What music do you listen to?

8 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said:

I see we're going for the 'extreme explicit' ones now. Okay, I was holding out on this one, but here you go:

https://youtu.be/NqY64FAy9Iw

And I see YT age-gated it as well. Well there's the link, do with it what you will.

That was the case for land of rape & honey too, for the actual video; hence, just audio. ;)

Factoid:  There's actually in town in Alberta, Canada that calls itself "The Land of Rape and Honey".  They refer to the rape seed that grows in abundance there, and the large population of bees that swarm to it...lol

51 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

That was the case for land of rape & honey too, for the actual video; hence, just audio. ;)

Factoid:  There's actually in town in Alberta, Canada that calls itself "The Land of Rape and Honey".  They refer to the rape seed that grows in abundance there, and the large population of bees that swarm to it...lol

Well, the error I got was that YT don't allow that vid to be embedded. So I figured it was age gated. But now I think that YT was just pulling another one of it's stupid games, that we all know they love to play.

But here's some dubstep to lighten the mood: