thing (I coded them out of the mod).  Last but not least, I didn't address any assets that are specific to the "normal" or "plump" bodies, such as "big breast", because ultimately, there is no convenient way of differentiating body types in the game (as I know, since two of my own mods would be more complete with that capability), and so one must choose a preferred type from the three.  "Slim" is the only one that's realistically proportioned.  "Normal" is essentially akin to what you get with the "Immersive Wenches" mod, and of course "plump" fulfills a particular look that I am not a fan of.

I'd say the main reason I haven't made the time to wrap up my changes and post them here is because there exists a "cosmetic update" to the mod.  That update includes some sweeping changes to items introduced by the mod, as well as several additions, and it would be a headache to integrate my changes with those, especially as I am not interested in the changes that were made.*  And yet having two branches from the main mod would be silly.

* I'll add that the other mod eliminated the specific need for using the special knives, turning the function into a harvesting option with recognition of Namira's ring.  I agree with this change, as it sort of ties in with a separate mod of mine.

If you were curious, here are the modifications I have made so far:

• Adjusted the texture hues for the parts belonging to about half of the races, to closely match the texture I use for NPCs (fair skin).  Somewhat of a work in progress.
  • Fixed some of the other texture assets.  For example, one of the cooked foods lacks a transparency flag, resulting in a visual anomaly.
  • Adjusted the meshes of rumps and vulvas so they show up in the inventory facing forwards rather than backwards or downwards.
  • Made it so that when you use the knife, the parts that don't get added to the target's inventory actually appear essentially where they originally were on the body - breasts appear on the chest, etc.
  • Blood effect shader and dripping particle effect (borrowed from another mod) are applied on the body and ground.  Not perfect but better than bloodless.

To do:

• More / better blood.
  • Investigate the feasibility of hijacking one of the animated eating mods to use visual assets from this one, as opposed to bread or whatever.
  • I have a function in my separate mod which strips the target, either chest or everything depending on duration of keypress, and moves the stripped items to the target's inventory.  I regard this as essential, but of course currently it's not part of Namira's Goat.
  • I've been thinking of trying to integrate the follower into the process.  I don't think it's possible to force an NPC to use the cannibal animation without working some FNIS magic, but I could at least make it so the player can command a follower to strip, harvest, and then collect the parts from a target, in a visually unambiguous sequence.

That sounds like you spent a lot of time making this mod better. I really like the idea of things appearing where they originally were on the body. How did you achieve this effect?

Also, if you want to integrate Namira's ring to harvest based on body weight into your mod, I can send you the source code.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys I am working on some animations so that when cutting the bodies you look like your CHOPPING the bodies...I will also create new animations so you can stomp on the body for those like me who put the enchantment on my boots lol

post-51187-0-39349000-1493604691_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-03740000-1493604711_thumb.gif

BTW fraps records at a slow frame rate so it looks super speed but in game its perfect. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try this link:

both work now! <3

Great work! I intend to create a little mod to populate Skyrim with these corpses, as in the ZDD addon.

Do you think you could have a look at the women meshes in Bravil Underground Addon? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/ It would give us much wider variety to make our Skyrim "merrier",

Cheers, pchs

• 3 weeks later...

Try this link:

both work now! <3

Great work! I intend to create a little mod to populate Skyrim with these corpses, as in the ZDD addon.

Do you think you could have a look at the women meshes in Bravil Underground Addon? http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146-bravilunderground-add-on-v23/ It would give us much wider variety to make our Skyrim "merrier",

Cheers, pchs

Thank you for your work!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2015 at 8:45 AM, Guest HeavyArmorAssassin said:

Got this error while trying to unpack the contents of the "Namira's Goat.part2.rar:

Bad block: "Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"
File fails CRC check: "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Temp\Namira's Goat\Data\textures\zaku\kitchen knife\caidaoz_m.dds"

This also prevents me from installing part 2 with MO as it can't unpack these iles and stops at like 2% of content.

7zip gives a data error. Winrar extracts the file with no problems. Too bad winrar sucks. What is this? The 90's and early 00's?

On 2016. 8. 23. at 1:09 PM, machompchomp said:

그건 옛날 버전 일거야. 대신이 nif를 사용해보십시오. 또한 "femalebody_1_wallmount_labia.dds"를 zdd 폴더에 복사하거나 텍스처 아래에 zdd 폴더를 만듭니다.

또한, 여기에 지루한 바닥이나 벽을 가꾸어주는 뭔가가 있습니다. 또한 동일한 질감이 붙어 있습니다. 

femalebodyspread_labia.nif

post-1322284-0-82829600-1471924693_thumb.png

femalebody_1_wallmount_labia.dds

post-1322284-0-17601300-1471925541_thumb.png

flat_female3.nif

I wonder the path to the file.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2015 at 12:01 AM, buglover said:

The alteration that removed the RnD dependancy allowed me to try it out with iNeeds--it didn't work so well. All of the body parts--and most importantly--even the cooked foods did not register with iNeeds when eaten. iNeeds allows YOU to decide how iNeeds treats food and drinks added by mods the first time you eat one. The problem is that iNeeds ONLY recognizes items with the "VendorItemFood [KYWD:XXXXXXXXX]" tag, and all of the items added by Namira's Goat are all  labled with the "VendorItemFoodRaw [KYWD:XXXXXXXX]" tag.

This is easily changed in TESVEdit. You can solve some of the other issues with the mod at the same time. Directions as follows...

Just popping in to say thanks you for @buglover pointing out how easily fix the issue I was having with iNeed. I want to add that instead of manually add a keyword to each record, you can also use a script to batch-modify everything you selected. There is already a script available for that effect shipped with xEdit, the name is "skyrim - add keywords.pas". You need to select that script and modify it so that you target ALCH type ingredients and add the VendorItemFood keyword id. xEdit will then apply the changes in a matter of seconds.

As a follow up, should cooked items keep the "VendorItemFoodRaw" keyword?