That's a little disturbing.

Isn't that kind of the point? I mean, I don't know about other people, but I love this sort of thing because it's dark and disturbing, not in spite of it. I'm attracted to dark taboos, and what's more taboo than cannibalism?

If you talking about dark phantasies then yes, by all means. I do love dark things as well. After all, that's why I'm here.

I don;t know... It just things like snuff/gore are all way over my head. Never liked it and I'm really unable to understand people who actually enjoy something like this. I mean, in what way that can be attractive?

But I really shouldn't criticize anyone's tastes. I'm sorry about that.

In one way, it's a cool mod with a tremendous amounts of time and effort put in it. But it's just way too realistic, at least for me. My dinner almost went upstairs at a first time I saw the contents of the mod. :D

Believe me, I've tried to figure out why I enjoy this sort of thing. It took me a long time to sort it all out, and the best answer I came up with is that it's a thrill to play the monster, the villain. To dive headfirst into the darkness rather than recoil away from it. To know that others look upon my dark deeds with fear and disgust, and tremble at my approach. It's sexy because it's powerful, the ultimate power over life and death, and with that comes the thrill of doing what I shouldn't, of willfully breaking not only the law of the land, but of the soul.

Alas, part of what I enjoy is the reaction normal people have to it, and this isn't very well reflected in the game. I wish there were a mod that added fearful reactions to my dark deeds, where people cringe as I approach them rather than insult me, and guards become too terrified to stop me because of my horrible reputation. Imagine you run a shop and someone known for slaughtering and eating people walks in. What would you do? Run away? Cower in the corner? Beg them not to kill you? Attack on sight in a foolish attempt to stop them? The game provides none of these reactions, and that's a real shame. I'd pay real money to get a mod that adds stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

update fungal repair

lazy make for machompchomp :)

enjoy all pls

Hi I tried the machompchomp rack and got no texture. I even tried installing machompchomps femalebody_1_wallmount_labia.dds texture in zdd to see if that would work, but still nothing. 

What am I missing? 

It still only looks like this. 

post-320918-0-44812200-1475595946_thumb.jpg

update fungal repair

enjoy all pls

Hi I tried the machompchomp rack and got no texture. I even tried installing machompchomps femalebody_1_wallmount_labia.dds texture in zdd to see if that would work, but still nothing. 

What am I missing? 

texture inside machompchomp original mod belonging his at up

alternative following

locating not possible, can nifskope change for texture path you like anywhere

update fungal repair

enjoy all pls

What am I missing? 

alternative following

Sorry feel a little annoying now, but I didn't quite understand that.

With "mod belonging his at up" did you mean mod texture belongs to him so you didn't include it?

and with the rest, that I can tell your file were the mesh is by using nifskope? 

:)

update fungal repair

enjoy all pls

What am I missing? 

alternative following

With "mod belonging his at up" did you mean mod texture belongs to him so you didn't include it?

and with the rest, that I can tell your file were the mesh is by using nifskope? 

i memory gone. download all files machompchomp for texture belongings not me

update fungal repair

enjoy all pls

What am I missing? 

alternative following

i memory gone. download all files machompchomp for texture belongings not me

he means  there's no texture file in the machompchomp file, missed that and I got the same purple texture as well

Anyone else getting a data error when trying to install this mod with mod organizer? im getting it with part 1 and then again with part 2 of the install.

Easy to fix. Unpack part 1 into a file, then unpack part 2 into the same file. Repack the combined file and load that into MO.

happy time pls

Tetris, could you package your nifs into a single archive with included texture paths? The meshes are amazing they're just so messy they're a nightmare to gather and use

sorry apologies mesh an texture is not property belonging to me respect given for original mod owner file

borrow here for space happy funtime :D

• 2 weeks later...

How about a mod in which you are the one preped and eaten ?

A mod that you get to be the food for cooking and eating.  Something like a group of some sort of NPC's that captures, take you to a certain lair/house,  taunts you that you'll be food soon and eventually take you for prep (being cooked in a stick and an option for being cooked in a large pot as the one cooking drops ingredients in with you and stirs you in the pot), then after you are all cooked up you see yourself getting served in a table maybe and get eaten, then you die ?? only then for the sake of POV and experience of being food.   That be nice in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FIRSTLY NOT I CREDIT. reuploading the item texture belongings of machompchomp

following instructions paste in skyrim/data folder done

whats the path for the texture file?

happy time pls

lol looks good but got purple skin, see pick!

I repackaged his archive with the missing textures. Just paste to your Skyrim directory.

Hopefully this works.

Oh, do you guys remember the beautiful corpse mod from Oblivion? I went ahead and ported two of the meshes and modified it a bit so that the breasts hung more realistically. All credit goes to the original modder.

pussypicking.zip

beautiful_corpse.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, do you guys remember the beautiful corpse mod from Oblivion? I went ahead and ported two of the meshes and modified it a bit so that the breasts hung more realistically. All credit goes to the original modder.

The beautiful corpses meshes are incredible. How do you port oblivion meshes to skyrim?

The beautiful corpses meshes are incredible. How do you port oblivion meshes to skyrim?

I'm glad you like it, thank you.

I imported the original Oblivion nif file into 3DSmax, edited it, then exported it as a Skyrim .nif. Then I cleaned it up in nifskope, making sure the textures worked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, random addition. I was tired of using the knives in the original mod. I went ahead and added the "Harvest" ability to Namira's Ring, doing the exact same thing as the knives do. Knifes are still in the mod if you choose to use them.

post-1322284-0-99022000-1482779151_thumb.png

A few differences:

1. Body parts all spawn in the body now, instead of outside. That way I do not lose anything due to things spawning in inconvenient places.

2. NPC's weight is now taken into account. Actors whose weights are below 33 are considered "slim", 33-66 are "normal", and above 66 are "fat". It helps in-game if you have a body mesh that shows major differences between low weight vs high weight NPCs.

To install

First BACKUP the Namira'sGoat.esp and copy it somewhere safe. Also copy aabodycutEffectFat.pex, aabodycutEffectNormal.pex, and aabodycutEffectSlim.pex from the Data/Scripts/ folder and place them somewhere safe. Then copy and paste the Data folder in the zip to Skyrim's folder. You'll need all the mesh and texture files from original mod (not included)

Download Link

https://mega.nz/#!EkMgXKbb!O4P88GuRFs0U2F8VUIt0dRyphXuhJokf3R9m9JOyD2A

DISCLAIMER: I have only tested this on my machine. I do not guarantee that this will work on yours. Please make sure you BACKUP Namira'sGoat.esp in the Data folder before doing anything.

All credit goes to KM100z, zakuran, Bee9999, 乱影, 西区杰克, hardyhardy, and tengma. Thank you for all your hard work in making this even possible. 

Technical note:

1. Added "ngpp" prefix to several EditorIDs. This makes it easier to identify them in the scripts (compiler does not like it when variables start with "001"), as well as being able to use "Auto-fill All" instead of manually loading each one within CK.

I imported the original Oblivion nif file into 3DSmax, edited it, then exported it as a Skyrim .nif. Then I cleaned it up in nifskope, making sure the textures worked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, random addition. I was tired of using the knives in the original mod. I went ahead and added the "Harvest" ability to Namira's Ring, doing the exact same thing as the knives do. Knifes are still in the mod if you choose to use them.

attachicon.gifss.png

A few differences:

1. Body parts all spawn in the body now, instead of outside. That way I do not lose anything due to things spawning in inconvenient places.

2. NPC's weight is now taken into account. Actors whose weights are below 33 are considered "slim", 33-66 are "normal", and above 66 are "fat". It helps in-game if you have a body mesh that shows major differences between low weight vs high weight NPCs.

To install, first BACKUP the Namira'sGoat.esp and copy it somewhere safe. Then copy and paste the Data folder in the zip to Skyrim's folder. You'll need all the mesh and texture files from original mod (not included)

DISCLAIMER: I have only tested this on my machine. I do not guarantee that this will work on yours. Please make sure you BACKUP Namira'sGoat.esp in the Data folder before doing anything.

All credit goes to KM100z, zakuran, Bee9999, 乱影, 西区杰克, hardyhardy, and tengma. Thank you for all your hard work in making this even possible. 

Technical note:

1. Added "ngpp" prefix to several EditorIDs. This makes it easier to identify them in the scripts (compiler does not like it when variables start with "001"), as well as being able to use "Auto-fill All" instead of manually loading each one within CK.

didn't make a difference. corpse parts still spawned outside :/

FIRSTLY NOT I CREDIT. reuploading the item texture belongings of machompchomp

following instructions paste in skyrim/data folder done

whats the path for the texture file?

happy time pls

lol looks good but got purple skin, see pick!

I repackaged his archive with the missing textures. Just paste to your Skyrim directory.

Hopefully this works.

where is the best place to look for these 2 corpses?

Any plans to port the remaining 4 meshes from oblivion's beautiful corpses over?

Anyone else getting a data error when trying to install this mod with mod organizer? im getting it with part 1 and then again with part 2 of the install.

Easy to fix. Unpack part 1 into a file, then unpack part 2 into the same file. Repack the combined file and load that into MO.

Thanks dude