On 11-1-2018 at 1:43 PM, mild96 said:

Anyone tried porting this over to SSE? I'm not sure if the XP32 dependency could be a problem.

Actually I asked a friend of mine and he made a fully functional file. however I notice fluctuations of its performance between games

5 hours ago, jacoblacob said:

Like idk how to add it to the game, i downloaded it though

just add it with NMM and then throw a LOOT over it. always run LOOT after adding/removing mods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jesus Christ....

To think that all I wanted when looking this up was a decent mod for cannibalism for my Hannibal-style serial killer in game. I was not expecting it to be this graphic...

Then again, this is LoversLab, so I should have been on my guard.

Might have to install this and give it a try. Currently using CACO to add a decend cooking element (for cannibals and regular people) to the game, but this looks interesting. Just better pray my roommates don't walk behind me while I have this mod active in game...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ChefBoyardie said:

I get boxes instead of letters when i install this mod. dos it have something to do with the corrupted file in part 2?

If you get corruption it's something your end causing it, the mod works if you rename / unpack then repack it, sure it's been posted here before

15 hours ago, ChefBoyardie said:

Do you mean unpack then rename the corrupted file or what? I don't understand those instructions

Dude... come on... did you even look at the thread for help? The file isn't corrupt. This page alone has clear instructions multiple times go to the top and read down, either that or as I posted 3 years ago.

I had issues also but the best way I found was to just rename the files as namira.part1 & namira.part2 and REMOVE the .rar at the end then use 7zip to extract and then it worked perfect for me then just rezip and rename to Namira'sGoat.7z

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 8:33 AM, Potitius said:

Actually I asked a friend of mine and he made a fully functional file. however I notice fluctuations of its performance between games

Will he post it anywhere, or can one of you send it to me?